Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dee and Drake's Last Scene; How will the show screw it up?
Topic Started: Nov 17 2008, 12:27 PM (782 Views)
Gwennie
Member Avatar

Here's what I think will happen:

Marlena: I still love you, but we can't be together because you're not the man I married. I accept that but I want you to change. You disapoint me but I want to help you.

John: I don't love you but I want to have you. You're hot. But I don't want your help. I'm not the man you married. And my head is fine.

John falls the ground holding his head while Marlena watches in horror

Credits roll.....

Meanwhile, two months later:

Sami: I can't believe I have another Dimera baby and John and my mom are nowhere in sight.

EJ: Well, Sami, John is dead and Marlena's in an instatution in Coloroda with no sign of recovery.

Sami: John is so selfish for not getting help and dying before this baby was born. He has been like a surrogate father to me ever since he switched personalities and then he just let me down. Damn him. And then there's my selfish mother who has never been there for me. I have never hurt her and have always been there for her yet she decides that having a mental breakdown after John's most recent death in the park one afternoon is more important then being here for me. She's so selfish. I'm so alone. Why am I the only one that cares about this family? Damn my mother and her affair with John. It's ruined my life!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CatherineEarnshaw

Don't give them any ideas.

Mason
Member Avatar

I shudder to think how they'll fuck this up.

MoonShadowed
Member Avatar

of course theyre going to fuck it up
J&M are fucking DIVORCED...AGAIN

this is bullshit
short of them getting remarried, having lotsa sex in inappropriate places, Marlena getting her personality back and John regaining his memories. there is going to be NO redemption of these characters before they *leave*

Kenny
Member Avatar

*flashback to 1997*

KRISTEN: *shatters glass* "This is what's left of John and Marlena! THIS is what's left of JOHN and MARLENA! THIS IS WHAT'S LEFT OF JOHN AND MARLENAAAA!"

This is what's left of John and Marlena. :(

MoonShadowed
Member Avatar

Kenny
Nov 17 2008, 07:57 PM
*flashback to 1997*

KRISTEN: *shatters glass* "This is what's left of John and Marlena! THIS is what's left of JOHN and MARLENA! THIS IS WHAT'S LEFT OF JOHN AND MARLENAAAA!"

This is what's left of John and Marlena. :(
my god
that scene was awesome
havent seen it in years

i miss Eileen :(

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

As I mentioned in my latest Salem Place column, there's really no way to write them off without it looking rushed and contrived. They are too far apart now.

CatherineEarnshaw

OneBadKitty
Nov 17 2008, 08:07 PM
As I mentioned in my latest Salem Place column, there's really no way to write them off without it looking rushed and contrived. They are too far apart now.
where is this column?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Here you go Catherine:

Salem Place Column

CatherineEarnshaw

OneBadKitty
Nov 17 2008, 08:13 PM
Here you go Catherine:

Salem Place Column
Thank you. I agree that the John/Marlena/Stefano triangle still has all kinds of promise. Too bad Days didn't see this.

While I agree that a reunion at this juncture will be contrived, much of what has happened since John came back has been contrived too.

Therefore, I prefer their reuniting.

I am sure that Drake and Deidre will give it their all. They still have their mega chemistry that can be seen even through Dena's lame writing.

hops
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Nov 17 2008, 08:13 PM
Here you go Catherine:

Salem Place Column
Love your thoughts. You echo if not what many of us feel, certainly what I feel. There were so many great set ups for John and Marlena this year, it was ridiculous. How I wish your idea had played out on screen.

ericfan400

They are bound to screw this up. They screwed everything else up

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply