Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What happened to Prevuze?
Topic Started: Nov 13 2008, 06:32 PM (1,694 Views)
cassie1013

Does anyone know what happened to the Prevuze site? I thought the link was prevuze.blogspot.com, but the site hasn't been updated since Oct. 27th. Have they moved their site? The Prevuze II site has the same deal, there's been no spoilers there since the 27th.

Was just wondering what the deal was. I hope they haven't abandon blogging, I love reading Prevuze in the morning!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

As far as I know, nothing has happened to Prevuze. I just checked it this morning and then checked it again and it's got today's recap.

http://prevuze.blogspot.com/

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

http://www.prevuze.blogspot.com/

It's been up everyday....I read today's this morning.

cassie1013

Oh, wow that is so weird. If I type the full link with the http://, it works, but if I delete it, it takes me back to October 27th!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I wish sites like prevuze would just go away, that way people would have to WATCH the show to find out what's gonna happen.

jwilds213

Unfortunately because of who is writing this drivel and who hired her (I"m looking at you Dena and Ken C)..prevuze has become a necessity because most people don't want to waste their precious time anymore.

When we get good follow through on S/Ls (some of her ideas had good intentions..I'll give her that much) that don't fall flat on their face, then something like that isn't quite as needed.

Beth
Member Avatar

You need to clear out your cookies. That happened to me once.

zyona

Sindacco
Nov 13 2008, 07:40 PM
I wish sites like prevuze would just go away, that way people would have to WATCH the show to find out what's gonna happen.
Please don't say that we really need Prevuze.

nancyhan77
Member Avatar

zyona
Nov 18 2008, 01:49 PM
Sindacco
:hail: Especially for the humor aspect, which, is really rare these days!!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

zyona
Nov 18 2008, 01:49 PM
Sindacco
Why?

It wasn't needed in the 80's or 90's when people actually had to tune in to see who was on and what was going on. You know, the way any show should be?

What good is it to spoil the whole show? Watch some of it and then tune out if you don't like it used to be the way. Things like Prevuze and other detailed spoilers have only contributed to the problems in daytime and with the ratings.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply