Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
anybody go to the event?
Topic Started: Nov 2 2008, 01:03 AM (8,349 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Well, if they needed to, I guess they can narrow him down now!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

~bl~
Member Avatar

Glad to hear about this event, but it rained. That is weird, and hope no one ended up getting sick.

Emma Frost
Member Avatar

Wow! Thanks for posting. It seems like all the stars showed up! Hehehe at the crowd booing during the new preview when it showed Nicole.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Tripp
Nov 2 2008, 12:16 PM
Mason
Nov 2 2008, 12:14 PM
Thank God no one's said anything about Terry being there.
He was there. He posted elsewhere he got to hug Molly and Shelly and met Rachel, Darrin and Blake. Honestly the only thing I was worried about was he would tell Rachel that she was "dead" to him for speaking badly to Molly cause she's his girl.
Rachel did what? Or were you just making up an example?

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

fenderbabe
Nov 2 2008, 01:22 PM
Tripp
Mason
He was there. He posted elsewhere he got to hug Molly and Shelly and met Rachel, Darrin and Blake. Honestly the only thing I was worried about was he would tell Rachel that she was "dead" to him for speaking badly to Molly cause she's his girl.
Sorry. No. He's been very upset with Chelsea for speaking badly to Melanie and keeps yelling that Chelsea is DEAD to him for talking to Melanie like that. I figured he might get the characters and actors confused.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Emma Frost
Nov 2 2008, 01:16 PM
Wow! Thanks for posting. It seems like all the stars showed up! Hehehe at the crowd booing during the new preview when it showed Nicole.
That's too bad that some people sunk that low at what should have been a GENERAL fan event.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Tripp
Nov 2 2008, 01:28 PM
fenderbabe
Tripp
Mason
Sorry. No. He's been very upset with Chelsea for speaking badly to Melanie and keeps yelling that Chelsea is DEAD to him for talking to Melanie like that. I figured he might get the characters and actors confused.
Wouldn't Shelley (stephanie) be dead to him, too? After all, she's the one who blabbed to Bo and Hope, and Stephanie never liked Melanie.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Tripp
Nov 2 2008, 12:20 PM
Mason
Nov 2 2008, 12:19 PM
Tripp
Mason
Did he post any pictures?

What Terry says doesn't hold too much weight with me. He's also said he's gonna marry Rachel, Shelley, Kristen Renton, and Molly.
He said he would (post pictures). He was too tired last night to try.
I wouldn't put it past him to steal pictures that others have posted and pass them off as his own.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

The videos are great...Its so cool that pretty much the entire cast was there..And I'm so excited for Brady to return...Eric and Nadia looked so hot standing next to each other in that video..

skiman1208
Member Avatar

I am so jealous that I live in NY and couldn't go. It looks like it was a lot of fun and that the cast really turned out in full force. I am very excited that Eric Marstolf and Galen Gering are on Days now.

King
Member Avatar

Well, I have lived in California for six months, and this was the first day it has rained. LOL. Kind or ironic!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

~bl~
Nov 2 2008, 01:13 PM
Glad to hear about this event, but it rained. That is weird, and hope no one ended up getting sick.
Why would anyone get sick after a little rain?

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Tripp
Nov 2 2008, 01:28 PM
fenderbabe
Tripp
Mason
Oh, okay...phew! For a second I got nervous for Rachel's sake. LOL.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

Anybody meet Blake?

Man, i feel for those actors that had to meet Terry.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Emma Frost
Nov 2 2008, 01:16 PM
In the video, there was a loud "ooohhh noooo" when Nicole was doubling over in pain and holding her stomach. Her other scenes were cheered.
Edited by DolceDiMera, Nov 2 2008, 02:58 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wow...I wish I could've gone. Sucks that it rained but it's worth it, I think. I wish they would do two a year...one in LA and one from Universal Orlando (where they went in 2000). That way they have an event on both coasts. I could probably get to Orlando.

I love how they came out of the Hard Rock with the Days music playing. Nice little birthday march. You could tell someone yelled at the stars on the red carpet because most of them were walking down the line and greeting fans and then all of a sudden no one did and they all started walking really fast. They all looked great. Nadia really works a red carpet LOL and James Scott looked really nervous. LMAO to Bryan. He really is alot of fun and Ali seemed so happy. She and Galen seem to get along well and Eric Martsolf got one hell of a crowd reaction, even in the promo. RJ looked great too. She was wearing something I oddly enough seem to recall her wearing on the show in the 90's.

Speaking of which, the show better dump the November promo on the site and use the one shown at the event because that one was a whole better (although I still don't see why you show Philip/Melanie in the same promo as Philip and Stephanie having what looks like a close moment). That promo included everything and really made you want to watch. Hopefully, they do what they did with the summer promo and use the long one because it's so much more inclusive and I wish we could get an up close reaction shot of the cast after the promo to see how they reacted. I always like to see that. I did like the end shot of the promo which showed most of the main characters. Nice way to hook people.

Nice that John Aniston was there. I didn't see Dee and Blake on the red carpet. I thought I heard the announce say something over the PA. Perhaps they got held up. Joe was really into this too LOL. How cute that SN and MBE and PR and KA came out holding hands. I think Drake and Dee would've too if she came down on time. Philip/Stephanie seemed to get a good crowd reaction too and I'm glad people reacted with "Oh no" when Nicole doubled over. When I read someone say she was booed, I was hoping that didn't happen. No one should be booed at an event like this IMO.

Hopefully, there will be more videos. I can't wait until they put more videos up on NBC with the exclusive interviews and such. Looks great and SN and MBE have an interview too. Maybe we can hear more about what is coming up and such.

It looked like a great fan event and a nice way to celebrate the anniversary of the show. As for Terry, I'm just glad no one got hurt or that there was not an incident. As Angie said, he can easily steal pictures and say they are his and he can just lie and say all his dreams came true and all that. It's hard to buy anything he says.

ETA: I just read on SON that Dee and Blake were stuck in traffic so that explains it. Seems Suzanne Rogers could not make it either. That sucks but pretty much everyone else was present. It also seems Bryan took his button down shirt off and SN tossed it over the ledge LOL. I'm surprised he didn't try to take off more LOL.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Nov 2 2008, 04:04 PM.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

What did the promo at the event look like?

darraholic
Member Avatar

Damn Eric Martsolf & Nadia looked hot in that picture together.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Looks like the event was a hit. I wish I could've gone. Eric Martsolf and Nadia Bjorlin look great together in those pictures. I see chemistry see far. Can't wait to see them actually on-screen.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Charmqn
Nov 2 2008, 04:26 PM
What did the promo at the event look like?
Dolce posted it on page one. Here it is:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply