Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 11/17 *UPDATED 11/11*
Topic Started: Nov 5 2008, 05:52 PM (4,408 Views)
Nicole Walker

I would like some movement in Ejole's story. They keep saying the same thing for weeks now get on with it already!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DOOLrox

Well, another mostly snoozefest! Anybody mentioned to the writers that this is *sweeps*??? Or maybe they're skipping sweeps this year for some reason. Can't recall a more boring November in recent memory.

Dang! Phil saves Melanie. Sigh. I was ready for her to leave after approximately, oh, half a scene the first time I saw her, and my FF button is getting worn out from all this Phil/Steph/Max/Chelsea/Nick/Mel/murder boringness. Makes watching the show a quick proposition, but I'd prefer something worth not FF'ing!

The only things of remote interest are the new Brady appearing, EJ and Stefano (tho we'll have to endure the Ho as well for part of that, bleh - at least that whole pukefest is moving closer to an end, I hope) and Marlena confronting the killer, which HOPEFULLY means we can move that whole part of the S/L along faster too, and get Sami out of the STUPID "witness protection that is really a safe house but the idiot writers can't figure it out" plot, which we get more of too, featuring the Lunkhead aka Rafe, who I'm already SOO ready to see leave. The Luloe stuff might be of mild, and I do mean mild, interest if we didn't already know it wasn't going anywhere, so what's the point, and in any event they don't exactly scorch the screen. Sigh. I mean, NO romance anywhere? For SWEEPS? Are these people TRYING to kill the show? Nevermind, don't answer that. Sigh.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Nov 11 2008, 11:54 AM
NEXT WEEK:
* Melanie is bumped off the balcony and holds on for her life.
Man, I hope she fucking dies!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Nov 5 2008, 05:52 PM
Thursday
Bo and Philip save Melanie from falling to her death
Well I'll be a son of a Goddamn dirty ass bitch.

Nicole Walker

Now you know that Melanie wasn't gonna die. LOL.

ejsbabymomma
Member Avatar

November sweeps sucks and frankly I am sick of the show, but I watch anyway just in case something good happens and EJ takes his shirt off or Phillip. Maybe I will get lucky and they will both remove their shirts!

I do look forward to watching Nicole go thru the loss of her baby it will be interesting to see how Nicole will hide the fact that she lost this Miracle Baby LOL!

Mason

Kenny
Nov 12 2008, 03:32 AM
Angie79
NEXT WEEK:
Oh, Kenny, you know we'd never get that lucky, LoL.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting.
More Daniel and Chloe, yay! The Stefano, Nicole, and EJ dinner sounds good too.
When will the green talk on Days cease? Lol.
Sounds like an okay week.
Edited by DolceDiMera, Nov 13 2008, 05:52 PM.

ges
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Nov 12 2008, 01:52 AM
I would like some movement in Ejole's story. They keep saying the same thing for weeks now get on with it already!!
A bowel movement would be the most appropriate course of action. Loved today's show with Dena , I mean Lexie trying to sing her own praises as a mother. Higley has woven this Lifetime drivel into the show so keenly that nobody has noticed. You are a great mother, Dena! You did a great job with your son! Now take yourself out of the picture and return to a show that used to be called "Days of our Lives."
note to self: New Brady has a sassy chicken-pox scar on cheek. Kinda hot. Marlena looked gorgeous today in that beige suit. Why not every day?
:peek:

ges
Member Avatar

Mason
Nov 12 2008, 02:17 PM
Kenny
Nov 12 2008, 03:32 AM
Angie79
NEXT WEEK:
Oh, Kenny, you know we'd never get that lucky, LoL.
Maybe when Nick killed Melanie at the beach it was no accident. Maybe he has a penchant for picking up and taking "care of ' wayward girls. That would be very cool because then they couldn't blame it on the pills. I would like to know the name of these pills so I can avoid them in the future. true. :shrug:

ges
Member Avatar

I mean when he killed Willow, sorry.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply