Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; for week of 11/10 *updated 11/4*
Topic Started: Oct 29 2008, 08:10 PM (4,601 Views)
Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

I am trying to stay out of spoilers but I couldn't help but peek in.

The J&M spoiler has been copied and pasted how many times now? Move it along already. I really hate them as a couple because of how they are written. I don't think I would care if they both were killed right now. One I know they would be back eventually and two Dee is phoing in her performances worse than usual. I can't take many more gasps, does Marlena have asthma and we just don't know it?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday
Max apologizes to Kayla for not taking her advice before searching for Melanie; John is determined to find the killer who is after Sami.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Glad to know Kayla has a scene coming up.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Kayla should really be the town's psychiatrist - considering everyone and their dog comes to her to bitch about their miserable life, LoL.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kirk
Oct 30 2008, 08:22 PM
I am trying to stay out of spoilers but I couldn't help but peek in.

The J&M spoiler has been copied and pasted how many times now? Move it along already. I really hate them as a couple because of how they are written. I don't think I would care if they both were killed right now. One I know they would be back eventually and two Dee is phoing in her performances worse than usual. I can't take many more gasps, does Marlena have asthma and we just don't know it?
You noticed the return to the gasping too, huh?

I HATE that. It's funny...that never happened under Ed. I know some will say her phoning it in has to do with the writing but I disagree. The writing for J&M has been stale for awhile and Dee was putting forth maximum effort until Scott left and Tomlin stepped in. Now I feel like it's 2004-2006 all over again. It's annoying.

Glad to see Kayla in a spoiler and I'm guessing the John one is what leads to him hiring Steve.

Nicole Walker

Spoiler for December!

John and Marlena discuss their divorce AGAIN.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

What is bugging me is..............Nicole accuses EJ of setting her up, then they have a romantic evening, all in the same week???
I can't get too worked up about J&M. I'm sorry, but I don't even miss them. I know others do, but.....
Wow, it sounds like they might make Kate's story pretty intense!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Nicole and EJ seem to have that love-hate kind of relationship. They argue one day and the next they are as close as ever. That's something that makes it special and worthwhile in this case IMO

ges
Member Avatar

i really liked Nicole's purple coat. And I really enjoyed watching her suffer. Even though we all know she is innocent. Higley is a real piece of work.

ges
Member Avatar

Oh and to you Nicole fans... Are you forking kidding me?

Nicole Walker

^ It'll be okay ges! :laugh:
I also agree about the love/hate thing with Ejole.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 31 2008, 10:09 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday
Melanie confronts Nick about a mysterious note sent to her; EJ joins Nicole for a prenatal visit.

Nicole Walker

OMG I wonder if they find out the sex of the baby. I wanna know dammit. Girl or boy?

Alligato
Member Avatar

Thanks, Angie.
I think the Nicole spoiler will play out the same way that the Nicole babysitting spoiler was. It was hyped as a disaster, but really it took half of an episode and ended with no big deal. Nicole probably throws that comment out to EJ in anger, he tells her to calm down, lays on some charm and the whole thing is no big deal...which leads to them getting freaky in the next episode.

Thanks for the spoils!!!

Nicole Walker

Yeah, I can't wait to see how that goes down. Maybe it makes EJ hot or something. LOL.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Alligato
Oct 31 2008, 10:17 PM
Thanks, Angie.
I think the Nicole spoiler will play out the same way that the Nicole babysitting spoiler was. It was hyped as a disaster, but really it took half of an episode and ended with no big deal. Nicole probably throws that comment out to EJ in anger, he tells her to calm down, lays on some charm and the whole thing is no big deal...which leads to them getting freaky in the next episode.

Thanks for the spoils!!!
That works for me! :D

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I love Nicole for bringing out the character in EJ. He actually has a great role in the Alpha Male department, knowing that he loves her no matter what and is willing to fight for his dominate role in their relationship and she is so self-reliant that the sparks are fantastic. This is the Rhett Butler wooing his woman and I just hope she isn't the flaky Scarlett. Sami plays the flake.

Days is wonderful again. Oh, for the record. Mark me up as a Melanie fan. I just hope she is here to stay.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

DaysFanJean
Nov 1 2008, 06:17 PM
I love Nicole for bringing out the character in EJ. He actually has a great role in the Alpha Male department, knowing that he loves her no matter what and is willing to fight for his dominate role in their relationship and she is so self-reliant that the sparks are fantastic.
Great analysis. This love hate relationship is really working for Ejole IMO. I just want Nicole to be stronger and more assertive too, like EJ is becoming again.

EJole
Member Avatar
BANNED

Yippee for EJole!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daytime Dial spoilers
NEXT WEEK:

* John becomes determined to find the killer who’s after Sami.

* Lucas and Philip want Kate to end her chemotherapy.

* Nick convinces Melanie to leave town with him.

* Lexie gets jealous when she’s unable to calm Theo, but Chelsea can.

* Melanie receives a worried call from Maggie.

Thursday – Brady returns to Salem.

Friday – Bo and Hope learn the identity of Trent’s killer.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply