Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of 12/1; *UPDATED 11/26*
Topic Started: Nov 14 2008, 01:21 AM (13,541 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

From "anonymous". Thanks so much!

For the week of December 1st:

---Miraculously, it appears that Nicole is still "pregnant." After learning she would never be able to conceive another child, she bought fake pregnancy padding. Meanwhile, EJ was trying to get the truth out of Dr. Baker. No go. Dr. Baker told him he had to ask Nicole. How long will her secret remain safe? Brady was shocked to find her still pretending to be pregnant, EJ was still pressuring Dr. Baker and Stefano wanted her to see his personal physician. To make matters worse, Rafe (who was sneaking around the DiMera Mansion) saw her readjust her "belly." Things are not looking good for Nicole.

---Sami learned that Rafe had done some digging and now understood why she was afraid to raise her baby as a DiMera. Later, Rafe found the medal from the convent. Sami begged him to take her back and he reluctantly agreed. Sami learned more: the Holy Cross had helped Rafe in his past. Unfortunately, he wasn't about to let Sami see Sister Theresa alone. When a homeless man entered, Rafe freaked. He rushed Sami back to the loft and told her they weren't going out again. But crafty Sami had taken a pamphlet with Sister Theresa's phone number on it. Sami softened to Rafe when he arranged for Hilda to bring her a Christmas tree and new photos of her kids.

---Kate knew something was up when Daniel looked unhappy at her welcome home party. She was right. The bad news? Her cancer had spread to her lymph nodes and bone marrow and she needed a transplant. All of her family members were tested as donors. Daniel and Philip insisted they weren't giving up. Daniel gave Kate a Christmas ornament.

---Chloe was beyond thrilled when Lucas proposed; when they learned about Kate's relapse and went to the hospital, however, she slipped off the ring. Later, Chloe got a big surprise: she is a match for Kate. Daniel had even found a way that she could be a donor, but Kate refused when she learned it could harm Chloe. Chloe insisted and Kate gave her blessing to Lucas on his upcoming nuptials.

---Melanie got a visit from her new boss, Philip, who gave her a long list of tasks. She promised to deliver. Stephanie was shocked to learn Philip had hired her nemesis, but was impressed when she got his reasons why. She gave him a sweet hug – and a kiss. Philip was not as receptive to Melanie's attempt at a hug and this put her in a bad mood. Maggie noticed. All Melanie would say was that she wanted to get to work and prove what an asset she's going to be to Titan.

**UPDATED 11/18**

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Marlena informs Brady that John has consented to one therapy session; Dr. Baker tells Nicole she'll never have another child

Tuesday
Melanie receives a visit from her new boss and she is overwhelmed by the tasks she'll have to do; Nicole agrees to let Dr. Baker tell EJ the whole truth.

Wednesday
John warms up to his new doctor and agrees to participate in therapy sessions; Sami is determined to make contact with Sister Theresa, alone.

Thursday
Kate's condition worsens and her family members are tested to see if they can donate bone marrow.

Friday
Nicole worries her fake pregnancy will be exploited; Lucas tells Kate he proposed to Chloe.

**UPDATED 11/25**

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

* Nicole convinces Dr. Baker to lie to EJ.

* Steve and Kayla try to enjoy a romantic evening together.

* Lucas tells Kate about his proposal to Chloe.

* Stefano calls for an obstetrician to examine Nicole.

* Melanie tells Maggie that she’s ready to prove herself to Philip.

Thursday – Daniel finds a bone marrow match for Kate.

Friday – Rafe heads to the DiMera mansion looking for info about the mayor’s killer.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

**UPDATED 11/26**

Daily spoilers

Monday, December 1st
Marlena upsets John by telling Brady of his therapy session; Nicole sees Dr. Baker at the clinic; EJ tries to get info from Baker; Nicole begs for Brady's discretion; Kate learns that the cancer has spread; the news impacts Chloe.

Tuesday, December 2nd
Dr.Baker asks if he can tell EJ about Nicole's situation; Rafe finds the medal that Sister Theresa gave to Sami; Bo brings a box for Max to the pub; Melanie's new boss visits; Stephanie gives Philip a hug and kiss.

Wednesday, December 3rd
EJ tells Stefano about Nicole's hospital stay; John agrees to therapy with Dr. Taylor; Sam is determined to contact Sister Taylor alone; Steve and Kayla talk about managing family and work, then plan a romantic night.

Thursday, December 4th
Kate's family members undergo testing for bone-marrow match; Melanie wants to prove her worth at Titan; Kayla and Steve recognize Stephanie's feelings for Philip; Charlotte opens her practice next to Marlena.

Friday, December 5th
Rafe arranges for Hilda to bring a Christmas tree to Sami; Hilda and Sami bond; Stefano says he has an OB/GYN coming to Salem; Nicole begins to panic; Lucas tells Kate about his proposal; Chloe wants to donate bone marrow to Kate.

Edited by Angie79, Nov 26 2008, 04:12 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Oh, gee what a surprise. More Melanie.

:hmmph:

ginababe
BANNED

thanks angie! that rafe/sami stuff is a bunch of crap!

Kenny
Member Avatar

It's way too early for someone to be finding out that Nicole's wearing padding. What the hell? Has Dena not heard of building the excitement?

So sick of Melanoma I could puke. No interest in Kate's illness... I hate seeing Kate like this. I hope Chloe dies if/when she donates her bone marrow, LoL. Zzzz on Sami/Rafe.

Kenny
Member Avatar

ginababe
Nov 14 2008, 01:26 AM
I really think it was Ali Sweeney's idea for this stupid non-story. Why doesn't she just ask for her own spinoff?

ElvisDiMera
Member Avatar

Seriously, the show sounds so boring I really think some fans are going to slip into comas if they actually try to watch this crap.

Nicole Walker

I'm done.

ginababe
BANNED

Kenny
Nov 14 2008, 01:29 AM
ginababe
I really think it was Ali Sweeney's idea for this stupid non-story. Why doesn't she just ask for her own spinoff?
if so, it sounds like she just may be a worse writer then Higley!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I don't think the truth about Nicole will come out. I think it's just the classic fake cliffhangers JER was known for. I actualle like the sound of that. Very soapy. i hate that she miscarried though.

The Kate stuff sounds very good and emotional. It ties nicely into Chloe's past. Now she does what someone did for her. I do wish if they were going to do a transplant story that they just killed Lucas off to do it. So much more drama that way but I digress. Sounds like Kate's story may be the Christmas miracle this year. I'm down with that.

Sami/Rafe actually sounds interesting and I like that he is investigating the Dimera's and not just sitting around. Glad we get some hints of his past too. At least they won't be sitting around anymore.

The Titan stuff sounds good. The Stephanie/Philip/Melanie stuff is going like I thought it would. He has no interest in her but to toy with her but Melanie wants him, probably because she wants money and power. Philip probably hires her to keep an eye on her and that bonds him with Stephanie. I'm getting a Sami-like vibe from Melanie. Sami was younger then Melanie when she went after Austin and I'm starting to see signs of that only with Melanie going after Philip and trying to manipulate him. That interests me. Only difference is that story involved two sisters and this involves two rivals (Steph and Melanie) but whatever. It doesn't sound like Melanie will be on everyday so I wouldn't say it's going to be all Melanie, all the time. I wasn't expecting her to be backburnered anyway but I do think she will be on less.

Glad to see Maggie mentioned in spoilers too.

Thanks Angie. I was waiting for these. They are great.

squee
Member Avatar

Kenny
ginababe
This show IS her own spin-off. Days as we knew it, and loved it, is gone forever.

R.I.P Days :frown:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
ginababe
Of course it was.

Nadia's catty comment about Ali only getting to work with Galen said it all.

The pregnancy, the Rafe angle...all of it. I wouldn't be surprised if she sat right in the writer's room and dictated it. We all know she has enough clout at NBC and Days to force their hand and make sure they tell the story.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Melanie is going to be a huge asset to Titan even though she just turned 18 and we don't even know if she finished high school yet. Right. Philip/Stephanie sound way better, although I'm bummed to read she already kisses him. So much for slow burn.

I'm not going to get into a piss-poor mood over Chloe being Kate's donor. This show is all about what is convenient. As long as Kate's going to be alright in the end, I really don't care. Daniel giving Kate an xmas ornament is a nice soapy touch. I like that.

Where the hell is Nick?

Ellie

I feel like these spoilers are what a D student would submit to his professor in soap-writing class.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

fenderbabe
Nov 14 2008, 03:19 AM
Melanie is going to be a huge asset to Titan even though she just turned 18 and we don't even know if she finished high school yet. Right. Philip/Stephanie sound way better, although I'm bummed to read she already kisses him. So much for slow burn.

I wouldn't get too wrapped up in the ages, How old was Sami when she was made a corporate exec at Titan? Belle was coming up for a fashion line for Basic Black in 2003 as a first year college student. Ages mean shit on Days LOL.

Having said that, the show made a huge mistake with Melanie's age. I don't see why they brought her on as 17. They should've brought her on as 21. The only thing I can think of is they had plans to pair her with someone her age (Will maybe) and they dropped it.

I think they could've pulled what they did with Chelsea and Abby and aged her but last week they made a big deal out of her 18th birthday so that is out the window now.

As for Philip and Stephanie's kiss, it may be something on the cheek or something. It doesn't sound like a big, passionate one.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Nov 14 2008, 03:55 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

PhoenixRising05
Nov 14 2008, 03:54 AM
fenderbabe
Nov 14 2008, 03:19 AM

I wouldn't get too wrapped up in the ages, How old was Sami when she was made a corporate exec at Titan? Belle was coming up for a fashion line for Basic Black in 2003 as a first year college student. Ages mean shit on Days LOL.

Having said that, the show made a huge mistake with Melanie's age. I don't see why they brought her on as 17. They should've brought her on as 21. The only thing I can think of is they had plans to pair her with someone her age (Will maybe) and they dropped it.

I think they could've pulled what they did with Chelsea and Abby and aged her but last week they made a big deal out of her 18th birthday so that is out the window now.

As for Philip and Stephanie's kiss, it may be something on the cheek or something. It doesn't sound like a big, passionate one.
That's one huge detriment to show, personally for me, age. It is the worst on DAYS then any other soap opera and they have definitely gone too far plenty of times, IMO but being a soap fan that's one thing I have to suck up. Though the mess with Melanie's age is just dumb. This just proves they had no clue where they were going with her character after her initial storyline.
Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I think I may be giving this show up for awhile or just watching once or twice a week. The thought of having to watch Nicole miscarry and that Sami's child is probably going to make it when she has 3 other kids she doesn't take care of pisses me off to no end. I had really grown to love the character of Nicole again...... ^o)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Rhiannon
Nov 14 2008, 04:02 AM
I think I may be giving this show up for awhile or just watching once or twice a week. The thought of having to watch Nicole miscarry and that Sami's child is probably going to make it when she has 3 other kids she doesn't take care of pisses me off to no end. I had really grown to love the character of Nicole again...... ^o)
Nice to see you join the club. Y&R will treat us nicely ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Angie!

I am surprised it is still the Nicole, Sami and Melanie show. This whole Nicole miscarry s/l is really poor writing how can Nicole pretend she's still pregnant and even think EJ can't figure it out. It's not like EJ is out of touch since that's all he does is want to "touch" Nicole and her growing belly. EJ also goes to her appointments and hugs and holds her all the time. Please don't make EJ that stupid!!!! Eric knows she lost the baby why would he help her keep it a secret? Now we have Rafe seeing that she's faking so that whole baby swap idea is out the window. DENA where O where are you going with this? the only thing I think is that perhaps Nicole is headed to a Psycho ward it sure is not to "clever"land. Because this is stupid and Nicole ain't stupid.

This whole convent thing seems out of sorts too - if Rafe knows about the convent Sami secretly staying there is blown too...

Melanie vs Stephanie round II - I wonder how boring Dena can make that. I smell a triangle AGAIN!

Chloe is the donor - come on since when is a cancer survivor ever a good candidate as a donor? Why Chloe? I suppose Dena is setting up a Dr. Dan and Chloe thingy.

Edited by cjknick, Nov 14 2008, 04:42 AM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

It sounds alright to me. Glad to see Stefano mentioned.

Am going to enjoy this Nicole story, but where is Bo/Hope/John/Marlena/Steve/Kayla/Victor/Tony/Anna?

cjknick
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Nov 14 2008, 04:58 AM
It sounds alright to me. Glad to see Stefano mentioned.

Am going to enjoy this Nicole story, but where is Bo/Hope/John/Marlena/Steve/Kayla/Victor/Tony/Anna?
I think the Vets will be used more 1st half of next year - that did that last year too. I know that Bo and Hope have a new storyline starting around Christmas time (Peter mentioned it in an interview) John and Marlena are starting up again I expect they will be front burner soon. As far as Kayla and Steve and Anna and Tony haven't heard much and apparently the actors are clueless as to what they will be doing. James Scott indicated that he is very busy and so did Ari and JKJ - they said they are working alot. but that could just mean that they are on screen alot in Dec... I suspect since Ali will be on maternity leave that EJ/Sami/Rafe/Nicole stuff will fall off for awhile. They may keep Nicole busy with Brady but I think late winter/early spring will be at the very least EJ/Sami light kind of like last year!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply