Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: a few upcoming tidbits; UPDATED!
Topic Started: Nov 17 2008, 05:00 PM (5,727 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Not much this week but one possible big one (if anyone still cares about this show, that is):

-Nicole meets with a pregnant woman (played by Tina Ivlev) - could a baby switch with HER be in the works?!

-Bo has a little accident while decorating the Christmas tree. He falls off the ladder and hits his head.

-Brady/Nicole/Lucas/Chloe toast Lucas and Chloe's engagement.

- Tony and EJ share a few scenes.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Thanks, OBK!!! I, like you , am finding it VERY hard to care about this show!! I haven't actually watched the show in weeks!! I keep hoping for you or Angie to report something that makes me want to watch!!

ElvisDiMera
Member Avatar

So Dena is following JER's Kristen storyline where she fakes her pregnancy and then buys a baby to pass off. How can that woman rip off one of JER's biggest storylines on the very same show the original story played out on and then have the gall to say we don't know where the story is going??? We saw the story before, bitch!!!

I hate Dena's crap!!!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Bo falling is probably going to lead into the new storyline that Peter Reckell was talking about.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

The Bo one is very interesting. That must be the start of the story Peter hinted at.

I hate that Nicole lost the baby but I'm kind of shocked it seems she will go after someone else's babies and not Sami's. I don't like that because it limits the repercussions of the story.

These don't sound too bad. Tony/EJ scenes are always good.

I still care so I appreciate you posting these OBK.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Nov 17 2008, 05:15 PM.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Oh great, because we need to see Bo in a hospital bed AGAIN this year....

God, isn't anyone sick of the use of the hospital on this show? GH doesn't even give two shits about it, and Hospital is in that show's title.
Edited by Y&RWorldTurner, Nov 17 2008, 05:16 PM.

juliansgirl

Im still going to to watch the show no matter what. John and Marlena weren't the reasons why I like the show so it doesn't matter to me either way. To be blunt, Drake Hog whatever his name is was a horrific actor. His acting made the show a joke. You would think that all these years as an actor, he would have improved just a tiny bit.... but anyways I'm glad he'll be gone.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Y&RWorldTurner
Nov 17 2008, 05:15 PM
Oh great, because we need to see Bo in a hospital bed AGAIN this year....

God, isn't anyone sick of the use of the hospital on this show? GH doesn't even give two shits about it, and Hospital is in that show's title.

*raises hand*

I am!

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
Nov 17 2008, 05:13 PM
Bo falling is probably going to lead into the new storyline that Peter Reckell was talking about.
I was betting with it being Christmas and all, Bo's big story was basically one of those fantasy stories where he relives moments on the show and/or reminding him to be thankful for his family.

Mason
Member Avatar

Tripp
Nov 17 2008, 05:21 PM
Angie79
I was betting with it being Christmas and all, Bo's big story was basically one of those fantasy stories where he relives moments on the show and/or reminding him to be thankful for his family.
Same here. Blahhh.

I bet Higley stole this from the last Christmas episode of The O.C.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Tripp
Nov 17 2008, 05:21 PM
Angie79
Call me cheesy but I actually like that, if that is what happens. I love those kinds of things, especially this time of a year for the holidays.

I don't think it will be another illness story. Probably something that leads into a holiday story or something.

ginababe
BANNED

oh how could I forget to say thanks for posting!!! OBK, have you heard anything about a johnny recast??

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Actually no I haven't. There is a casting call out for "Ryan" who is 15-16 years old and for a girl in the samew age range (gulp?) but jeez, we don't need Johnny aged THAT much! That would make Will God knows how old and EJ/Sami/Lucas about 902 years old, LOL. :drunk:

esp13
Member Avatar

Oh lord, are they seriously going to SORAS Johnny and Ali already? Is Ciara suddenly going to be 20? Is Joe starting high school next week? Good Lord.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

esp13
Nov 17 2008, 05:42 PM
Oh lord, are they seriously going to SORAS Johnny and Ali already? Is Ciara suddenly going to be 20? Is Joe starting high school next week? Good Lord.
Let's not jump the gun here, LOL. I haven't heard a word about any of the kids that are currently on the show being sorased. Let's hope it stays that way!

esp13
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Nov 17 2008, 05:45 PM
esp13
Nov 17 2008, 05:42 PM
Let's not jump the gun here, LOL. I haven't heard a word about any of the kids that are currently on the show being sorased. Let's hope it stays that way!
Sorry. Just a delayed freakout from all the other news going around I guess.

It's just that the current SORAS-edness of the show already gives me a headache (somehow EJ, Philip and Belle are all older than Stephanie, and Chelsea is the same age, despite being born years later) and I'm not I'd survive another round of it. :drunk:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

SORASing on Days and on soaps in general (actually it's the worst on Days) is out of control.

I doubt they would age Johnny or Ali though. Way too soon to move them to the teen bracket.

I'm pretty sure we will be seeing Will soon though.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I still care, OBK, so thanks so much for the spoils!

Not so thrilled about Nicole becoming friends with this preggers chick...that means EJ continues to be in the dark about two women pregnant with his kids. So absolutely stupid! I hope this is what Dena was referring to when she talked about twists and turns...hopefully nothing comes out of this. Just tell EJ already!!! Someone, just be honest with him!!!!

K, I'm done!

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK!

I bet that Will comes back for the wedding or Christmas or something. Bo's storyline seems interesting! I'm glad Nicole is buying a baby instead of stealing Sami's. I wonder what will happen when EJ finds out that the baby is not his .... I think he'll probably have bonded with the baby nonetheless. I don't think it matters to EJ he loved Alli even tho she wasn't his.
Edited by cjknick, Nov 17 2008, 06:09 PM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I was kind of hoping that Sami would secretly give hers up for adoption...and Nicole would take it after she comes clean to EJ and tells him she wants to adopt a child. All unbeknownst to each other.
Oh well, there is still hope.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply