Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Which DAYS Stars Will NEVER Be Fired?
Topic Started: Nov 15 2008, 07:08 PM (6,056 Views)
phellelover

jjmama
Nov 16 2008, 08:17 PM
Y&RWorldTurner
Nov 15 2008, 07:24 PM
Dena Higley, because we know Corday's constant vacations are taken in her bed...
Actually Corday's constant vacations are taken at a rehab, he is a bad alcoholic!!
For real? I never heard that before. How do you know that? Would def make sense with all his erratic decisions over the last few years.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

destinyrules
Member Avatar

KittyKat
Nov 16 2008, 01:27 PM
Dayzfan
Nov 16 2008, 08:55 AM
Sweeney,Hall,Taylor,BOPE,and Nadia.Becuz the females probably sleep with Corday,and the guys are best pals
The guys are probably bonking him too. You know Corday and Taylor are getting it on on the golf course :makeout: .
That is the most disturbing image I have had in ages, but probably oh so true.

jjmama
Member Avatar

phellelover
Nov 16 2008, 08:37 PM
jjmama
Y&RWorldTurner
Dena Higley, because we know Corday's constant vacations are taken in her bed...
Actually Corday's constant vacations are taken at a rehab, he is a bad alcoholic!!
For real? I never heard that before. How do you know that? Would def make sense with all his erratic decisions over the last few years.
From a very credible source. And yes that does explain his eratic decisions, especially the one to fire the best thing to happen to days in a long time, which was Ed Scott.

Mason

I'm going to amend my original answer to the thread question, just a little:

Alison Sweeney

If Corday will fire DEIDRE HALL, nothing, absolutely nothing would surprise me anymore.

cassie1013

This thread is almost funny! How many of us said Deidre Hall on their list. I know I did. I'm betting a good 95% of the rest of you did too. I guess truly NOTHING can shock us anymore.

Absolutely nothing.

Food for thought:
Would be you more shocked that Deidre Hall was fired, or DAYS was cancelled? I would choose the second option, actually.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

I'm more shocked that Deidre is fired than I'd be if DAYS was cancelled.

cjknick
Member Avatar

cjknick
Nov 16 2008, 09:30 AM
Fireproof

Alison
Peter
Kristen
Frances

Everyone else could be fired at any point....
I almost put Deidre on my fireproof list but I didn't because I read somewhere that she is among one of the highest paid soap actors and if Days needs to slim a budget they may have fire Deidre to do it.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Well afted DH and DHH being fired....I am pretty sure we can say NO ONE!!

Kyrai

jjmama
Nov 16 2008, 11:10 PM
phellelover
jjmama
Y&RWorldTurner
From a very credible source. And yes that does explain his eratic decisions, especially the one to fire the best thing to happen to days in a long time, which was Ed Scott.
I keep thinking about poor Ed. I can so see him being frustrated at the awful writing and lack of direction and just trying to do something to save the show. It's a shame they let him go and kept Higley...

nancyhan77
Member Avatar

Kyrai
Nov 17 2008, 04:38 PM
jjmama
Nov 16 2008, 11:10 PM
phellelover
jjmama
Y&RWorldTurner
I keep thinking about poor Ed. I can so see him being frustrated at the awful writing and lack of direction and just trying to do something to save the show. It's a shame they let him go and kept Higley...
OH, THANK GOD!! He's in REHAB!! I thought he was Manic Depressive, or had some other form of mental breakdown, this means there really is some tangible reason for these firings to have taken place, LOL! Thanks!

cassie1013

Corday's an alcoholic? seriously? lol.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I heard he was bipolar. :shrug:

Mason

OneBadKitty
Nov 17 2008, 07:21 PM
I heard he was bipolar. :shrug:
Ugh, I hope not! I don't want that dumbfuck giving the rest of us a bad name!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^All I've heard is he has some emotional issues, which I guess can be characterized as bipolar.

if he has some sort of condition, he should step down if it's keeping him from doing a competent job. It's not doing anyone any good.

Mason

His issue is that he's a bleeding imbecile!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply