Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Weekly Discussion; For the week of November 10th
Topic Started: Nov 10 2008, 09:43 AM (6,045 Views)
brimike

Jiggs
Nov 14 2008, 05:33 PM
Does Maggie have a double? Just wondering because on Wednesday Marlena told John that Maggie picked her up at the airport. On thursday Nick welcomed her home from a trip with Mickey. I believe this all happened on the same day in Salem time since on Thursday Marlena was still talking to John and they were still wearing the same clothes. So how did Maggie pick up Marlena from the airport when she was arriving home from a trip herself, never mentioning that she happened to find Marlena at the airport to give her a ride home. Amazing how that would have worked out... :shrug:
No kidding. WHo's the new editor since Vic left? Is it Fran Myers?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

I was just happy to see that Kristian looked healthier in the face today. Sometimes she looks so gaunt it's distracting.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

BB and MB were great today. They both showed their talent. Very creepy stuff. Loving the music especially. I'm very happy with how this story played out and how the climax is playing. Good scenes today.

Loved Bope in investigative mood. They were in their element. I enjoyed them today and I love how the walls are closing in on Nick.

EJ/Nicole/Daniel was entertaining. I like how they both asked about sex LOL. Sweet scenes involving the baby. I do dread what is to come for them though. i like the end with Brady coming to see Nicole. Classic soap.

Eric and Nadia were very good today. Nadia has been improving a bit here and there and today was one of her best episodes since coming back, if not the best. She brought a nice emotion to her scenes and Eric seemed much more comfortable then yesterday. They both brought the right approach and while I hate how they seemed to tie all their conflict up in one day, the scenes ended up being good and covered everything. They both had a nice chemistry too and I like the awkwardness, especially over Lucas.

Sami/Rafe...eh. Filler at best. They started this story way too early. It's dragging way too much. I ordinarily enjoy their scenes but that was hard to do today.

Good Friday show. Not a bad week but really looking forward to what is looking like a big week next week.

LovingDays

Nadia Bjorlin is AWESOME right now

Nicole Walker

EJ looked so good lying in that bed shirtless. I'd have to tell Brady to kick rocks and come back later.

NIcole looked uncomfortable at first but then she lightened up towards Brady.

EJ is bothered by Bricole I love it cause now he has a lil taste of how NIcole felt. Loved James and Dee together. They really play off each other well.

Nick is totally creepy and I hate what they've done to his character. Melanie is not annoying me right now.

Edited by Nicole Walker, Nov 17 2008, 02:20 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply