Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:November promo; week of 11/3
Topic Started: Oct 31 2008, 08:37 PM (2,917 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

WTF was that? LOL

Thanks Angie!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I am not liking this Phillip and Melanie crap AT ALL!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

That is the worst promo I have seen since....I can't remember.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

That is a pretty bad promo, they should have included the murder stuff...or Brady's return...And i'm hoping Phillip and Melanie is just a fantasy...I don't want them together, she just seems to young for him...I'm intrigued that they are showing Chloe and Daniel though...definite chemistry..

wkline
Member Avatar

It sucks!! Where the heck are Steve and Kayla, Bo and hope and John and Marlena!! :angry:

finelildiva05

That had to be the worst promo I have heard seen. No wonder fans are complaining about the show!

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Ugh. I don't know where to start.

Melanie and Phillip is just wrong. He can have any woman he wants and he chooses a 17-year-old? :shame:

Chloe and Dr. Dan is so random. How many different men is Chloe going to go through? :OhMy:

Sami and Rafe..... please Dena, don't go there with a pregnant woman. :thumbsdown:

EJ and Nicole..... :puke:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Was that Phillip and Melanie? Oh thank god!

Before reading these posts, I thought that was Nicole. I was in utter shock and disgust. From Victor to Phillip ... ewww!

Anyways, I'm not liking this Sami story of being locked up this way. What's the point, really? She may as well be isolated somewhere offscreen. I'm not watching much these days, but from what I do, there seems to be no movement for her.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Jinxie
Oct 31 2008, 09:00 PM
Was that Phillip and Melanie? Oh thank god!

Before reading these posts, I thought that was Nicole. I was in utter shock and disgust. From Victor to Phillip ... ewww!

Anyways, I'm not liking this Sami story of being locked up this way. What's the point, really? She may as well be isolated somewhere offscreen. I'm not watching much these days, but from what I do, there seems to be no movement for her.
Melanie is just going to turn 18 (now we know why). Phillip sleeping with an immature bratty teen doesn't make sense. I don't like it at all. I hope it is just a fantasy. I would rather it be Nicole that he is with!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

The Phelony scene is from Monday's show, and while it is revolting and horrifying that Philip is having a sex dream about Melanie, he obviously is upset by it when he wakes up, not pleased. So I had just calmed myself down into accepting that this nasty scene was about Philip having mental problems as a result of Kate's diagnosis and Chloe still being with Lucas, and then they show the clip in the promo. WTF? Dena, if you're reading: this is a FUCKING HORRIBLE idea.

Chloe and Daniel? No thanks. I like Chloe, Daniel not so much.

Sami/Rafe: Don't really care, but at least Sami is tolerable with him.

EJole: Looks good.

So basically, one out of four scenes from the promo looks good to me, one actively disgusts me, one provokes a "huh?" reaction and one provokes a shrug. Excellent advertising!
Edited by Paxton, Oct 31 2008, 09:12 PM.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

The Philip/Melanie part is just Philip's fantasy from Monday's show.
I like the way the promo is arranged but I don't like the couples featured, other than Ejole.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Oh good! I am glad it is just a dream.

Paxton
Member Avatar

Ack, Dolce, it's a dream, not a fantasy--there's a significant difference! :)

Nicole Walker

All I can think is Ejole are finally on a bed. LMFAO!!

Phillip dreams about Melanie! UGH.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 31 2008, 09:19 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

It is a dream (which hilariously on Sony's preview they describe it as disturbing. Yea, I found it quite disturbing too). But WTH would you include a fantasy sequence? BTW, I'm scared to open up a can of worms here, but is anyone here a Phelanie fan? Just curious.

Paxton
Member Avatar

Stop calling it a fantasy, LOL!

But I don't know why they included it in the preview. Disturbing.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Paxton
Oct 31 2008, 09:29 PM
Stop calling it a fantasy, LOL!

But I don't know why they included it in the preview. Disturbing.
Sorry, I think freaktasy works better.

What pisses me off is I managed to skip over that scene w/o having my delicate eyes ruined and then I "innocently" watch the promo and see most of it. Dammit

Kenny
Member Avatar

Boring as HELL!

Phillip/Melanie? Chloe/Daniel? Sami/Luis? LoL Snoooooze!

Mason
Member Avatar

Wow, does this look like crap.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply