Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of 11/10
Topic Started: Nov 7 2008, 05:02 PM (1,939 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

So I've always wanted Nick to be on the promo for the show.

Of course they make him a creepy killer to do it.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Damnit, Days!!!

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU REVEALING THE KILLER IN THE PROMO?! :angry:

Seriously, I was pissed they did it in the mags and now in the promo makes it worse. I know it's all over the net but for those who don't look at spoilers or lurk on the net, it's so dumb. I know they see it as helping to attract people to watch but it's always better to surprise people and the way they played this story thus far, it's clear they wanted to surprise and shock the audience. They didn't give anything away in sweeps previews. I mean, it seems contradictory to do what they were doing and then reveal it all in the mags and in the promo now? Dumb.

I'm glad they did a joint promo. The Brady stuff looks great and putting J&M in the promo will help get people to watch. I like what I saw from Eric.

The Nick/Melanie stuff does look intense. Should be a big week in Salem and a typical sweeps week.

I also like the new promo graphics. I didn't really like the "words on a billboard" style that was in last week's. I like the look this week.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Nov 7 2008, 05:12 PM.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

*thud*,so weird for me seeing E in a scene with Drake and Dee,never would I have thought that,so EXCITED.

cjknick
Member Avatar

I don't think it was Nick - I think they want us to think it was Nick but perhaps it's not!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

The promo looks good, I enjoy Nick more now then before. But I still think it was a big mistake to kill Trent off so soon.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Fucking AWESOME promo!!!

This ending to the Trent story has been awesome and the identity of the killer has been a GREAT twist.

I saw Monday's US episode today and the ending was SO GOOD!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

The new Brady totally fits in which I didn't expect. I just feel like I'm watching Passions and DAYS at the same time.

Definitely didn't expect Nick to be Trent's killer. I'm not too surprised that they did decide to reveal that in a promo. Its intriguing and might allure viewers like myself who don't consistently watch.

Alligato
Member Avatar

You know, cj, if they didn't already spoil it being Nick, I would bet it was someone else too.

Did Nick frame Nicole by putting the bead at the crime scene? Today's scene with Bo and Hope saying that they found evidence with a second sweep of the scene led me to believe that someone was trying to set Nicole up.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Nov 7 2008, 05:12 PM
Damnit, Days!!!

Seriously, I was pissed they did it in the mags and now in the promo makes it worse. I know it's all over the net but for those who don't look at spoilers or lurk on the net, it's so dumb. I know they see it as helping to attract people to watch but it's always better to surprise people and the way they played this story thus far, it's clear they wanted to surprise and shock the audience. They didn't give anything away in sweeps previews. I mean, it seems contradictory to do what they were doing and then reveal it all in the mags and in the promo now? Dumb.
They didn't reveal who the killer is. Melanie just asked Nick, they didn't say it was him.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sindacco
Nov 7 2008, 10:04 PM
PhoenixRising05
Nov 7 2008, 05:12 PM
Damnit, Days!!!

They didn't reveal who the killer is. Melanie just asked Nick, they didn't say it was him.
Yeah but they showed the flashback scenes and you can tell it's him and in the clip that followed they had Nick holding a knife. You can tell it's him. It's obvious, especially if you have been watching the past week with all his pill-popping and creepy behavior.

I guess when you consider most unspoiled fans probably figured it out last week anyway with how Nick was acting it isn't a big deal but I wish the show was a bit more secretive. It kept people guessing throughout the mystery and didn't even spoil anything or hint at it in the sweeps previews and then this week it spoils the big reveal in not just the promo but the mags too. It pisses me off but, like Jinx said, it will catch people's attention.

I will be watching Monday's episode later so I look forward to seeing this unfold. I heard good things.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I'm not sure Nick is the one holding the knife in the end of the promo. They don't show the face and the shirt looks different. And when they show Trent being stabbed it happens so fast so those that are watching the promo on TV wont be able to see who it is (unless they record it and pause).

Nicole Walker

It's Nick. LOL.

Kenny
Member Avatar

So not excited for nu-Brady.

So not excited for the destruction of Nick and more Melanoma.

So not excited.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

uhm.. no thanks Nu-Brady. You are Ethan.

Mason

Kenny
Nov 7 2008, 10:58 PM
So not excited for nu-Brady.

So not excited for the destruction of Nick and more Melanoma.

So not excited.
Ditto.

Ditto.

And ditto.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Guess I'm not missing anything. :sleep: :eyeroll:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sindacco
Nov 7 2008, 10:17 PM
I'm not sure Nick is the one holding the knife in the end of the promo. They don't show the face and the shirt looks different. And when they show Trent being stabbed it happens so fast so those that are watching the promo on TV wont be able to see who it is (unless they record it and pause).
Oh, it's Nick. You can clearly recognize the room that the person is standing in as Maggie's kitchen and the body is so slender it's clear it's Nick. I do think even the unspoiled have it figured out by now so no big deal. I'm still upset by it but thinking about it more, I realize it's not a huge issue.

I will say again that after sweeps, they need to tone down on Melanie's airtime. I understand why she's been on alot of late but after this story wraps, if her airtime continues at this rate, it will become a major problem and even I will be upset by it.

EJole
Member Avatar
BANNED

Finally an ending for this fucking stupid ''murder of Trent Robbins''!! He was always an awful character, and now, he is finally gone for good!!

SomeSoupRocks
Member Avatar

OK FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS WE HAD NO J&M,BUT INSTEAD WE GOT WINNIE SAMI AND HER PATHETIC SAGA AND DENA H. KID(MAX SO CALL SIS,THAT CAN'T ACT)!!
***I AM GLAD I WASN'T WATCHING THIS BS AND THERE IS ALOT OF US THAT DIDN'T EITHER!!
PLEASE BRING BACK THE REAL DAYS AND STOP THE KIDDIE SHOW AND SAMI BS!!!
***TPTB & KEN C. ARE PATHETIC LIERS,BECAUSE WHERE IS J&M LOVE STORY!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply