Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Drake Interview; video
Topic Started: Nov 11 2008, 11:39 PM (1,145 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

Thanks for the post. I really enjoyed seeing this and what Drake has to say about his character of John. Can't wait to watch this unfold.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Sounds like what's coming up for John is boring as hell.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wow...good stuff. So, Sandra Ferguson is primarily going to be involved with John? Color me interested. I love that she validates John's views and it seems like she will conflict with Marlena over what is best for John. Looks like the J&M stuff is about to heat up.

Drake was acting like the old Drake here. Loved this. How funny that he is reading a script at a fan event LOL. Getting ahead on work obviously.

IIttu

"We're sorry but the clip you selected isn't available from your location"
That's the reason I hate Days' homepage, not my fault I'm living in Finland. :(
I wonder if someone's eager to give a little summary about that interview?

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

If were in for another Ava thing part 2,COUNT ME OUT,I get what he said,but I didn't like it the last time I am not gonna like it now and what kind of shrink tells someone its ok to wanna kill people,thats not correct,I already HATE this shrink.

Kyrai

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Nov 24 2008, 09:56 PM
If were in for another Ava thing part 2,COUNT ME OUT,I get what he said,but I didn't like it the last time I am not gonna like it now and what kind of shrink tells someone its ok to wanna kill people,thats not correct,I already HATE this shrink.
I hope the shrink will make John less defensive and more positive so he'll be more like old John before he goes out. I always loved his deep caring heart, so I don't want him to go out so unemotional.

I always liked Marlena jealous, so I think making the new shrink a woman was a good idea. Marlena may realize there are some good things about new John that she's been missing because she's so focused on the old.

I like this idea, and hope to see the story progressing soon. Time is running out!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply