Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Blind Item: Married men sleeping with...
Topic Started: Nov 6 2008, 08:54 PM (6,042 Views)
Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Yes, I know some of you dislike the soap opera ones, but there are lots that do love them. Today lets go over to NBC. Which married male cast member who has been on the show for a very long time is sleeping with the daughter of the one of the producers? Not a really scandalous thing until you realize she is still in her teens and our cast member is certainly past middle age. At least she is in college now. It was much tougher to get together when she was in high school. I will say that it has always been legal though apparently. Did not start until she was 18.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2008/11/todays-blind-items_06.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Nvm - hes not married. lol
Edited by Rakesh198, Nov 6 2008, 08:56 PM.

ginababe
BANNED

Josh Taylor or Bryan Datillo?

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Bryan Datillo is not past middle age.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

ginababe
Nov 6 2008, 09:13 PM
Josh Taylor or Bryan Datillo?
He's not married.

Mason
Member Avatar

Drake Hogestyn and Peter Reckell both fit the bill. But I'd hate to think that it could be either of them. And that's just assuming that this BI is even true to begin with.

nicedreamz
Member Avatar

It can't be Bryan Dattilo as he's a divorced single dad and only 37. Josh Taylor is a possibility...he's been on DAYS a *very* long time (both as Roman Brady and Chris Kositchek back in the day) and he's been married since 1995.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Okay, is the guy married or not?

Kenny
Member Avatar

The first name that popped into my mind was actually Thaao Penghlis. Isn't it rumored that he's kind of a big flirt and even made Ali Sweeney so uncomfortable in 2003 that she asked to stop doing scenes with him or something?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I don't think Thaao is married.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

OneBadKitty
Nov 6 2008, 09:31 PM
Okay, is the guy married or not?
Exactly what I was wondering. The first post says he is and the second says he isn't.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Okay so the guy is married....

Hmmm....

I'm positive it's NOT Jim Reynolds. He adores Lissa and his family and with all the side projects he has going on, when would he find the time?

Drake is a possibilty because I've heard, ahem, stories of the cheating variety about him in the past.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Okay, in the second post, Rakey must've made a guess and then went back and edited it because the person he guessed is not married.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

OneBadKitty
Nov 6 2008, 09:41 PM
Okay, in the second post, Rakey must've made a guess and then went back and edited it because the person he guessed is not married.
Yeah, I was just thinking that was probably what he did.

cassie1013

Drake? Bryan? lol...I'm no good at this.

nicedreamz
Member Avatar

According to Wiki, Josh Taylor has been married to Lisa Tremblay, a flight attendant, since 1999. I just had the year wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Taylor

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Angie79
Nov 6 2008, 09:42 PM
OneBadKitty
Nov 6 2008, 09:41 PM
Yeah, I was just thinking that was probably what he did.
Yeah. Sorry about that.

I had guessed BD but then I remembered he's single.

LiZa
Member Avatar

Is this recent? The only thing i know is from the past...

Which would be Robert Kelker Kelly ex-Bo. He claims he started dating her when she turned 18, then later married her Miriam Parrish in 1997. Which they are still married.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

LiZa
Nov 6 2008, 09:56 PM
Is this recent? The only thing i know is from the past...

Which would be Robert Kelker Kelly ex-Bo. He claims he started dating her when she turned 18, then later married her Miriam Parrish in 1997. Which they are still married.
This is brand new - it was posted today.
Edited by Rakesh198, Nov 6 2008, 10:02 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Well past middle-age (assuming that is at least 35, more like 40), plus it sounds like it has been happening for awhile now, so it cannot be any male who had joined the show in the last 1-3 years.

This leaves all of the following:
-Drake Hogestyn
-Stephen Nichols
-Peter Reckell
-Josh Taylor
-James Reynolds
-Joe Mascolo
-Thaao Penghils
-John Aniston

I hope this whole thing is just not true. Yuck to ALOT of those too!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Nov 6 2008, 11:27 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply