Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: a few upcoming tidbits; UPDATED!
Topic Started: Nov 17 2008, 05:00 PM (5,663 Views)
Nicole Walker

Gosh Dena really doesn't know how to write surprising storylines. So Brady and Rafe know but Ej is still in the dark. It's only a matter of time before the truth comes out.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Nov 17 2008, 06:30 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I would be okay with a baby switch storyline, because it's something Nicole would do in a desperate time to keep EJ.

But what I don't want is an amnesia storyline for Bo. That may not be where they're headed with this little bump on the head, but I'm just saying.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I could see Will coming back and possibly being involved in Lucas and Chloe's engagement storyline.

ElvisDiMera
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Nov 17 2008, 06:34 PM
I would be okay with a baby switch storyline, because it's something Nicole would do in a desperate time to keep EJ.

But what I don't want is an amnesia storyline for Bo. That may not be where they're headed with this little bump on the head, but I'm just saying.
Yeah, enough with amnesia and memory loss stories for awhile. We are having one with Jawn now. Had one with Steve before that. Marlena before that. It's getting repetitive and is like the who's the daddy where when one who's the daddy story ends, another starts up on Days. It's like they have no ideas other than what they were already doing and then they scratch their heads and wonder why viewers are tuning out left and right.

If you're out of ideas, steal stories from other shows - don't just keep stealing your show's own stories and redoing them again and again.

FanODays

Tripp
Nov 17 2008, 05:21 PM
Angie79
Nov 17 2008, 05:13 PM
Bo falling is probably going to lead into the new storyline that Peter Reckell was talking about.
I was betting with it being Christmas and all, Bo's big story was basically one of those fantasy stories where he relives moments on the show and/or reminding him to be thankful for his family.
But its not like Bo has been neglecting his family so other than throwing some fans a bone, what is the point?

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for the tidbits OBK. :smile:

Tony and EJ can never have too many scenes together as far as I'm concerned.

I'm curious to see how far they take the Nicole fake pregnancy thing. Wouldn't Brady speak up sooner rather than later?

ericfan400

OneBadKitty
Nov 17 2008, 05:00 PM

-Brady/Nicole/Lucas/Chloe toast Lucas and Chloe's engagement.

I'm trying really hard to understand this one. Maybe this the beginning of the triangle of Lucas/Chloe/Brady

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Well Chloe shows Nicole her ring and gives her a hug while Chloe looks at Brady. Afterwards, the four of them sit at a table and toast the engagement.

Brady will be spending a lot of time with Nicole in the upcoming weeks.

ericfan400

This the beginning of the triangle of Lucas/Chloe/Brady. I can't wait

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Maybe it's Will and Joy. It's about time for Will to enter the story again.

Why on earth would Nicole want to pretend her pregnancy if she does lose her baby? EJ is very close to her and always feeling on her. She couldn't pretend without not allowing him near her body. He's not stupid. He's know something was terribly wrong and talk to her doctor. Also, Brady is in the picture, so there are juicier things that could be played out.

zyona

I don't really care about the show anymore

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I forgot about Joy. I could take her coming back to be with Chloe.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

A few more...

-The Killer attacks Rafe!

-Brady is with Nicole when she meets up with the pregnant woman played by Tina Ivlev (sorry I didn't mention it before)

-Melanie locks Stephanie in the vault (at Titan?)

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

OneBadKitty
Nov 18 2008, 01:10 AM
A few more...

-The Killer attacks Rafe!

-Brady is with Nicole when she meets up with the pregnant woman played by Tina Ivlev (sorry I didn't mention it before)

-Melanie locks Stephanie in the vault (at Titan?)
Thanks for these OBK!

Wonder if Steve will also be in that vault Stephanie gets locked in? He has to be hiding somewhere.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I've got a few ATWT scoops too, anyone interested? :peek:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

These sound good, OBK.

Thanks for posting.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Honestly.....who really gives a FUCK anyways!

The show has completely lost their fucking minds...so I just don't care at this moment....DON'T FUCKING CARE!

(No disrespect meant to the original poster IN ANY WAY)
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Nov 18 2008, 01:31 AM.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Nov 18 2008, 01:30 AM

The show has completely lost their fucking minds...so I just don't care at this moment....DON'T FUCKING CARE!

Love you! :smooch:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

OneBadKitty
Nov 18 2008, 01:31 AM
Mitchapalooza
Nov 18 2008, 01:30 AM

Love you! :smooch:
:smooch:

Sorry for my outburst...I really do appreciate the scoop :)

Your the best ;)

DAYS on the other hand = :shithitfan:

ginababe
BANNED

Thanks for the update OBK! I hope they kill Rafe off, he's a waste of space!! And I wonder if Brady and Nicole will end raising that baby together?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply