Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:BTS & Spoiler pics
Topic Started: Nov 11 2008, 11:13 PM (2,219 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://nbo-photogallery.albumpost.com/Upcoming_Scenes
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

i love Chloe

Kenny
Member Avatar

Jesus, can't they give Nicole a hairstyle that doesn't involve looking like she's been through a windstorm and her hair is permanently stuck in the "flying back" position?

Thanks for posting these, Angie!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

thanks angie.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Who is in the Maid Marion getup?

And what is up with the hospital scene? That is hilarious.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm all about Lucas and Chloe, so seeing them still together is satisfying to me.

maryg23dz
Member Avatar

Thanks for the pics, Angie!! I love that one of a boom mic with a colonial age maid or something in it??? Hmmm... and Nadia looks vewwy comfy in that pic at the hospital!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

That serving wench is kind of random.

And are they all hovering over Kate's death bed? :(

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Okay, if Philip/Chloe can make a picture with Chan in it hot...that's saying a lot.

If Molly darkened her hair recently, that chick from the back could be Melanie....but I can't explain why she'd be wearing that or watching Lucas and Chloe making out.

lilika

There are more pics here
http://photos.latimes.com/backlot/gallery/days-of-our-lives

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

lilika
Nov 12 2008, 12:04 AM
Thanks for posting!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Those pics were cool!

Now we know that "Maid Marian" is actually a crew member wearing a costume for Halloween.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Is that a TITAN PUBLISHING sign I see?!

Looking like we have way too much Max/Stephanie/Phillip/Melanie/Chelsea coming up for my tastes. It also looks like Sandra Ferguson will be sharing scenes with Drake. Same/Rafe... yawn.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Nov 12 2008, 12:43 AM
Is that a TITAN PUBLISHING sign I see?!

Looking like we have way too much Max/Stephanie/Phillip/Melanie/Chelsea coming up for my tastes. It also looks like Sandra Ferguson will be sharing scenes with Drake. Same/Rafe... yawn.
Well, get used to it because if the show makes cuts they will be the ones who get more play. Afterall, they can afford them.

I'm so excited to see Titan!! It's so great to see Cheatin Heart back too. Everyone looks great and that picture if shirtless Lucas with Chloe in the background looks hot. The lighting makes it look cinematic.

So, Sanda Ferguson has scenes with Drake? That's interesting.

Thanks for these. Looks good.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

OneBadKitty
Nov 12 2008, 12:34 AM
Those pics were cool!

Now we know that "Maid Marian" is actually a crew member wearing a costume for Halloween.
I wondered about that too. Makes sense now LOL.

Kenny
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Nov 12 2008, 12:49 AM
Well, get used to it
LoL! I won't be getting used to it because I won't be watching.

This isn't the show that I used to know and love. Just because it has the same name doesn't mean I'm obligated to enjoy or even watch the kind of shit that is churned out today. I watch Days for John, Marlena, Bo, Hope, Stefano... you know... the ones that the fans care about. When I'm not getting them, and the ones who've replaced them are in crap stories, then what is there to tune in for or get used to?

Imagine if Desperate Housewives just got rid of Susan, Lynette, Gabi and Bree and replaced them with a bunch of cheaper, younger newbies. The show might still have the same title, but it certainly wouldn't be the Desperate Housewives that people want to see. There comes a point where if you can't afford the lead players, a decision has to be made. You can either throw away the money players and replace them with cheap fluff, thereby completely ruining the show's identity... or you can call it a day and let the show to out with its heart still intact.

It makes me sad to see what the show has become. I mean, I understand that soap operas grow and evolve, but it takes a certain degree of talent and vision to do that successfully. Unfortunately for fans, we haven't had a single writer in the last ten years who's been able to reinvent the show in a positive way that sticks. Dena Higley certainly isn't capable of it.

Salem feels like a virtual ghost town to me. Literally. There's nobody around that I care about anymore, and the ones who are around are either unrecognizable or reduced to petty procedural dialogue. Even the extras are gone! Have you noticed that? I would love to have a big fancy party where all of Salem attends and the place feels like a community again. This doesn't feel like the same show... the same Salem. I tuned in and was addicted to the dramatic gothic tone that it had under JER's pen, and now it's like a lame MTV soap opera, LoL. It used to be filet mignon, and now it's SPAM. No amount of loyalty or memories of better stories can get me to stick around and watch my favorite show continue to be written into the ground.

I'm just so disappointed and saddened to see how far this show has fallen... and I won't get used to it. I'm either going to get the show that I know and love, or I won't be watching.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Oh, and how sad that we've got Chelsea and Melanie roaming the halls of Titan now instead of Kate, Victor, Sami, Vivian or Nicole. :(

Nicole Walker

Lucas should walk around shirtless all the time! Love Bryan's tatatoo.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Great pics, but i agree too much of the same characters we're already getting..

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Aww I love it...Chloe out near the trash..where she belongs!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply