Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Weekly Discussion; For the week of November 10th
Topic Started: Nov 10 2008, 09:43 AM (5,879 Views)
Sindacco
Member Avatar

Classic clip of the week: Nicole shoots Paul

Discuss.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Nick/Melanie:
I love creepy Nick, I hope they keep him like this for a while. Glad that we got to see how Trent's murder went down.

Bo/Hope:
Okey, at least they acted a little more human today and didn't have an annoying attitude. But maybe that's because they were alone.

EJ/Nicole:
Boring, it feels like all scenes with these two are the same every time.

Sami/Crappy actor from Passions:
This could very well turn out to be "Worst Storyline of the Year".

Nicole Walker

I loved how Nicole went into mama lion mode. Eventhough she was being paranoid but correct about somebody setting her up, she really showed that she would chew EJ's eyes out if he ever tried to take her kid. You and your father are going after MY FAMILY, I just loved when she said that. I'm so sad that she won't have her baby, it's clear she loves this kid. Her fears will come true she's scared somethings gonna happen to the baby and she's right. I just wish she got the chance to have this kid. However, I am so sick of seeing her in that jail cell so they need to get her out already.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Nov 10 2008, 10:45 AM.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

This show is a mess - Y&R just ended so I decided to take a look at Days.

Sami/Rafe = trash. Its like some rip off story from some other show. Both Ali and Galen are doing a horrible job.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

10 minutes into today's show and I sooooo want to turn the channel...... :shame:

cjknick
Member Avatar

Rakesh198
Nov 10 2008, 01:33 PM
This show is a mess - Y&R just ended so I decided to take a look at Days.

Sami/Rafe = trash. Its like some rip off story from some other show. Both Ali and Galen are doing a horrible job.
November Sweeps and Days is showing this? .... come on I thought sweeps was supposed to be somewhat exciting. Where's the DRAMA? Where is the surprises? At least last November we had the death of John and the shooting of EJ. This year we get Who killed Trent a character that Nobody cared about and Kate's illness. This whole Duet acting thing with Sami and Rafe is a huge YAWN! Give us Stefano! Give us a Romance! Give us intrigue! Someone have an adventure or something! The Nicole show is also getting boring .... this Nicole is BORING! And what have they done with EJ? And Where are John and Marlena, Steve and Kayla, Tony and Anna?
Edited by cjknick, Nov 10 2008, 02:17 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

November Sweeps seem to be the Sami and Melanie Show so far......

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Yep, even when she's pregnant IRL she contiunes to get storyline after storyline.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Wow! Nick is the killer! I'm so happy the show has pulled out a twist ending to a story by ruining the chances of a new couple who had great potential! (mick). Seriously, I'm loving Blake in this but I'm really growing tired of Melanie myself and I'm ready for Nick to just stab her in the back and be done with it.

peaches179

Rhiannon
Nov 10 2008, 02:09 PM
10 minutes into today's show and I sooooo want to turn the channel...... :shame:

I couldn't even watch that long.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Tripp
Nov 10 2008, 02:59 PM
Wow! Nick is the killer! I'm so happy the show has pulled out a twist ending to a story by ruining the chances of a new couple who had great potential! (mick). Seriously, I'm loving Blake in this but I'm really growing tired of Melanie myself and I'm ready for Nick to just stab her in the back and be done with it.

Days seems to always ruin good couples Phelle, Ejami, Chick, and etc......

I'm getting tired of seeing the same stories and people on just about everyday, it's getting to the point where it feels like a chore to watch. I'm hoping against hope that things may pick up soon......

I miss Jawn and Marlena and Jawn and Nicole scenes too....

Charmqn
Member Avatar

oh I wished Nick just stabbed Melanie in the back...does Dena actually think by featuring Melanie every freaking day, she'll make Melanie likable? ummm wrong! Get her off my screen!

Though the only saving grace is Blake's acting

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I really like Melanie, but this overexposure is getting ridiculous...She doesn't need to be on every single day...Also as much as i love Nicole, the same can be said for her...This show is a hot mess right now..

brimike

That's her MO. Spencer Truman, anyone?

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Nov 10 2008, 05:28 PM
I really like Melanie, but this overexposure is getting ridiculous...She doesn't need to be on every single day...Also as much as i love Nicole, the same can be said for her...This show is a hot mess right now..

pretty much. ej and nicole have the same stupid conversation everyday, and reading the spoilers about nicole's future just makes me totally uninterested in her storyline right now.

the nick stuff is completely unbelievable. i'm sure dena is going to try to explain his melanie obsession away with an addiction storyline, and that just won't fly with me. drug addicts are only concerned with scoring more drugs, not winning the girl of their dreams.

sami and rafe and their power struggle is just terrible. i can't believe an entire episode was spent with sami locked in the bathroom and screaming. wrap the shower curtain around yourself and get your dang clothes! sheesh.

bo and hope's scenes were also pointless. for some reason, they concluded that the man nicole saw in the cemetery 'must' be linked to nicole or melanie. yes, i get that this is a lame plot point to lead them to nick, but it doesn't make any sense to me. oh yeah, and now melanie is back at the top of the suspect list when bo told her a couple of weeks ago that she was cleared? whatever.

if it's not totally clear by now, i hated today's show...lol
Edited by luvpumpkns, Nov 10 2008, 06:49 PM.

Mason

Kevc1980
Nov 10 2008, 05:28 PM
This show is a hot mess right now..
Unfortunately, I've been saying the same thing since May.

desertgal

Guess I'm in the minority - I am thoroughly enjoying Sami and Rafe. It's nice to see Sami can't push him around. I admit I'm getting a little tired of the bantering, but Ali and Galen's chemistry is excellent.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

I thought today's show was a complete snoozefest as well. I kept asking myself, is this Tuesday?? because Tuesday and Thursday shows are typically not the frontburner storylines. I am surprised at what a boring start to the week it was.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Today's show was just ok. The only part I liked was the Nick stuff. Bope were boring and EJ/Nicole were just having the same conversation they had last week.

How the heck were Caroline's fingerprints the only ones on that knife?? Nick didn't have any gloves on when he stabbed Trent and Trent himself touched it when he tried to get it out of his back.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Angie - I just watched and noticed the same thing. Nick didn't have gloves on when he stabbed Trent...then Trent touched the knife a little bit. WTF!

Luvn - I totally agree. Today's show sucked.

Sami and Rafe were so bad, I couldn't even watch it. A whole show devoted to her stuck in the bathroom? Is this the "hero" part of the preview we got? GG is doing a good job in the acting department, but I just HATE Sami with a passion right now. I am hoping she is regretting the day she pushed for this damn story. Totally sucks!

Bope was a big yawn.
Nick/Melanie was a snoozer too.

EJ/Nicole was interesting. Loved how EJ had a bit of reversion when he told Nicole to kill someone who threatens her. I loved the look in his eyes. Great to see him call her stupid, great to see her call him on his shit. Loved they both brought up their pasts. It is an interesting relationship, but better than EJ/Sami ever had. I don't think EJ and Sami had a decent conversation about who they were and their trust issues.
But yes, I am tired of Nicole in the orange suit and the same conversation behind bars.

I didn't like today's show at all...and I am overly sick of Melanie...who just looked like a 12 year old with the pigtails.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply