Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Blind Item: Married men sleeping with...
Topic Started: Nov 6 2008, 08:54 PM (5,862 Views)
Jiggs
Member Avatar

goldylicious
Nov 11 2008, 12:43 AM
Jiggs
Nov 11 2008, 12:34 AM
AllTheSame
Nov 10 2008, 07:35 PM
Nicole Dimera
Nov 7 2008, 02:38 PM
LMAO. The real life stuff is the better than a soap. LOL.
:rockon: so very true
and given the show atm
behind the scenes stuff, esp at Days is always so scandalous

as for it being Drake?
HELL NO
he's here, tied up in my bedroom :laugh:

speaking of drakie
i think even he said in an interview Staci left the show coz she didn't want to be on it/act anymore
She wanted more money.
Thanks Jiggs. That is exactly what happened. She wanted more money, and DAYS didn't want to pay it. At the time, I thought it was a dumb move because the show had lost so many high profile stars during that time. But Izzy's death, allowed the John and Marlena story to begin again. And although
I have certainly grown tired of them now, that doesn't take away from the fact that they were a major part of the ratings comeback DAYS made in the 90's.
I heard that they were going to have J&M have an affair if Greason agreed to stay with what they offered.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ejsbabymomma
Member Avatar

I could totally see Bryan doing this but since he is not married I have to go with Bo/Peter John/Drake. They are married and fit the bill
Edited by ejsbabymomma, Nov 11 2008, 08:26 AM.

Cecily Smythe
Member Avatar

Just adding on....

Whatever the reason was for Greason's departure.......she was also interested in moving behind-the-camera. She wanted to get into writing, and to that end, the show gave her a chance, and put her on the writing staff for a period, following Isabella's on-screen departure. I don't recall how long, but I know that she was. I'm not just going from my fading memory of the credits 16 years ago on that one, lol. I met her several years ago. shortly after ghostly-Isabella had appeared to Brady, and struck up a brief conversation with her. It was sort of a general, "it was so nice to see you on the show again, I really loved Izzy back in the day" type of convo.....but I asked her at some point, "Didn't you also write for the show, after Isabella died?" She replied, with a self-depricating chuckle, "Yes, but that didn't last long. It was VERY hard and I was NOT good at it!"

CatherineEarnshaw

Cecily Smythe
Nov 13 2008, 03:04 PM
Just adding on....

Whatever the reason was for Greason's departure.......she was also interested in moving behind-the-camera. She wanted to get into writing, and to that end, the show gave her a chance, and put her on the writing staff for a period, following Isabella's on-screen departure. I don't recall how long, but I know that she was. I'm not just going from my fading memory of the credits 16 years ago on that one, lol. I met her several years ago. shortly after ghostly-Isabella had appeared to Brady, and struck up a brief conversation with her. It was sort of a general, "it was so nice to see you on the show again, I really loved Izzy back in the day" type of convo.....but I asked her at some point, "Didn't you also write for the show, after Isabella died?" She replied, with a self-depricating chuckle, "Yes, but that didn't last long. It was VERY hard and I was NOT good at it!"
I give Greason credit that she said herself that she knew the audience wanted John and Marlena; she said she didnt blame them because J/M were her favorite couple when she watched in high school

jderoche5
Member Avatar

Now that Drake has been fired I think we can all put two and two together that it is him.

Corday must have a hard time seperating personal issues from professional.

erikas12
Member Avatar

jderoche5
Nov 15 2008, 08:35 PM
Now that Drake has been fired I think we can all put two and two together that it is him.

I find it hard to believe that a man that let's incest and rapmance be played out on his screen is of such moral aptitude that he would fire someone over having a relationship with a teen. Yes I know that Days is fiction but if he doesn't have a problem with that then I personally can't see him having a problem with what the BI is suggesting. Furthermore I don't think it's Drake. Now if the BI had said "married man having an affair with his longtime older costar" yep I'd be like that's Drake.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

erikas12
Nov 15 2008, 09:43 PM
jderoche5

I find it hard to believe that a man that let's incest and rapmance be played out on his screen is of such moral aptitude that he would fire someone over having a relationship with a teen. Yes I know that Days is fiction but if he doesn't have a problem with that then I personally can't see him having a problem with what the BI is suggesting. Furthermore I don't think it's Drake. Now if the BI had said "married man having an affair with his longtime older costar" yep I'd be like that's Drake.
I have something to say dammit!

That bunny in your avatar is soooooooo cute!!

destinyrules
Member Avatar

erikas12
jderoche5

:rockon: :rockon:

erikas12
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Nov 15 2008, 09:45 PM
erikas12
jderoche5

I have something to say dammit!

That bunny in your avatar is soooooooo cute!!
The one's I actually own are way cuter but they told me they didn't want their pictures plastered all over the internet.

Trinidad

OK, I do know many GAYS in the industry, because Im related to one. Thaao is gay, & it can be considered common knowledge in the industry, just like Tony Geary & Tuc Watkins. Does he dabble with women? Who knows. Many gay actors who wouldnt consider themselves bisexual have dabbled with pretty women.
Um, John & Isabella were an extremely popular pair. Why the hesitation in admitting that? It doesnt take away the popularity & love for John & Marlena. If John & Isabella were so unpopular, why did they get soap magazine covers? Their December SOD cover story was a top seller that year & had in print the writers or producers or whoever it was going on about how good of a response they were receiving on the couple, which is why they didnt break them up when DH came back. If they werent popular, why was her death considered such an important event & why dies Isabella still come back as a ghost? Why are they always included in love montages? I dont see John & Kristen or Roman/John & Diana in those montages, & those pairings were considered popular in their time. If they were so unpopular, why didnt they immediately break them up for good once Marlena came back alive & pair isabella with someone else? The show couldve easily done a Roman/Marlena/John triangle on its own.
But you can choose not to believe me. Just dont bash me for my contributions & opinions.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

They're basing it on what the headwriter at that time said and what two halves of it said. That's all they're saying.

CatherineEarnshaw

erikas12
jderoche5

lol...and there would be no surprise if Drake shares the same initials with that co-star.

destinyrules
Member Avatar

CatherineEarnshaw
Nov 17 2008, 10:55 AM
erikas12
jderoche5

lol...and there would be no surprise if Drake shares the same initials with that co-star.
And do they swim together too?

CatherineEarnshaw

Sonoma
Nov 17 2008, 05:56 AM
OK, I do know many GAYS in the industry, because Im related to one. Thaao is gay, & it can be considered common knowledge in the industry, just like Tony Geary & Tuc Watkins. Does he dabble with women? Who knows. Many gay actors who wouldnt consider themselves bisexual have dabbled with pretty women.
Um, John & Isabella were an extremely popular pair. Why the hesitation in admitting that? It doesnt take away the popularity & love for John & Marlena. If John & Isabella were so unpopular, why did they get soap magazine covers? Their December SOD cover story was a top seller that year & had in print the writers or producers or whoever it was going on about how good of a response they were receiving on the couple, which is why they didnt break them up when DH came back. If they werent popular, why was her death considered such an important event & why dies Isabella still come back as a ghost? Why are they always included in love montages? I dont see John & Kristen or Roman/John & Diana in those montages, & those pairings were considered popular in their time. If they were so unpopular, why didnt they immediately break them up for good once Marlena came back alive & pair isabella with someone else? The show couldve easily done a Roman/Marlena/John triangle on its own.
But you can choose not to believe me. Just dont bash me for my contributions & opinions.
I am not sure who is bashing you.

John and Isabella had fans. Every couple has fans.

MoonShadowed
Member Avatar

erikas12
jderoche5

if there was a blind item about Deidre and Drake fucking each other

it wouldnt be a blind item

everyone knows that.
of course no one talks about it

erikas12
Member Avatar

AllTheSame
Nov 17 2008, 09:30 PM
erikas12
jderoche5

everyone knows that.
Word...... :rockon:

destinyrules
Member Avatar

AllTheSame
erikas12
jderoche5

everyone knows that.
:o :rockon: :sex4:

Miss Starla

AllTheSame
erikas12
jderoche5

everyone knows that.
:cheer: :applause: :lol:

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

My goodness. This reminds me of when everyone was saying that Perry Mason and Della had playtime in the sack, the actor and actress, too. Well of course Raymond Burr was gay. Unless you see it with your own two eyes, assume nothing.

erikas12
Member Avatar

DaysFanJean
Nov 17 2008, 10:00 PM
My goodness. This reminds me of when everyone was saying that Perry Mason and Della had playtime in the sack, the actor and actress, too. Well of course Raymond Burr was gay. Unless you see it with your own two eyes, assume nothing.
yada yada yada

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply