Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What has happened to Stephano?
Topic Started: Nov 12 2008, 03:48 AM (1,539 Views)
brimike

I love Joe, but if I have to read one more interview where he praises Higley for her writing I might hurt somebody. I wasn't a fan of invalid Stefano, but at least he had more depth than *this* guy. It's just as bad, the way he wanders around muttering "vengeance" and "betrayal" and never actually *doing* anything.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

brimike

Sindacco
Nov 12 2008, 09:51 AM
cassie1013
Nov 12 2008, 05:54 AM
Dena Higley doens't have a clue as to how to write Stefano. He's become an awful caricature of his former self and I'd rather him not be on screen in this incarnation. Seriously, how lame and cheesy is it when Stefano is talking to himself and toasting with a glass of wine? Give me a break! His obsession with knocking women up for "heirs" is also creepy... I want the old Stefano, the REAL villain, not this reformed family man who is kind of bad, kind of good (but we aren't really sure).
See, that's the scenes I like the most with Stefano these days (and his scenes with Lexie of course). I love when Stefano sits in his chair drinking and playing chess as he plans something.
Yeah, but when he only "plans" and never "does", then it starts to get old. It's like he just sits around all day being ominous and playing chess with himself... and that's it. It's hard to take him seriously.

ETA: And I'm a HUGE Stefano fan. I don't want to see him go anywhere. But if he's not pulling the strings, he just starts to sound like a crazy old man.
Edited by brimike, Nov 12 2008, 09:53 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply