Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
anybody go to the event?
Topic Started: Nov 2 2008, 01:03 AM (8,078 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Forgot to mention that but yeah. Eric and Nadia definitely had chemistry and they seem to enjoy each other too. Hopefully it translates well onscreen.

I'm just glad NBC did this and hope they continue to do so. It's a great way to interact fans and stars and really helps to promote the show.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Nov 2 2008, 04:48 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

ladyofthelake
Nov 2 2008, 01:33 PM
Tripp
Nov 2 2008, 01:28 PM
fenderbabe
Nov 2 2008, 01:22 PM
Tripp
Nov 2 2008, 12:16 PM
Mason
Nov 2 2008, 12:14 PM
Thank God no one's said anything about Terry being there.
He was there. He posted elsewhere he got to hug Molly and Shelly and met Rachel, Darrin and Blake. Honestly the only thing I was worried about was he would tell Rachel that she was "dead" to him for speaking badly to Molly cause she's his girl.
Rachel did what? Or were you just making up an example?
Sorry. No. He's been very upset with Chelsea for speaking badly to Melanie and keeps yelling that Chelsea is DEAD to him for talking to Melanie like that. I figured he might get the characters and actors confused.
Wouldn't Shelley (stephanie) be dead to him, too? After all, she's the one who blabbed to Bo and Hope, and Stephanie never liked Melanie.
He's upset with her but he still loves Shelley. Molly is his #1 favorite (Man I'm starting to sound like him now).

King
Member Avatar

BTW, Mary Beth and Stephen were on Good Day LA on Friday to promote this too!

The show was a nationally syndicated news show a few years back called Good Day Live. The national show got canceled, but they still do the local LA show.

They are good about supporting the soaps. Jeannie Cooper was on last week.
Edited by King, Nov 2 2008, 05:00 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

King
Nov 2 2008, 04:59 PM
BTW, Mary Beth and Stephen were on Good Day LA on Friday to promote this too!

The show was a nationally syndicated news show a few years back called Good Day Live. The national show got canceled, but they still do the local LA show.

They are good about supporting the soaps. Jeannie Cooper was on last week.
I always used to watch it. I miss it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

That was an awesome promo that they showed. Very exciting!
Thanks to everyone for sharing the videos! It just looked like so much fun and so neat to see all of the cast together!

King
Member Avatar

Me too, Amello. I love Jillian!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Recap from Michael Fairman

On a Rainy Day of DAYS in Southern California, the cast was out in full force, for the shows fan event as part of the upcoming 43rd anniversary celebration of DAYS this coming week. With the NBC renewal still pending for 2009, (although I have also heard that official renewal was imminent) the shows is pulling out all the stops to keep viewer interest at an all-time high. As many 'Soaper Salemites' know, there ain't nothing like a DAYS fan!

Inside the Tu Tu Tango Restaurant of the Universal City Walk, where the event was held, the press area was set-up. That is where television and print press conducted interviews with the cast of DAYS rotated in groups throughout the day.

"On-Air On-Soaps" was on the scene, and next week look for video interviews with the cast in our media gallery and a special "Global" feature. Here were some highlights, and what to look for Part one:

Peter Reckell and I discussed what could be storyline for Bo in 2009. Both of us had no idea what that could be, so we made up our 'Bo Brady Fantasy Storyline Wish List' for the new year. Also, I got to catch up with him about real-life fatherhood and the 1-year anniversary of his child. We had another chuckle, and realized that the Salem PD is actually a thriving police department and the team is trying to solve cases in an intelligent way and not so clueless!

Thaao Penghlis, Leann Hunley, Mary Beth Evans and Stephen Nichols and I were all in a qunadry as to where Anna, Tony, Kayla and Patch have disappeared to on the current canvas. BACK BURNER.

Blake Berris and Molly Burnett discussed- "What the heck is happenin' to Nick? Has he popped his cork?

Lauren Koslow and Shawn Christian had just come off a long week of very emotional and dramatic air shows, and both talked about how their shared experience in working together, is why they love to do what they do.. act! Lauren and I also discussed Kate's Lung Cancer storyline, and she had some very interesting things to say on the subject.

In regards to Shawn: He and I had never met. As you recall, our first adventure together was during the Southern California earthquake a few months back. We were on the phone during the "On-Air On-Soaps" interview , and both had a momentary, "What the heck was that ?" , as the earth shook, and had to abandon our call. When I finally met Shawn yesterday, we gave each other a hug, and I can report to you that Dr. Daniel is the NICEST guy.

And of course speaking of NICEST...my buddy, James Scott, had me in stitches when he said, "Don't you need your box?" That is in reference to our IN LA Magazine cover shoot last month, when because of our height difference in the pictures, the photographer, (the amazing John Paschal), had me standing on a box. So when you see this video, you will see that I come up to his knee! James and I chatted about his grueling schedule and EJ's air time, which is constant! That should be a happy note for all EJ fans.

Eric Martsolf and I got into a hilarious interview! I cannot wait to share the video with you as we discussed among other things: Brady Black,
and laying in coma with no shirt on from his "Passions" days. Eric is a going to be a great addition to the cast. Ariane Zuker stopped by during our interview together ,and the two detailed how since they are friends in real-life they have trouble getting through a scene without being Ari and Eric, when the booth is yelling, "Could you guys act like Nicole and Brady please?"

More later in Pt 2 of A Day of DAYS. We also have lots of b-roll of the finale of the event as the cast is introduced one by one to the adoring crowd high-atop the balcony of the Hard Rock Cafe. It was quite the scene! And you can see it all here next week.

Till next time, for Pt 2.....
Michael

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/message/thread.cfm?message_id=331&page=1

Sindacco
Member Avatar

When John Aniston walked on the carpet I heard someone in the background mention The Godfather :D

Charmqn
Member Avatar

I would love to know what Molly and especially Blake said about Nick...

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

mesagirl
Member Avatar

Thanks for sharing all the videos and pics! Wish I could have been there! I live about 3 hours north of LA. It does rain in California lol. The rainy season is November to April. And wouldn't ya know it... the rain started here on November 1st :tounge:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

DolceDiMera
Nov 2 2008, 02:54 PM
Emma Frost
Nov 2 2008, 01:16 PM
Wow! Thanks for posting. It seems like all the stars showed up! Hehehe at the crowd booing during the new preview when it showed Nicole.
In the video, there was a loud "ooohhh noooo" when Nicole was doubling over in pain and holding her stomach. Her other scenes were cheered.
That's good to know, I guess, that it was a reaction to the cramps rather than actual booing the character/actress.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Sounds like the event was a hit in spite of the crappy weather. :smile:

I think my eyes are failing me :embarrassed: . Who is the guy at the table with Dee & Drake?

Mason

mbdimera
Nov 2 2008, 08:19 PM
Who is the guy at the table with Dee & Drake?
Eric Martsolf (the new Brady)

Nicole Walker

THanks for posting!! Looks like fun. I hope that someday I can go to one.

Nicole Walker

Oh man Jay is HOT!!!! WHOOO!! Bryan is HOT as well. I would have loved to get a hug from him! He seems so cool and active with the fans!! Ali was beautiful! Ari was beautiful. James looked handsome! Joe looked great, Thaoo looked HOT.

Cookala

Thanks so much to all of you who shared your vids! That was so much fun to watch. The crowd really went crazy during the red carpet walk. Loved that!!

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Someone who attended the event told me that a kid about the age of 17 or 18 was screaming for Shelly and Molly. :laugh: I was also told that he didn't want to leave Molly's table. This kid sounds like Terry so I guess he did went to the event. LOL

Mason

Rakesh198
Nov 3 2008, 01:47 PM
Someone who attended the event told me that a kid about the age of 17 or 18 was screaming for Shelly and Molly. :laugh: I was also told that he didn't want to leave Molly's table. This kid sounds like Terry so I guess he did went to the event. LOL
I hope to God that was Terry. One of him is quite enough. There's no need for two!

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Rakesh198
Nov 3 2008, 01:47 PM
It sounds like Terry behaved himself for the most part, and thankfully no one got hurt. :drunk:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply