Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: The naked truth
Topic Started: Oct 30 2008, 07:55 AM (1,143 Views)
Jonatha

Please link to DR:

Determined to keep Sami safe and sound despite her antics and plots to escape, Rafe pulls a fast one on her this week. "Let's just say he puts her in a compromising position so she can't go anywhere," teases Galen Gering (Rafe).

Sami forces Rafe's hand when she keeps trying to sneak out of the safe house. She even makes a dash for the door while he's in the shower, but Rafe jumps out in the nick of time to grab her before she can go anywhere.

"Rafe definitely appreciates Sami's spunk and tenacity. He sees her as a challenge, and he definitely likes a challenge," says Gering. "That's one of the reasons he's become very successful at the work he does."

Though Rafe thwarts Sami's latest getaway plan, she doesn't give up. "She keeps trying to escape and to use Rafe's phone (so she can get in touch with her family)," notes Gering. "Rafe is confused by the whole thing. What's she doing? It's his job to comply in a professional manner. He has to make sure she's alive. To accomplish that, he has to keep her in the safe house."

So Rafe devises a sure fire plan to keep Sami put while she's in the shower. He swipes her clothes so she's stuck in the bathroom naked. "It's pretty hilarious. She can't go anywhere without her clothes," chuckles Gering, insisting, "Rafe's trying to keep Sami safe."

He succeeds for now, but Sami isn't about to give up without a fight. "That's something that Rafe finds intriguing about Sami; her feistiness," admits Gering. "These characters are going to keep going head to head."

And maybe body to body?

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting, Jonatha!!

Doesn't Sami have enough on her plate without ANOTHER man in the picture?

desertgal

Ooh I can hardly wait. This is gonna be a great storyline.

Can't wait to see Galen.

Nicole Walker

I thought the point of a safe house was to keep Sami safe but if she's just gonna leave and do what she wants then she should have just stayed in Salem and let the hitman kill her since she does not care about her safety.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 30 2008, 11:26 AM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

This is so damn ridiculous! I really couldn't give a shit about another stupid, idiotic, selfish way Sami is acting...all with a character I could give a shit about.

If she wants out, let her out! If she wants to talk to someone, let her talk. I just can't get excited about this...or this Rafe guy. I can only hope it plays out better, but from what I have seen...probably not.

shiningstar

Thanks for posting Jonatha. I am not a fan of GG and so not excited that he is in Salem. And wtf SOW?! "And maybe body to body?" How about NOT. How much more sleazy do we need to make this stupid storyline? Not only are her and Nicole pregnant with Ej "sureshot" DiMera's kids, but now they are trying to infer that Sami and Rafe should hook up while pregnant? How about we not make Sami into Nicole and have her sleeping around now. I hope DOOL's ratings go into the toilet because of this crap.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

After watching Friday's show, I look forward to this.

Galen didn't have alot to work with but he did ok and he seemed not to overdo it, which is good. I did see some chemistry and I like them both being fiery and getting on each other's nerves. That plays to both Galen and Ali's strengths.

phloeishot
Member Avatar

What is going on with DOOL? The woman is pregnant with EJ's child. Can't they at least wait until Sami gives birth to start anything physical with Rafe?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply