Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michael Fairman's "A Day of Days" interviews; *UPDATED 11/7** SPOILER
Topic Started: Nov 5 2008, 10:48 PM (4,458 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Tripp
Nov 8 2008, 06:28 PM
Quote:

And, Dena, please bring back Jett.

Seriously, some things should not be joked about!
:D Playin' with your brain, girlfriend, playing with your brain.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

ladyofthelake
Nov 8 2008, 06:29 PM
Tripp
Quote:

If you knew the condition it was in, and the hairline trigger I had, you would be kinder. :embarrassed:

Because I can almost see when they are in Vegas and Nick is doing his psychotic stance to our "heroes", suddenly former Stupid Agent Manshows up and puts a head lock on Nick. Then we will have Melanie, Chelsea, Stephanie and Nicole (she'll appear out of no where, you'll see) smitten with him!
Edited by Tripp, Nov 8 2008, 06:32 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Tripp
Nov 8 2008, 06:32 PM
ladyofthelake
Nov 8 2008, 06:29 PM
Tripp
Quote:

If you knew the condition it was in, and the hairline trigger I had, you would be kinder. :embarrassed:

Because I can almost see when they are in Vegas and Nick is doing his psychotic stance to our "heroes", suddenly former Stupid Agent Manshows up and puts a head lock on Nick. Then we will have Melanie, Chelsea, Stephanie and Nicole (she'll appear out of no where, you'll see) smitten with him!
Since this is the opposites game, it's OK. But, if it comes true, you have my permission to track me down and royally kick my ass for suggesting it! :D

zyona

I saw shelly interview where she told Michael how awful she was at acting before, Hello you still suck and your acting is no better, you can't act worth a damn thing. I wish they take her, Melanie and Max to LA. (not Los Angeles)

I blame the Pageant for her.

Deleted User
Deleted User

zyona
Nov 8 2008, 07:19 PM
I saw shelly interview where she told Michael how awful she was at acting before, Hello you still suck and your acting is no better, you can't act worth a damn thing. I wish they take her, Melanie and Max to LA. (not Los Angeles)

I blame the Pageant for her.

I wouldn't say she's terrible per se. She just not good. LOL
Quote Post Goto Top

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

ladyofthelake
Nov 8 2008, 06:20 PM
Well, honestly, I think they could make Chelsea a nun or someone willing to bear a child for Bo and Hope and give it up to them, and you'd still bitch about her. Hell, she could save Hope's LIFE, and you'd bitch about her! *sigh*

I post to express my opinion. I don't post to please you or anybody else.
Edited by KristianFanForever, Nov 8 2008, 08:39 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

KristianFanForever
Nov 8 2008, 07:45 PM
ladyofthelake
Well, honestly, I think they could make Chelsea a nun or someone willing to bear a child for Bo and Hope and give it up to them, and you'd still bitch about her. Hell, she could save Hope's LIFE, and you'd bitch about her! *sigh*
I post to express my opinion, whether you like it or not. I don't post to please the Chelsea/RM fanbase and I'm not going to walk on egg-shells just because Hope is so chummy with her son's killer.
Hope being a bad mother is the reason her son died as well. Dumbass kid didn't even know not go outside by himself at night.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Ohhhh, snap.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

Amello
Nov 8 2008, 07:47 PM
Hope being a bad mother is the reason her son died as well. Dumbass kid didn't even know not go outside by himself at night.
Oh wah wah, my feelings are hurt. :lol:

Deleted User
Deleted User

KristianFanForever
Nov 8 2008, 07:52 PM
Amello
Nov 8 2008, 07:47 PM
Oh wah wah, my feelings are hurt. :lol:
That would be pretty sad if they were as I was only talking about a fictional character and never get immature enough to break into a sweat about any character.
Quote Post Goto Top

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

Amello
Nov 8 2008, 07:53 PM
That would be pretty sad if they were as I was only talking about a fictional character and never get immature enough to break into a sweat about any character.
You don't have that power over me.

I won't be losing sleep over your remarks about Hope and Zack. :wave:
Edited by KristianFanForever, Nov 8 2008, 08:40 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

KristianFanForever
Nov 8 2008, 08:29 PM
Amello
Nov 8 2008, 07:53 PM
Don't flatter yourself. You don't have that power over me.

I won't be losing sleep over your remarks about Hope and Zack. :wave:
Well that's stating the obvious, unless I have magical powers I'm not aware of. And just like you said about stating opinions, Hope and Bo being terrible parents always throwing their kids to be babysat while they go play is proof of their terrible parental skills.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Supposedly Melvin is a bone, but KA is simply gorgeous....or so I have read that on this board before.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

KristianFanForever
Nov 8 2008, 07:45 PM
ladyofthelake

I post to express my opinion. I don't post to please you or anybody else.
I'm not part of the Chelsea fanbase. I try to be more even-keeled about my opinions on the character, that's all.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

I humbly apologize for my remarks about Rachel Melvin and her fans. It isn't fair and I don't even know her personally to make any judgement about her. She's an actress doing her job.

And I'll try to minimize my Chelsea bashing. That much hate just isn't worth it. I would rather spend my energy on something positive, instead of negative.

I admit that I was wrong and I am very sorry. I hope y'all can find it in your hearts to forgive me. :iloveyou: :smooch:

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

Well, so much for trying to make peace. :eyeroll:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply