Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of 12/1; *UPDATED 11/26*
Topic Started: Nov 14 2008, 01:21 AM (13,429 Views)
cassie1013

goldylicious
Nov 14 2008, 09:47 AM
Well, I probably won't be watching every day lol But, these spoilers don't sound bad to me. I think the Melanie, Philip, Stephanie triangle could be good, and I am enjoying the Sami and Rafe story. Again, I feel bad for poor Ali, who used to be so loved, now so hated. As for what I don't like; Nicole losing her baby and then faking a pregnancy. I thought she had grown past that and the last thing I want to see is EJ being played for a fool. PLEASE, don't make EJ, 1990's John Black!
Agreed regarding EJ. The irony of that...as EJ was the baby being "lied" about the first time, and now the same thing is happening to him!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cassie1013

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Nov 14 2008, 02:34 PM
Hypnotoad
Nov 14 2008, 10:53 AM

Despite his subversive attempts to reinstate himself in Lexie's life, Stefano realizes that he's all alone for Christmas. Ghosts of Christmas-past haunt Stefano when Santos (James Scott resumes this dual role), Benji (Jim Lunsford returns) and grampda Shawn (long-time DAYS vet Frank Parker makes a special guest appearance), nailing down the point that his quests for vengeance have won him nothing and have alienated his family. But not to be defeated, Stefano redesigns the chessboard and sets his manipulative mind to bring Lexie, Tony, EJ and John back to his table. The dominos begin to fall, on after the other, the moment Tony finds Anna and Brady together, naked in bed.

''Tony finds Anna and Brady in bed together...naked''.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
HAHAHA...seriously? Anna and Brady?!

dansea1myheart

STUPID... STUPID... STUPID.... I WISH THE WRITERS WOULD GET THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR ASS ALREADY. I SWEAR I HAVE JUST ABOUT HAD IT ALREADY!
WAIT LET ME PREDICT THE FUTURE..... DR. DUDE WILL FALL FOR CHLOE AFTER SHE HELPS SAVE KATE? HMMMMM??? Yeah, sounds about right.

zyona

PhoenixRising05
Nov 14 2008, 01:44 AM
I don't think the truth about Nicole will come out. I think it's just the classic fake cliffhangers JER was known for. I actualle like the sound of that. Very soapy. i hate that she miscarried though.

The Kate stuff sounds very good and emotional. It ties nicely into Chloe's past. Now she does what someone did for her. I do wish if they were going to do a transplant story that they just killed Lucas off to do it. So much more drama that way but I digress. Sounds like Kate's story may be the Christmas miracle this year. I'm down with that.

Sami/Rafe actually sounds interesting and I like that he is investigating the Dimera's and not just sitting around. Glad we get some hints of his past too. At least they won't be sitting around anymore.

The Titan stuff sounds good. The Stephanie/Philip/Melanie stuff is going like I thought it would. He has no interest in her but to toy with her but Melanie wants him, probably because she wants money and power. Philip probably hires her to keep an eye on her and that bonds him with Stephanie. I'm getting a Sami-like vibe from Melanie. Sami was younger then Melanie when she went after Austin and I'm starting to see signs of that only with Melanie going after Philip and trying to manipulate him. That interests me. Only difference is that story involved two sisters and this involves two rivals (Steph and Melanie) but whatever. It doesn't sound like Melanie will be on everyday so I wouldn't say it's going to be all Melanie, all the time. I wasn't expecting her to be backburnered anyway but I do think she will be on less.

Glad to see Maggie mentioned in spoilers too.

Thanks Angie. I was waiting for these. They are great.
How is that possible when she is taking an anti rejection pill.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Ali is a dvia and a bitch. I have met her 4 separate times and she was a bitch every single time. I know I have said this on the board before but now I think it needs to be repeated. Ali loved to be the emcee(however ya spell it) at the DAYS/PSNS event and always took over. No other cast member was like this in the 6 or 7 years I attended, just Ali Sweeney.

One year I brought along a SOD cover with Ali and JEL on the front of it. It was the issue where they both talked about their weight. Anyway I asked Ali to sign it for me and when I didn't have a pen/marker she right to my face said who ask for an autograph but doesn't have something to write with and said something smart under her breath to go along with that. I SO wanted to say something back, but it was Alison Sweeney and I just kind of panicked. She did end up signing it, but I ripped the mag up because I was pissed at her. She just comes off so bitchy and that was each and every year. Just thought I would share.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Kirk - I am so anti-AS right now, which is funny as I used to think the world of her. I have never met her, just read her blogs and watched her shows, but I get the impression that she is a media whore. Every reality show that needed B/C-list actors, she was on from Fear Factor to Celebrity Chef to BL.
I know she is just trying to market herself and keep her TV legs, and I admire that determination, but I do know that as an actress, she has an inflated ego and that only swells with success...no matter if it is just a simple hosting gig that is on the same network that her day job is on.

Her current story makes me dislike her even more because no matter what she says, I know that she pushed for it even though it did a disservice to the show and her character. Whatever makes her happy though.

But this probably is neither here nor there on this thread. As far as the spoils, there are a few that I look forward to, but I really want most of this to end so we can start something better.

a2sassy
Member Avatar

This sounds so...BORING!

destinyrules
Member Avatar

If we are losing J&M, where the fuck are they in the spoilers to lead up to their happy ending???

soapfan
Member Avatar

The last thing we need to see is Melanie in another storyline.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Marlena informs Brady that John has consented to one therapy session; Dr. Baker tells Nicole she'll never have another child

Tuesday
Melanie receives a visit from her new boss and she is overwhelmed by the tasks she'll have to do; Nicole agrees to let Dr. Baker tell EJ the whole truth.

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Nov 18 2008, 11:01 PM
Melanie receives a visit from her new boss and she is overwhelmed by the tasks she'll have to do
Since it doesn't involve stealing or whoring herself out, I bet she is overwhelmed!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Angie79
Nov 18 2008, 11:01 PM
Monday
Dr. Baker tells Nicole she'll never have another child
I'm pretty sure we've been down this road before.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I hate that she loses the baby but I'm glad to finally see a major story with repercussions playing out. First time all year we've had that.

These sound ok. Nothing huge but I think things will get good as December moves along, as always.

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

well, at least nicole fans have the small consolation that the truth comes out fairly quickly, and it won't be a kristen rip-off in the making.

my thoughts are that the news about her infertility will lead nicole to adopt--and she'll end up with sami's baby, whom she'll have left in the care of the convent.

i'll have to see how it plays out, but i don't hate that idea. it will definitely lead to some soapy angst, especially if sami learns about the adoption, and is torn between telling the truth about her baby or not.

hajones1

remember phillp leave anyway

annalee003
Member Avatar

hajones1
Nov 19 2008, 02:18 PM
remember phillp leave anyway
I think thay may be find a re-cast. Who really knows at this point. :shrug:

Alligato
Member Avatar

I can only hope that Dr. Bader finally tells EJ that Nicole miscarried...I was so dreading the stupidity of EJ not figuring it out.

Thanks for the spoils!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wednesday
John warms up to his new doctor and agrees to participate in therapy sessions; Sami is determined to make contact with Sister Theresa, alone.

Ellie

Angie79
Nov 19 2008, 11:04 PM
Wednesday
John warms up to his new doctor and agrees to participate in therapy sessions
Thanks Angie!

So, we're already in December here, and what did Corday say, January for when J&M would go "offscreen"? I'm sure that means they're doing rewrites and that most of this will be irrelevant to however their story ends. Not that there's continuity in Higley's writing anyway.

zyona

I guess the new Doc is out now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply