Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Upcoming spoiler tidbits!; Updated 11-4-08
Topic Started: Nov 3 2008, 02:07 PM (4,192 Views)
shiningstar

phloeishot
Nov 3 2008, 07:48 PM
Mason
Nov 3 2008, 02:09 PM
Why is Brady all of a sudden buddy-buddy with Nicole? When he left Salem he wanted nothing to do with her. He made that pretty clear.

More Maggie is always a good thing! Too bad she'll never get her own storyline...
According to Dena's latest blog there's going to be a Brady/Nicole/EJ triangle.
Where did she say that? From what I recall she said that Brady will factor into the Nicole side of this grouping (meaning Sami/Rafe/EJ).

Quote:

If you're an EJAMI fan, I urge you to hang in there for the long haul. We've got a long way to go with Sami and EJ and our new character, Rafe. We also have another new actor on the canvas and I'm excited about his interpretation of Brady, who will be factoring into the Nicole side of this grouping. This "dueling pregnancies" story is driving now and we've got a lot of twists and turns coming up. It's going to be a fun ride no matter who you root for as a couple. I'm sure you all think you know where the story is going but I think we have a few surprises up our sleeves.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nicole Walker

LMAO. There is so gonna be an EJ/Nicole/Brady triangle. I knew that Brady would somehow be with Nicole when she has those pains and EJ is away. LOL.

marisol40

I can also see them throwing Chloe into the mix to tick off yet another fanbase.

Nicole Walker

If Brady goes after Nicole then I can totally see Chloe wanting Brady back really bad.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Nov 4 2008, 01:21 AM.

EJole
Member Avatar
BANNED

There is probably NO EJ/Nicole/Brady triangle 'cause Brady is in a hurry with Chloe!

ericfan400

EJole
Nov 4 2008, 02:11 PM
There is probably NO EJ/Nicole/Brady triangle 'cause Brady is in a hurry with Chloe!
are you sure about that. i don't know what to believe anymore

Alligato
Member Avatar

Not sure, EJole.
Dena said that Brady would factor into the Nicole/EJ side of the equation and Dan and Chloe were close, aside from Lucas. I guess we will find out soon enough.
Look forward to the result! I didn't watch Passions but from the pics I have seen, Eric M is yummy. Hope he is more into the John Black side of things.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Alligato
Nov 4 2008, 03:24 PM
Not sure, EJole.
Dena said that Brady would factor into the Nicole/EJ side of the equation and Dan and Chloe were close, aside from Lucas. I guess we will find out soon enough.
Look forward to the result! I didn't watch Passions but from the pics I have seen, Eric M is yummy. Hope he is more into the John Black side of things.
Your right, Alligato!

I also read somewhere that a fan spoke with Nadia at one of the events and Nadia said there wasn't anything coming up between her and Brady......that Brady is glad she's moved on......

ericfan400

where do you read that it. I been to all the web site and i hasn't seen nothing like that

marisol40

Someone that knows Nadia rather well pmed her with that and she answered her back saying that it wasn't true. It's on the BL site.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Showdown!

Marlena
The Killer
John
Guns!

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Nov 4 2008, 08:29 PM
Showdown!

Marlena
The Killer
John
Guns!
Thanks!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Thanks, OBK!!

Alligato
Member Avatar

OBK, does this mean that Sami gets out of witless protection? I hope John gets all Dimera on some killers ass. And from what I read on Prevuze, do we think that Stefano has something to do with Sami's WP and the mayor's killer?

Thanks OBK for the news! I am excited to see John in gun mode!

hops
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Showdown!

Marlena
The Killer
John
Guns!
Thank you. It's nice to see John and Marlena's name. Hope it's a good scene.

MandaAnn

OneBadKitty
Showdown!

Marlena
The Killer
John
Guns!
Thanks for posting! It's nice to see something with John and Marlena's names besides "divorce discussion" and it sounds interesting.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I don't have a lot of details but Marlena comes face to face (make that face to masked face) with the Killer and John comes to her rescue packing his own heat!

As for Sami, the WP story is for Ali's maternity leave so I don't know when or how it will wrap just yet.

Mason
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Showdown!

Marlena
The Killer
John
Guns!
God help me, but, this actually sounds...good!

Charmqn
Member Avatar

OBK, anymore details on Nick's storyline?

ginababe
BANNED

Sindacco, I love your Stefano/Lexie banner!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply