Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of 11/10
Topic Started: Nov 7 2008, 05:02 PM (2,756 Views)
Sindacco
Member Avatar

The promo looks good, I enjoy Nick more now then before. But I still think it was a big mistake to kill Trent off so soon.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Nov 7 2008, 05:12 PM
Damnit, Days!!!

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU REVEALING THE KILLER IN THE PROMO?! :angry:

Seriously, I was pissed they did it in the mags and now in the promo makes it worse. I know it's all over the net but for those who don't look at spoilers or lurk on the net, it's so dumb. I know they see it as helping to attract people to watch but it's always better to surprise people and the way they played this story thus far, it's clear they wanted to surprise and shock the audience. They didn't give anything away in sweeps previews. I mean, it seems contradictory to do what they were doing and then reveal it all in the mags and in the promo now? Dumb.
They didn't reveal who the killer is. Melanie just asked Nick, they didn't say it was him.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I'm not sure Nick is the one holding the knife in the end of the promo. They don't show the face and the shirt looks different. And when they show Trent being stabbed it happens so fast so those that are watching the promo on TV wont be able to see who it is (unless they record it and pause).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply