Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: A closer look, Brady
Topic Started: Nov 6 2008, 08:43 AM (2,703 Views)
brimike

jules
Nov 6 2008, 02:29 PM
JohnandMarlenaFreak
Nov 6 2008, 01:33 PM
FINALLY Marlena has an Aly she can go to.
Yes, I'm hoping that Marlena/Brady relationship will be written true to what we saw when Marlena was raising Brady and not the hateful way Brady came back when he was sorased.
Thanks for the article Jonatha. :D
Yeah, I hated the out-and-out anger. It was a little much. But I do appreciate a TAD bit of "step-mother" attitude. I think Lowder went a little overboard with it many MANY times when Brady was aged, but I think it's good for somebody to be able to put Marlena in her place now and then. And somebody to tough-love Brady ain't a bad thing either.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Eric is just so genuine and nice. He seems committed to this so I hope it works out, acting-wise.

I love that he interacts with everyone he should interact with right off the bat. Love how happy Marlena is and the John stuff should be interesting. I also like that the drug addict angle is being played. Him being a farmer is weird but I guess it's part of him coming back from his issues. I don't like him comparing Broe to ET. Not even close. That makes me think Corday is back on his Broe love train again and these two will be pimped out like hell.

I like that he has scenes with Nicole too that discuss their past. That is important.

marisol40

Quote:

That makes me think Corday is back on his Broe love train again and these two will be pimped out like hell.

Music to my ears. Those two had an amazing and romantic lovestory, something that hasn't been seen on this show in eons.

As for the ET comparison, that actually made me cringe. While Eric and Lindsay were both talented and had amazing chemistry, that love story was so OVER the top it wasn't even funny. She bordered psychotic in her pursuit of him and how many times did he go back and forth between Gwen and Theresa,. That totally trashed his character and painted him out to be quite the dog. No thank you on the ET comparison!! I hope that Chloe never stoops to the depths that Theresa did to get her man.
Edited by marisol40, Nov 6 2008, 04:48 PM.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm really looking forward to Brady, mainly because i think it will move John and Marlena back into the forefront...Also i think Brady will fit in well into the current canvas..

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Comparsion to ET,Ethan and Theresa are better than Broe,I like Broe,but they got boring at times,nobody was more mental than Gwen is that whole Gwen/Ethan/Theresa triangle,no good mother would be willing to let there own child die just to have a man who doesn't love her,its not normal,but anywho,I cannot wait to see Eric show up.
Edited by JohnandMarlenaFreak, Nov 6 2008, 05:18 PM.

ericfan400

I think that he meant that they are meant for each other. but they can't by together. I can't wait for the Chloe scenes

Nicole Walker

LMAO. Be grateful he did compare them being fated to ET or you'd really have to worry. ET was not the best written story, it's probably the second worst story i've ever seen. HOwever, they were fated to be together no matter what or they were always drawn to each other no matter what so that might be what Eric meant. I don't think he was trying to say that Broe is exactly like ET in every aspect.

ericfan400

i totally agree with you. How many years does one actor has to play someone that is involved in a love triangle

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Just a thought: the farm in reference doesn't necessarily mean IN Vienna. We have farms within 15 minutes of St. Louis that aren't IN St. Louis, but are said to be "St. Louis". Often, if you have a small, unfamiliar town within a stone's throw of a city, it will be referred to as being part of that city.
That being said, I'll watch with interest. I'll have to wait and watch recordings much later because of my schedule, so I won't be on top of the conversations (nothing new here), but I'll watch anyway, no matter where the closest farm to Vienna is, LOL.

CatherineEarnshaw

I don't really care about Brady, but this guy has to be a better actor than Kyle Lowder.

Also, it is nice to see that Dena isn't playing the stupid Marlena and Brady feud.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply