Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 11/17 *UPDATED 11/11*
Topic Started: Nov 5 2008, 05:52 PM (4,409 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, November 17th
Melanie thinks she is responsible for Trent's murder and wants to turn herself in; Hope worries about Nick; Brady asks Nicole for help.

Tuesday, November 18th
Maggie finds the threatening note Nick sent to Melanie; after realizing that Nick murdered Trent, Melanie tries to leave the hotel; Nicole asks John if he can give Brady a chance; Stephanie and Philip discuss her resume.

Wednesday, November 19th
Melanie confronts Nick and tries to get him to confess; Philip and Stephanie try to to determine where Nick and Melanie are; Lucas shows Chloe proof of his feelings for her.

Thursday, November 20th
Hope arrests Nick for murder; Nicole and Brady chat at the health club; Stefano offers E.J. a position as an attorney for DiMera shipping; Lexie feels overwhelmed by her responsibilities.

Friday, November 21st
Sami becomes increasingly claustrophobic; E.J. plans a trip; Nicole experiences stomach pain; Marlena comes face-to-face with the killer, who demands information about Sami.

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Melanie wants to turn herself in to the police, but Nick convinces her to leave with him; Nicole is shocked to see Brady; Marlena calls John on his behavior towards Brady.

Tuesday
Melanie realizes that Nick murdered Trent; Nicole asks John to give Brady a second chance.

Wednesday
Melanie confronts Nick about what she remembers; Lucas shows Chloe how much he cares for her.

Thursday
Bo and Philip save Melanie from falling to her death; Hope arrests Nick for murder; Abe gives a press conference on his "green" plan to clean up the waterfront.

Friday
EJ's plans for a getaway with Nicole are foiled when Stefano needs him to attend to important business; John hires Steve as the private investigator to find the mayor's killer.

**UPDATED 11/11**

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

* Stefano, EJ, and Nicole have a family dinner together.

* Melanie is bumped off the balcony and holds on for her life.

* Lucas makes it clear to Kate that he intends to marry Chloe.

* Daniel tells Chloe how he always gets too involved in his patient’s recovery.

* Abe gives a press conference on a new “green” initiative to clean up the waterfront.

Thursday – Nick is arrested for the murder of Trent Robbins.

Friday – Marlena comes face to face with the mayor’s killer.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

Edited by Angie79, Nov 11 2008, 11:55 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie for getting these to us! Sounds like an exciting week with lots of stuff going on!

Still a leetle too much Melanie for me!! And do we think that Lucas will propose to Chloe? Hmm...

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

thanks for posting, Angie!!

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks as always Angie!

Nicole Walker

Thanks!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

This looks like a fantastic week.

Thanks for these, Angie.

ericfan400

thanks for posting angie

Dawn7
Member Avatar

thanks angie

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Melanie wants to turn herself in to the police, but Nick convinces her to leave with him; Nicole is shocked to see Brady; Marlena calls John on his behavior towards Brady.

Tuesday
Melanie realizes that Nick murdered Trent; Nicole asks John to give Brady a second chance.

Wednesday
Melanie confronts Nick about what she remembers; Lucas shows Chloe how much he cares for her.

Thursday
Bo and Philip save Melanie from falling to her death; Hope arrests Nick for murder; Abe gives a press conference on his "green" plan to clean up the waterfront.

Friday
EJ's plans for a getaway with Nicole are foiled when Stefano needs him to attend to important business; John hires Steve as the private investigator to find the mayor's killer.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Thursday shall be a dark day on Days of our Lives.

Philip saves Melanie, Nick is arrested and Abe greens.

Mason

Melanie, Melanie, Green, Melanie.

No thanks.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Mason
Nov 7 2008, 11:20 PM

No thanks.
LMAO :D

So true.

Nicole Walker

What does Abe greens mean?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Quote:

Bo and Philip save Melanie from falling to her death

Aww, man!

Alligato
Member Avatar

No shit! That is 4 solid days of Melanie! After weeks of solid Melanie. I get that this is a big story, but come on! I don't care enough and she can't carry it all...imo.

Thanks for the spoils!
I just knew that Lucas would propose to Chloe.
It has been a long while since anyone is Salem got married and the wedding wasn't fucked up by someone crashing it or making big revaltions. Can we get a happy wedding anytime soon?

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Nov 7 2008, 11:08 PM
Thursday
Normally I love Philip and Bo together, but I do not approve of this. Couldn't they just let her fall?

But I do wonder how it is (and where) that she comes to fall. Since this is right after she learns about Nick killing Trent, could Nick have pushed her? And if so, my only regret is that Nick didn't finish the job.

EJole
Member Avatar
BANNED

FRIDAY - Nicole and EJ also make love! (I'm not kidding )

SomeSoupRocks
Member Avatar

Mason
Nov 7 2008, 11:20 PM

No thanks.
AMEN!!!
DENA H. LIKE TO SHOW OF HER OWEN KID OFF AND SCREW THE REST OF THE CAST,JUST LIKE DENA IS DOING WITH SAMI'S BS SAGA AND EJ AND NICOLE!!
****LIKE DENA H. SAID AWHILE GO IN HER BLOG SHE HATES WRITING FOR J&M AND THE STRONG VETS THAT MADE DAYS!!
****DENA H. WANTS TO MAKE DAYS A KIDDIE SHOW THAT CAN'T ACT!!
*****WE NEED THE REAL DAYS BACK WITH REAL PLOTS AND WITH LOVE,PASSION,ADVENTURE AND THEN MAYBE VIEWERS WOULD COME BACK!!
DAYS NEED FANFIC WRITERS AND NOT THESE BS WRITES THAT DON'T KNOW HOW WRITE,THEY NEED TO GO BACK TO WRITING SCHOOL AGAIN!!
****TPTB AND KEN C. CAN'T KEEP ON KILLING KEN C. PARENTS SHOW WITH THE KIDDIE SHOW AND SAMI SAGA BS!!
****I CAN SEE WHY PEOPLE ON THE WEB ARE TALKING ABOUT THEY ARE BOYCOTTING DAYS UNTILL THE REAL DAYS COME BACK WITH J&M AND BOPE,TONY & ANNA,STEVE & KAYLA,STEFANO AND SO ON,EXCEPT FAKE ROMAN/CHRIS K. AND WINNIE SAMI AND KIDDIES NEED TO GO AND NEVER COME BACK!!!
***PLEASE BRING ON THE REAL CAST LIKE J&M AND THE VETS!!

cassie1013

Maybe they are using Melanie a bit too much. I'm liking her right now, but if she's carrying most of the 17th - 21st week I'll have to see how she holds up... I don't think she's an amazing actor by any means, but she's amusing, snarky and has good chemistry with the people she's been interacting with. And on the bright side, she doesn't have monotone line delivery like Nadia!

DiMera business only comes into the story when convenient, otherwise it's completely forgotten about....

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Paxton
Nov 8 2008, 12:29 AM
Angie79
Nov 7 2008, 11:08 PM
Thursday
Normally I love Philip and Bo together, but I do not approve of this. Couldn't they just let her fall?

But I do wonder how it is (and where) that she comes to fall. Since this is right after she learns about Nick killing Trent, could Nick have pushed her? And if so, my only regret is that Nick didn't finish the job.
Angie's source says that Nick 'accidentally' pushes her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply