Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion; For week of November 3rd
Topic Started: Nov 3 2008, 04:12 PM (4,671 Views)
Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Today's show was good. Not sure how I feel about Nick writing those notes to Melanie. Blake played it well. I still enjoy Nick going off on Chelsea in a way I've wanted but its probably a drug induced haze which lessons it's impact for my validation. Still Chelsea and Nick can bring on the chemistry and I love their fight scenes, wish it had lasted longer. When Mick ganged up on her, I almost felt sorry for Chelsea but then I remember her waltzing into the Horton home like she had any right to do. I want to go on record I think Nick and Melanie do have chemistry too but I'm probably not exactly unbiased.

Loved the EJ/Nicole stuff but didn't care for Nicole crying in jail as I'm just tired of women crying on this show especially in this particular story.

I hated the Philip dream and though it was thankfully short I just don't like them even hinting that Philip could be going there. I do love the Date stuff (so far) so no doubt they will figure a way to screw that up. I love seeing the vulnerability of Kate as it's so rare for them to write that in for LK.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Charmqn
Member Avatar

God, am I weird that I find this new persona with Nick kind of hot. Hi going off on Chelsea is great, and Blake and Rachel still have that great chemistry. Blake is totally going to rock this storyline.

six
Member Avatar

I felt a bit bad for Chelsea, since she hadn't done anything to deserve being yelled at. On the other hand, she did have it coming for things that happened in the past. Better late than never.

Nick being the letter writer seems to have come out of nowhere for me. It's not believable at this point.

It's obvious that Nicole is getting railroaded by the judge, but I'm glad to see she's planning to scheme to get herself out of it instead of crying to EJ. That is getting really old.

The show should stop with the phelanie, stuff.

Sami trying to escape was dumb (she's the one who wanted to go to WP, writers) and was clearly just a reason to show GG in a towel.
Edited by six, Nov 3 2008, 04:26 PM.

cjknick
Member Avatar

I thought today's epi was a snore!

I am already tired of the Rafe and Sami duet acting scenes - it gets a big who cares from me.

Nicole and EJ, Bo and Hope...UGH! However EJ was pretty sexy when he got in Nicole's face, whispered in her ear and held her throat with his thumb...

Kate looks perfectly fine to me - her make-up was just beautiful! - come on Days have the guts to make Kate/Lauren look actually sick.

Nick and Melanie - could care less!
Edited by cjknick, Nov 3 2008, 04:44 PM.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

I just wished Nick would have killed Melanie instead. Hey, he should of killed Max too. I mean lets get rid of the whole Robbins clan.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

The only good thing today was Nick telling Chelsea off.

Alligato
Member Avatar

cjknick
Nov 3 2008, 04:43 PM
Nicole and EJ, Bo and Hope...UGH! However EJ was pretty sexy when he got in Nicole's face, whispered in her ear and held her throat with his thumb...

Why does EJ always turn me on when he is playing a nasty asshole? I don't know what it is about that man, but when I am supposed to hate him or think he is crossing a line, my heart beats faster and I have dirty thoughts!! It must be a talent he has!!!

Sorry if TMI.

jane1978

Melanie has to be the most cruel woman ever. I mean, when she leant this close to Nick and using her best seductive voice said she wants them to be just friend and not complicate it with such things like romance or hot sex, that was cold especially when he was practically sallivating around her.

No wonder he has to create complicated and devious plans to make her devoted to him. I think that note is very in character for him because itīs smart, itīs manipulative and itīs carefully calculated. He knew he has to make her feel threatened and unsure first so she is more willing to lean on him and accept whatever he suggest. Of course, he would never put it into effect without the pills weakening his selfcontrol first, but he is the type of guy who plans not one, not two, but several moves ahead.

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

i didn't think i could hate melanie any more, but i do. i'm trying to remember if i hated chelsea this much when her and nick first started out, and i probably did, but it's hard to remember now that melanie is enemy number one in my book. it made me angry that nick doesn't seem to acknowledge that she is clearly only interested in him because of the grant and the funding. maybe he does know, and this is all a part of him playing her like a fiddle...not sure, but i wish the audience were in on it if that were the case. at least i'd be less frustrated.

i was up and down yelling at bo, hope and the judge today. fitzpatrick made a total mockery of the hearing(not that that is a big surprise in salem), but this went too far. hearsay and inadmissable evidence was allowed to be heard and considered. ej was warned not to speak even though that it his job as opposing counsel...it was just a mess and over the top. i wish bo and hope had acknowledged as much, or hell, at least acted with a little compassion instead of the smugness they did. it would be one thing if there was comparable evidence against nicole as there is melanie and caroline, but there just isn't. bo telling hope today that he wasn't sure nicole was guilty isn't enough either. it makes no sense to me why the focus was taken completely off of melanie just because they found a note from trent.

phillip's dream about melanie was cringe-inducing. i'm looking forward to more of his scenes with stephanie, though, if only they can mature her a little first.

alligato, i might be a sick little puppy, too...LOL..that scene where ej grabbed nicole by the throat and whispered in her ear...rawr! that was hot! sorry, but it was!
Edited by luvpumpkns, Nov 3 2008, 09:41 PM.

Days4Life

I've been a Melanie fan, but today was a little too much...I feel myself turning on her. And my mom called me this afternoon just to tell me how much she hates Melanie and can't hardly watch her scenes. I think they are taking this character too far, too fast, with nothing to redeem her--because every good villain needs a little bit of a rooting factor, and I'm not finding anything like that in Melanie so far. Plus, the head tilt, playing with her hair thing is starting to get on my nerves, along with her mouth (she never closes it!) and her voice. Melanie overload!!!!

Sami and Rafe were boring today. And I see no chemistry there, which is probably why I was bored. He's pretty, though.

I love intense EJ. However, the courtroom stuff was silly and stupid, and Hope especially came off looking very bad. At least Bo admitted he has doubts about Nicole's guilt, but the whole thing is still a contrived rush to judgment. Nicole's pains are very worrisome! Why doesn't she get checked out? She should have the first time she experienced them; that's not normal.

How can Kate go through chemo and look so flawlessly gorgeous?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Today was ok.

First off, I like that we are seeing alot more sets of late. Today we had the courthouse and Maggie and Mickey's (complete with bedrooms) and tomorrow we get the Cheatin Heart back. Kudos to Tomlin and crew for that.

Now, on to the show. I love seeing Judge Fitzpatrick. Always nice to see a familiar face and she can act. I love how sure EJ was because of her being on the case and her turning on the Dimera's was a nice subtle way of acknowledging how things have changed in that the Mayor that was in Stefano's pocket is dead (kid of sets things up for what will happen later this week as well). I like that because it's realistic and I hope they continue to play the corruption angle. Good courtroom scenes. Love that EJ wore glasses LOL. Nicole wanting Bo to shutup was funny too. I like that her past incidents with Colin and Victor are getting play. Nice touch. I like that Bo had doubts at the end. I think Hope did too but she thought she was alone in that. The Nicole/EJ scenes were good. Ari and James rocked that last scene and boy is there a hell of alot of hinting at her losing the baby. I really hope not because the way they are writing it and the way Ari is playing it...Nicole will fall apart. Big time. Would be good material for Ari though.

Really enjoyed Melanie/Nick/Chelsea. This triangle is such a goldmine. Melanie was horrible but that is who she is. It doesn't make her one note. We've seen her softer side (remember her feeling bad for Phillip after learning his mom was sick?). She has redeeming qualities. She just longs for wealth and power. She reminds me alot of a mini-Nicole. She likes to flirt when it benefits her and Nick hearing about his prototype and all the money associated with it alerted her to him having something huge that could benefit her. She takes advantage of him and their friendship because she knows she can because he likes her and she upped the ante when she felt she had to so she can ensure her claim on some of his money. I thought the scenes were well-acted by all three today. Loved how Chelsea eavesdropped and kudos to Blake for his subtle acting, which really helped in cluing the audience in to something not being right. He did a great job at the end when it was revealed he wrote the letters. Rachel and Blake always rock when they fight and their face off was very good. Loved it. I love how Chelsea keeps going to him for help and for him to listen and he keeps rejecting her. This story is shaping up to be something great.

Really enjoyed the Kate/Philip scenes. Jay and Lauren were great today. I love that they are showing Kate's vulnerability without making her some weepy heroine. She's still tough as nails and sassy. Higley is writing her much better this time around then in her 2003 stint. Loved both scenes with Kate and Daniel. Their connection is really becoming stronger and I find myself enjoying them more and more. Loved the background theme during their last scene. Very emotional. Kudos to Days on the way they are handling this story.

You know...I wasn't thinking about the age difference so the Philip/Melanie scene at the start actually didn't bother me. I saw chemistry but then I recalled her not being 18 yet and how hard it was to imagine them together and then I came to my senses LOL. I was happy with how it played. Philip is fascinated with her and finds her to be interesting and a challenge. She's a distraction during a difficult time and she's sort of a toy for him, which is very much in keeping with his father and his attributes. I think they are setting it up for later on so Melanie can use Philip for something. I don't expect any romance. If they were going there, their scenes would've played differently. Philip would not have treated Melanie how he did, especially when she tried to seduce him and he rejected her, and his reaction to the fantasy did not suggest a build up to romance.

Galen is doing ok and I do see chemistry with him and Ali. Not alot but there is something. They were boring today though but I think they are just laying some foundation and they will be dragging this out since it's Ali's maternity leave cover. I can see Sami wanting to escape though. She didn't know how confining it would be in witness protection. She didn't know how stringent it would be. No one really does until they are in the program and she was only leaving to make a call so I can understand her actions today. Yes, it was to get Galen shirtless but they had other reasoning then that IMO.

Not too bad today. A bit slow but it set things in motion nicely for the week to come and beyond.

Alligato
Member Avatar

luvpumpkns
Nov 3 2008, 09:39 PM
i was up and down yelling at bo, hope and the judge today. fitzpatrick made a total mockery of the hearing(not that that is a big surprise in salem), but this went too far. hearsay and inadmissable evidence was allowed to be heard and considered. ej was warned not to speak even though that it his job as opposing counsel...it was just a mess and over the top. i wish bo and hope had acknowledged as much, or hell, at least acted with a little compassion instead of the smugness they did. it would be one thing if there was comparable evidence against nicole as there is melanie and caroline, but there just isn't. bo telling hope today that he wasn't sure nicole was guilty isn't enough either. it makes no sense to me why the focus was taken completely off of melanie just because they found a note from trent.

alligato, i might be a sick little puppy, too...LOL..that scene where ej grabbed nicole by the throat and whispered in her ear...rawr! that was hot! sorry, but it was!
know your legal stuff there, luvn?
Today's trial scene was ridiculous, and for another week, Bo and Hope just drive me nuts with their little attitudes. And I don't remember Caroline getting an orange jumper or Melanie for that matter! Why are they treating Nicole like this...all because of a note from a dead man? Correct me if I am wrong, but there is no evidence connecting Nicole to the murder weapon, right? Caroline's finger prints were on it...and for all we know, Nicole's little bead could have fallen off weeks ago at the cemetary...can anyone place her dress at the scene of the crime? Totally stupid!
Didn't they catch Melanie trying to flee Salem? Aren't they concerned why she isn't trying to find her father's killer?

Melanie's scene drove me crazy today, not because she was so transparent and Nick so clueless, but because of the little ticks...the hand by her eyes, gnashing teeth, hair flip, UGH! I think there has just been a little too much Melanie lately. I think we need a break from her for a little while...or at least a change of hair.

Sami and Rafe were cute, but so put-on. It seems so forced...like it is supposed to be cute and the set up for sexual tension and romance. And I don't know why it bothers me that he calls her princess. Sami has never been a princess. That was Carrie and Belle. Sami is scrappy and schemey.
And it still boggles me why Sami is trying to escape or get another guard. She was shot at and made a decision to do this. The more jeopard she puts herself in, the worse it is for her and the longer it will be before she sees her kids.

Didn't like Nicole crying, but laughed at her "what about MEEEEE" line. It's cute, but stop making Nicole whiny. Glad they have her working her way out of it on her own.

Kate did look great...they need to find the guy that did Bo's makeup when he had...uh...whatever he had. He looked like shit. I really don't think that LK can look like shit though.

Oh, and Philly's little fantasy lasted what, 2 seconds? And it got promo time? Was that really it? I still don't get why he is having sexual fantasies about Melanie...aside from her coming on to him. Philly needs a haircut, but he is one sexy beast. Get that man shirtless, please!

And maybe I totally need a life, but when Melanie kisses Nick, she gets a little into it and open mouth, but when she kisses Phillip, lips are shut. I wonder if MB is nervous in her scenes with JKJ because he is so damn gorgeous and older. BB is gorgeous too, but more on her level. Nevermind. It's late. I should end this!

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

Days4Life
Nov 3 2008, 09:57 PM
I've been a Melanie fan, but today was a little too much...I feel myself turning on her. And my mom called me this afternoon just to tell me how much she hates Melanie and can't hardly watch her scenes. I think they are taking this character too far, too fast, with nothing to redeem her--because every good villain needs a little bit of a rooting factor, and I'm not finding anything like that in Melanie so far. Plus, the head tilt, playing with her hair thing is starting to get on my nerves, along with her mouth (she never closes it!) and her voice. Melanie overload!!!!

Sami and Rafe were boring today. And I see no chemistry there, which is probably why I was bored. He's pretty, though.

I love intense EJ. However, the courtroom stuff was silly and stupid, and Hope especially came off looking very bad. At least Bo admitted he has doubts about Nicole's guilt, but the whole thing is still a contrived rush to judgment. Nicole's pains are very worrisome! Why doesn't she get checked out? She should have the first time she experienced them; that's not normal.

I know it's only a soap, but i find the Kate story offensive. My aunt is currently going through chemo due to lung cancer, and believe me, she doesn't look like Kate. I just can't take the story seriously

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

Alligato
Nov 3 2008, 11:29 PM
luvpumpkns
Nov 3 2008, 09:39 PM

know your legal stuff there, luvn?
Today's trial scene was ridiculous, and for another week, Bo and Hope just drive me nuts with their little attitudes. And I don't remember Caroline getting an orange jumper or Melanie for that matter! Why are they treating Nicole like this...all because of a note from a dead man? Correct me if I am wrong, but there is no evidence connecting Nicole to the murder weapon, right? Caroline's finger prints were on it...and for all we know, Nicole's little bead could have fallen off weeks ago at the cemetary...can anyone place her dress at the scene of the crime? Totally stupid!
Didn't they catch Melanie trying to flee Salem? Aren't they concerned why she isn't trying to find her father's killer?

Melanie's scene drove me crazy today, not because she was so transparent and Nick so clueless, but because of the little ticks...the hand by her eyes, gnashing teeth, hair flip, UGH! I think there has just been a little too much Melanie lately. I think we need a break from her for a little while...or at least a change of hair.

Sami and Rafe were cute, but so put-on. It seems so forced...like it is supposed to be cute and the set up for sexual tension and romance. And I don't know why it bothers me that he calls her princess. Sami has never been a princess. That was Carrie and Belle. Sami is scrappy and schemey.
And it still boggles me why Sami is trying to escape or get another guard. She was shot at and made a decision to do this. The more jeopard she puts herself in, the worse it is for her and the longer it will be before she sees her kids.

Didn't like Nicole crying, but laughed at her "what about MEEEEE" line. It's cute, but stop making Nicole whiny. Glad they have her working her way out of it on her own.

Kate did look great...they need to find the guy that did Bo's makeup when he had...uh...whatever he had. He looked like shit. I really don't think that LK can look like shit though.

Oh, and Philly's little fantasy lasted what, 2 seconds? And it got promo time? Was that really it? I still don't get why he is having sexual fantasies about Melanie...aside from her coming on to him. Philly needs a haircut, but he is one sexy beast. Get that man shirtless, please!

And maybe I totally need a life, but when Melanie kisses Nick, she gets a little into it and open mouth, but when she kisses Phillip, lips are shut. I wonder if MB is nervous in her scenes with JKJ because he is so damn gorgeous and older. BB is gorgeous too, but more on her level. Nevermind. It's late. I should end this!
If Lauren took off all her makeup and shaved her head, then yes, i think she would look awful. But is she willing to do that, and is DAYS willing to do that? probably not

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

goldylicious
Nov 3 2008, 11:30 PM
Days4Life
Nov 3 2008, 09:57 PM

I know it's only a soap, but i find the Kate story offensive. My aunt is currently going through chemo due to lung cancer, and believe me, she doesn't look like Kate. I just can't take the story seriously
Well, keep in mind that this is Kate's first treatment. Also, Kate is the type of character that I think would make an effort to continue with the makeup and so on because she doesn't want people to see her as sick and weak. She will try to cover up her sickness as much as possible.

I don't see what was so bad about the court hearing. There are many who can attest to Nicole trying to kill Victor and Colin and while no charges were filed, it does show that she has a history of violence. That isn't the most important thing though. The most important evidence is the fact that they can place her at the scene and she lied about her marriage. She tore up the license and Trent left a letter saying he felt threatened by her and that he felt she would try to kill him. Nicole lied about not seeing Trent the night of his death and had no alibi. I think they have valid reasoning and why should Bo and Hope not have attitude? They have never liked Nicole and EJ it all depends. It's not like we are talking about Lexie or something. That would be different.

Also, I think the judge was making a statement that she is no longer going to be influenced by the Dimera's. As I said, with the mayor gone, she may feel that it's ok to break from them now and may also feel she needs to because the mayor may have been her safety net. He was involved with the Dimera's and could save her from losing her job if the truth came out. He's gone now so she may feel it's time to cut ties before it's too late. I also think she sees the fact that Nicole is tied to the Dimera's (a fact she mentioned) as another reason not let her out on bail. They could help her leave town and get away with it because of who they are. Not only that but the judge may believe Nicole killed Trent because she felt no harm would come of her for doing it. EJ could help her out of it so that may be the thinking too.

esp13
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Nov 3 2008, 11:43 PM
I don't see what was so bad about the court hearing. There are many who can attest to Nicole trying to kill Victor and Colin and while no charges were filed, it does show that she has a history of violence. That isn't the most important thing though. The most important evidence is the fact that they can place her at the scene and she lied about her marriage. She tore up the license and Trent left a letter saying he felt threatened by her and that he felt she would try to kill him. Nicole lied about not seeing Trent the night of his death and had no alibi. I think they have valid reasoning and why should Bo and Hope not have attitude? They have never liked Nicole and EJ it all depends. It's not like we are talking about Lexie or something. That would be different.

Also, I think the judge was making a statement that she is no longer going to be influenced by the Dimera's. As I said, with the mayor gone, she may feel that it's ok to break from them now and may also feel she needs to because the mayor may have been her safety net. He was involved with the Dimera's and could save her from losing her job if the truth came out. He's gone now so she may feel it's time to cut ties before it's too late. I also think she sees the fact that Nicole is tied to the Dimera's (a fact she mentioned) as another reason not let her out on bail. They could help her leave town and get away with it because of who they are. Not only that but the judge may believe Nicole killed Trent because she felt no harm would come of her for doing it. EJ could help her out of it so that may be the thinking too.
Here's what was so bad about the court hearing (at least for those of us that actually care anything about legal stuff) -- there is NO way that a police officer would be allowed to give unsworn testimony, period. There is additionally NO way that a police officer would be allowed to testify about crimes for which the accused was never charged, let alone convicted. In fact, a prosecutor who tried to put that evidence in would probably be sanctioned by the judge, and the defense attorney who objected would not be told to keep quiet.

Yes, they have the torn up marriage license and Trent's letter. But, they had a knife with Caroline's fingerprints on it and she got bail. They had Melanie's "confession" and she never got arrested. They had Max's bloody shirt and he didn't even really get questioned all that much. So, yeah, I find the bail hearing to be beyond ridiculous.

That said, I know it's Days and they have a long history of making a complete mockery of anything legal related. I understand that and have lived with it for a long time. But, that doesn't mean it's still not irritating on a regular basis.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

esp13
Nov 4 2008, 12:02 AM
PhoenixRising05
Nov 3 2008, 11:43 PM

Here's what was so bad about the court hearing (at least for those of us that actually care anything about legal stuff) -- there is NO way that a police officer would be allowed to give unsworn testimony, period. There is additionally NO way that a police officer would be allowed to testify about crimes for which the accused was never charged, let alone convicted. In fact, a prosecutor who tried to put that evidence in would probably be sanctioned by the judge, and the defense attorney who objected would not be told to keep quiet.

Yes, they have the torn up marriage license and Trent's letter. But, they had a knife with Caroline's fingerprints on it and she got bail. They had Melanie's "confession" and she never got arrested. They had Max's bloody shirt and he didn't even really get questioned all that much. So, yeah, I find the bail hearing to be beyond ridiculous.

That said, I know it's Days and they have a long history of making a complete mockery of anything legal related. I understand that and have lived with it for a long time. But, that doesn't mean it's still not irritating on a regular basis.
Well, the DA did say it was an unconventional request and she may have felt Bo's testimony was needed to succeed in getting bail denied. Unorthodox things do happen in court, I would assume. None of us know what happens in every court case so anything is possible.

As for Bo bringing up crimes she was never charged with, I don't see what the issue is with that. Everyone in Salem pretty much knows it and Nicole would've been charged had Colin and Victor pressed charges. It's relevant. It just can't be the reason why you lock Nicole up. That's all. It's something that can and should be brought up and given thought to IMO. It's related to her reputation and her character. Just like you have people provide testimony as a character witness. Most of what they say is along those very same lines. Your taking that person's word for it. There isn't proof for every one of a character witness's claims. Bo is very much acting as a character witness only he is a cop. He's just giving his input and saying what he knows and it's relevant. Again, I don't think this is being submitted as evidence. It's just bring brought to the judge's attention to provide info about who Nicole is. It provides background that is needed. This is also an arraignment and you are trying to determine if giving her bail is the right decision and, to me, that makes bringing up Colin and Victor reasonable because it provides info that suggests she could potentially be dangerous or irrational.

Your forgetting Caroline can not be compared to Nicole. Caroline is an older woman who has been a pillar of the community for years. Nicole's history and reputation speaks for itself. it's quite clear why Caroline would get bail and not her even if Caroline was caught holding a knife over the body. They would never expect Caroline to be a flight risk based on her history and the fact that she has two sons who are police officers, has a Pub in Salem, and is older. As for Melanie, as soon as they learned of what she knew and her lies, they got on her case. Hell, they were before that. Only problem is they had no evidence. her lying and behavior made her look guilty but they didn't have the sort of evidence they have on Nicole or even Caroline so they could not arrest her. If you recall, Max was brought in and the DA determined they did not have enough evidence in that it was proven by a witness at the Salem Inn Max was there when he said he was and they have Chelsea. Nick. and Melanie who were there when he fought with Trent, which accounts for the bloody shirt. His story checks out. Bo said the DA determined there just wasn't enough to hold Max and charge him, unlike Caroline who was witnessed threatening the victim at the Pub and was standing over the body with the knife along with admitting she was very angry.

Your right in that it's Days and they never handle legal issues with complete realism. Honestly, unless it's a law show, most shows will make mistakes or not be completely realistic. I think Days keeps it realistic enough to get by.

Nicole Walker

That hearing was BS!! Maybe Stephano will put a hit on Judge Fitzazzhole.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Yeah, the hearing was total bullshit. It wasn't a trial, yet Bo acted like it was. They don't even have any real evidence that Nicole did anything. Figures that after it was all done with Bo said that he isn't so sure she is guilty.

Nick yelling at Chelsea was good. He has all the right to be mad at her. I am starting to dislike Melanie more and more. Something about the actress gets on my nerves.

The Sami/Rafe stuff was just ok. I wasn't that impressed with his acting today. I liked him better on Friday's show. I will give him a chance though.

That whole dream of Phillip's shouldn't have even made it to the promo. It was so brief and was misleading. JKJ needs a haircut!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^I so agree about the promo. That seems to support my theory that Philip/Melanie and Daniel/Chloe were tossed into the promo for shock effect. I don't expect to see those pairings at all.

Speaking of the promo, I feel the show really dropped the ball by not showing the promo from the fan event during today's episode like they did with the summer promo over the summer. Showing that promo today would've hyped people for sweeps.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply