Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Upcoming spoiler tidbits!; Updated 11-4-08
Topic Started: Nov 3 2008, 02:07 PM (4,073 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Again, not much but hopefully Angie's source will check in with the details:

-Victor sighting!! He has scenes with Chelsea, and with Kate. Lucas and Chloe are there too.

-Brady accompanies Nicole to the hospital for what looks like a routine prenatal checkup.

-Chelsea and Melanie get into a scrap! And Melanie also has a confrontation with an older gentleman, one of her father's associates, I believe.

-More Maggie!

-Steve and Kayla alert! In the same scenes, no less. They are at the Brady pub.

-The "Killer" that is after Sami is still on the loose.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Why is Brady all of a sudden buddy-buddy with Nicole? When he left Salem he wanted nothing to do with her. He made that pretty clear.

More Maggie is always a good thing! Too bad she'll never get her own storyline...
Edited by Mason, Nov 3 2008, 02:10 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

^ Apparently, Brady and Nicole reconciled off screen. When Nicole first came back, she said something about speaking to Brady and heard the dirty details of Brady and Chloe's break up and how messy it got towards the end. And she knew about Brady's drug problem. It's a lame off-screen wrap up, but oh well.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for the tidbits OBK. :smile:

Are these for the week of 11/24?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

mbdimera
Nov 3 2008, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the tidbits OBK. :smile:

Are these for the week of 11/24?
I'm not sure. The timelines are really hard to figure out.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I don't understand why so many like Maggie, I think she's extremely boring.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Nov 3 2008, 02:29 PM
A lot of us adore Suzanne. She is a wonderful lady.

EJole
Member Avatar
BANNED

OMFG! EJ is gonna' be so jealous for Brady.. I guess Nicole will notice that in a sec, and make jokes 'bout it.. Like not in a mean mean way! Just love this<3

shiningstar

Thanks for posting OBK. I think Brady and Nicole need to reconcile. Maybe she can have his miracle baby next!

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK!

Charmqn
Member Avatar

Melanie and Chelsea are most likely fighting over what happened to Nick...

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Nov 3 2008, 02:34 PM
Sindacco
Nov 3 2008, 02:29 PM
A lot of us adore Suzanne. She is a wonderful lady.
Exactly! Thanks for posting, btw!

marisol40

OBK, I thought that it was EJ that accompanied Nicole to a prenatal visit, unless this is another prenatal visit.

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Nicole accuses EJ of killing Trent to set her up; Nick throws a birthday bash for Melanie.

Tuesday
Sami admits she's pregnant to Rafael; Philip wants his mom to stop her chemo treatments due to her suffering, while Chloe encourages Kate to fight.

Wednesday
Nicole feels her baby kick as she and EJ enjoy a romantic evening at the mansion; Marlena and John discuss their divorce.

Thursday
Max apologizes to Kayla for not taking her advice before searching for Melanie; John is determined to find the killer who is after Sami.

Friday
Melanie confronts Nick about a mysterious note sent to her; EJ joins Nicole for a prenatal visit.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting, OBK!! ;)

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

marisol40
Nov 3 2008, 04:53 PM
OBK, I thought that it was EJ that accompanied Nicole to a prenatal visit, unless this is another prenatal visit.

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Nicole accuses EJ of killing Trent to set her up; Nick throws a birthday bash for Melanie.

Tuesday
Sami admits she's pregnant to Rafael; Philip wants his mom to stop her chemo treatments due to her suffering, while Chloe encourages Kate to fight.

Wednesday
Nicole feels her baby kick as she and EJ enjoy a romantic evening at the mansion; Marlena and John discuss their divorce.

Thursday
Max apologizes to Kayla for not taking her advice before searching for Melanie; John is determined to find the killer who is after Sami.

Friday
Melanie confronts Nick about a mysterious note sent to her; EJ joins Nicole for a prenatal visit.
This is later. She goes to the hospital and has the baby checked. Brady is with her.

Alligato
Member Avatar

If I were Nicole, I don't know who I would pick to wake up to in the morning...well, yea I would...James Scott all the way, but it is a tough choice! Can't wait to see what Brady is up to and if he and John Black will get any scenes!

So I guess that John Black didn't kill the killer? Dammit! I think Sami is in WP for the long haul, huh? Won't this get a little old?

Great scoop, OBK! Thanks for sharing again!!

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting.
I can't wait to see EJ and Brady go at it lol.

phloeishot
Member Avatar

Mason
Nov 3 2008, 02:09 PM
Why is Brady all of a sudden buddy-buddy with Nicole? When he left Salem he wanted nothing to do with her. He made that pretty clear.

More Maggie is always a good thing! Too bad she'll never get her own storyline...
According to Dena's latest blog there's going to be a Brady/Nicole/EJ triangle.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Quote:

Why is Brady all of a sudden buddy-buddy with Nicole?

A lot of friendships on the show don't make sense, with Chloe and Nicole being chief among them (although I really enjoy them as friends). Bricole is DH's baby. She's the one who put them together in the first place, and it doesn't surprise me in the least that she'd try it again, regardless of what happened between them under JER's pen.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sounds good. Thanks OBK!!

Look forward to Steve/Kayla and Victor and Maggie. I expect to see lots of vets in December and through the winter. December is always big for vets. I think the last two years have shown us that Days is going to go through lulls without the vets being a major presence. They were on alot from January-May and then saw less action until August when they saw a tone. After that, September-November was a major lull. I think Days can avoid long lulls if they manage better. It's either all or nothing with them. What they need to do is mix it up and not use the vets all at once early on. What they did early on this year with the vets was careless and stupid because that meant they had to be careful how they used them the rest of the year. Hopefully they are better with handling them next year.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply