Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Promo week of 11/17
Topic Started: Nov 15 2008, 02:59 AM (778 Views)
ginababe
BANNED

http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/video/clips/weekly-preview-111708/836141/ This is really sad if they think this is November Sweeps worthy! November Sleeps rolls on! Am I the only one who is disappointed that Melanie doesn't fall off the balcony?
Edited by ginababe, Nov 15 2008, 03:07 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nicole Walker

That was actually good imo. Better than the last one.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Nicole Dimera
Nov 15 2008, 03:08 AM
That was actually good imo. Better than the last one.
I think it looks good too!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I really like this story and i'm happy that Blake is finally on the frontburner..I just wish there were other exciting stories to get excited about..Because right now besides Nick being the killer, the show isn't all that exciting..

Kenny
Member Avatar

Well this is just stupid.

A promo is supposed to hint at what's coming up, not give you a thirty second play-by-play. We saw pretty much everything that's going to happen!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Yup, Kenny. I was interested to see how she would accidentally fall over the balcony...well, SAW IT.

I guess I just can't wait til this is over because I didn't want to see Nick this way. I know people on painkillers and it does not make them act this crazy insane. Nick was my sweet buddy and now I don't know who he is.

Mason
Member Avatar

Nice promo. Shitty story.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

This looks soooo good! Poor Nick being put in these sticky situations, but I'm glad they are finally putting his character into proper use

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Good promo.

Looks like one hell of a week.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply