Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of 11/10
Topic Started: Nov 7 2008, 05:02 PM (2,005 Views)
cassie1013

New Brady looks boring.

^ I'm actually kind of glad they're taking their time with the John and Marlena story. I like Marlena independent from John, because otherwise they'll just go back to being JohnAndMarlena where their entire lives revolve around each other. RoboJohn isn't getting on my nerves quite yet, but on the bright side, at least the characters can both define themselves once again. This way, when they do finally get together, we'll ALL be in for the long haul!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Least with Brady back this week John and Marlena can talk about something else other than just there divorce.

WELCOME Eric to DOOL.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

PhoenixRising05
Nov 7 2008, 05:12 PM
Damnit, Days!!!

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU REVEALING THE KILLER IN THE PROMO?! :angry:

Seriously, I was pissed they did it in the mags and now in the promo makes it worse. I know it's all over the net but for those who don't look at spoilers or lurk on the net, it's so dumb. I know they see it as helping to attract people to watch but it's always better to surprise people and the way they played this story thus far, it's clear they wanted to surprise and shock the audience. They didn't give anything away in sweeps previews. I mean, it seems contradictory to do what they were doing and then reveal it all in the mags and in the promo now? Dumb.

I'm glad they did a joint promo. The Brady stuff looks great and putting J&M in the promo will help get people to watch. I like what I saw from Eric.

The Nick/Melanie stuff does look intense. Should be a big week in Salem and a typical sweeps week.

I also like the new promo graphics. I didn't really like the "words on a billboard" style that was in last week's. I like the look this week.
Good GRIEF, Tim!!! I've never seen you explode like this. Remind me not to get on your bad side, LOL!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Nixsoaps
Nov 7 2008, 11:09 PM
uhm.. no thanks Nu-Brady. You are Ethan.
I wouldn't know Ethan from Adam, so I can probably picture him as Brady, except I remember Kyle Lowder as Brady, but oh well.

Deleted User
Deleted User

ladyofthelake
Nov 8 2008, 06:27 PM
Nixsoaps
Nov 7 2008, 11:09 PM
uhm.. no thanks Nu-Brady. You are Ethan.
I wouldn't know Ethan from Adam, so I can probably picture him as Brady, except I remember Kyle Lowder as Brady, but oh well.
It's not like Kyle IS anything special. Very forgettable indeed.
Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

True dat, Amello.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

ladyofthelake
Nov 8 2008, 06:25 PM
PhoenixRising05
Damnit, Days!!!

Seriously, I was pissed they did it in the mags and now in the promo makes it worse. I know it's all over the net but for those who don't look at spoilers or lurk on the net, it's so dumb. I know they see it as helping to attract people to watch but it's always better to surprise people and the way they played this story thus far, it's clear they wanted to surprise and shock the audience. They didn't give anything away in sweeps previews. I mean, it seems contradictory to do what they were doing and then reveal it all in the mags and in the promo now? Dumb.

I'm glad they did a joint promo. The Brady stuff looks great and putting J&M in the promo will help get people to watch. I like what I saw from Eric.

The Nick/Melanie stuff does look intense. Should be a big week in Salem and a typical sweeps week.

I also like the new promo graphics. I didn't really like the "words on a billboard" style that was in last week's. I like the look this week.
Good GRIEF, Tim!!! I've never seen you explode like this. Remind me not to get on your bad side, LOL!
This is what happens when I'm negative LOL.

And people think me being positive all the time is annoying and bothersome :laugh: .

Jiggs
Member Avatar

I could care less who killed Trent.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Eric Martsolf and Drake Hogestyn look so much alike. I can actually look at Brady now and believe that he came from John and Isabella, which I found hard to do with Kyle Lowder in the role.

brimike

ladyofthelake
PhoenixRising05
Damnit, Days!!!

I loved it. Made him more three-dimensional. :-) Like any good character.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

brimike
Nov 9 2008, 12:18 PM
ladyofthelake
PhoenixRising05
Damnit, Days!!!

Nah. I'm still pretty much one note :laugh: .

I think I was just having a bad day.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

PhoenixRising05
Nov 10 2008, 01:43 AM
brimike
Nov 9 2008, 12:18 PM
ladyofthelake
PhoenixRising05
Damnit, Days!!!

Nah. I'm still pretty much one note :laugh: .

I think I was just having a bad day.
I understand, Tim. I have those. Had one of those yesterday, as a matter of fact! But, sometimes, ya know, ya gotta let the inner monster out! :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply