Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Why did Shawn and Belle get written out?
Topic Started: Nov 10 2008, 08:17 PM (4,517 Views)
cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Amello
Nov 14 2008, 04:03 AM
PhoenixRising05
Nov 14 2008, 03:56 AM
goldylicious
Nov 13 2008, 08:47 PM
Rhiannon
Nov 12 2008, 10:19 PM
Wish they'd bring back MM as Belle and it would be a dream come true if they could actually get someone like Tom Pelphrey to play Shawn...... :D

With Brady back, it's time for Martha Madison to come back as Belle. It would be great to see Belle and Philip together again as they had chemistry. And certainly we need a talented actor to play Shawn. They are the children of Bo, Hope, John, and Marlena, not sure why they aren't around
I agree. There has been a hole for awhile but it really became noticeable today with Brady back. Belle is needed badly IMO.
I think it will hurt too much to have Belle back. 1) She'll return with Shawn which is major belch to me, LOL and 2) She'll for sure go back to miss perfection which would be a huge step backwards.
Yeah, I do think if the character of Belle comes back they will make her a goody-goody again. I liked the Belle Hogan had created where the good girl wasn't as perfect as everyone wanted to believe.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

Amello
Nov 14 2008, 04:03 AM
PhoenixRising05
Nov 14 2008, 03:56 AM
goldylicious
Nov 13 2008, 08:47 PM
Rhiannon
Nov 12 2008, 10:19 PM
Wish they'd bring back MM as Belle and it would be a dream come true if they could actually get someone like Tom Pelphrey to play Shawn...... :D

With Brady back, it's time for Martha Madison to come back as Belle. It would be great to see Belle and Philip together again as they had chemistry. And certainly we need a talented actor to play Shawn. They are the children of Bo, Hope, John, and Marlena, not sure why they aren't around
I agree. There has been a hole for awhile but it really became noticeable today with Brady back. Belle is needed badly IMO.
I think it will hurt too much to have Belle back. 1) She'll return with Shawn which is major belch to me, LOL and 2) She'll for sure go back to miss perfection which would be a huge step backwards.
No, No, No :) If Belle returns, it should be without Shawn. And she MUST return with a chip on her shoulder. I want her to be bitter about love, finally aware that she isn't the "good girl" anymore, and have cat fights galore with Chkoe lol

lene
Member Avatar

They need to bring Martha back. Not Shawn though . . . He isn't needed.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply