Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: a few upcoming tidbits; UPDATED!
Topic Started: Nov 17 2008, 05:00 PM (5,715 Views)
ginababe
BANNED

one more question then i'll quit bugging you, have you heard of any ejami scenes coming up?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ElvisDiMera
Member Avatar

Sounds like Melanie is going to be the bad girl trying to keep Phillip and Stephanie apart. I like it. I hope JKJ stays and they go for the Stephanie/Phillip pairing.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

ginababe
Nov 18 2008, 01:48 AM
one more question then i'll quit bugging you, have you heard of any ejami scenes coming up?
No Ejami scenes from what I have.

ginababe
BANNED

^^ Thanks :D Bummer :(

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Nov 18 2008, 01:18 AM
I've got a few ATWT scoops too, anyone interested? :peek:
No takers, huh? :shrug:

ginababe
BANNED

OBK, what is your take on Brady and Nicole in regards to the new relationship?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

ginababe
Nov 18 2008, 01:49 AM
^^ Thanks :D Bummer :(
There is some Ejole and a lot of Bricole.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

ginababe
Nov 18 2008, 01:51 AM
"Friends with a big secret" but if I had to venture a guess, I think Brady may still have some lingering feelings for Chloe as well.

Of course, if I recall correctly, Brady and Nicole parted on very bad terms and I don't remember them ever resolving it. So why all buddy-buddy now?

ginababe
BANNED

and do you think Rafe is going to stick around or is he on his way out?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

OneBadKitty
Nov 18 2008, 01:53 AM
ginababe
"Friends with a big secret" but if I had to venture a guess, I think Brady may still have some lingering feelings for Chloe as well.

Of course, if I recall correctly, Brady and Nicole parted on very bad terms and I don't remember them ever resolving it. So why all buddy-buddy now?
The show alluded to that today. Brady and Nicole had a long talk about the past and made amends.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

ginababe
and do you think Rafe is going to stick around or is he on his way out?
To be honest, I don't think any of us saw Rafe as a long-term character. Of course, if the show goes with Rami, then we may be stuck with him. But for now, he was brought on for Ali's maternity leave story which is the witness protection/safehouse.

ginababe
BANNED

okay thank you! and bite your tongue about Rami, LOL! Good night and thank you again :D

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
OneBadKitty
ginababe

The show alluded to that today. Brady and Nicole had a long talk about the past and made amends.
Thanks! I was dead to the world asleep and missed it.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

ginababe
Nov 18 2008, 01:56 AM
okay thank you! and bite your tongue about Rami, LOL! Good night and thank you again :D
You're welcome!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I don't think they ever said anything about Galen's contract. I doubt he is a long term character.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Angie79
Nov 18 2008, 01:58 AM
I don't think they ever said anything about Galen's contract. I doubt he is a long term character.
That's what I figure as well.

LOL at your avatar!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I think it was one of those short-term things and if he works out, they keep him.

We really did hear nothing of his contract and I just realized that now. That probably means he is short-term.

I think Ali wanted him more then the show anyway. Although, the show has been promoting him heavily and I have to think NBC likes him being there so I guess it would be shocking if he actually turns out to be short-term, especially since it was said in the mags the show wanted him for awhile. I just think Ali pushed the show ahead with going after him when maybe they were merely tossing around the idea.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Nov 18 2008, 02:04 AM.

ginababe
BANNED

PhoenixRising05
Nov 18 2008, 02:01 AM
I think it was one of those short-term things and if he works out, they keep him.

We really did hear nothing of his contract and I just realized that now. That probably means he is short-term.

I think Ali wanted him more then the show anyway. Although, the show has been promoting him heavily and I have to think NBC likes him being there so I guess it would be shocking if he actually turns out to be short-term, especially since it was said in the mags the show wanted him for awhile. I just think Ali pushed the show ahead with going after him when maybe they were merely tossing around the idea.
why? he is so boring, it's like watching paint dry...

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

ginababe
Nov 18 2008, 02:06 AM
PhoenixRising05

I think he is ok.

Is he needed? Hell no. But I don't mind him. I wouldn't miss him if he was gone though.

ginababe
BANNED

PhoenixRising05
Nov 18 2008, 02:07 AM
ginababe
Nov 18 2008, 02:06 AM
PhoenixRising05

I think he is ok.

Is he needed? Hell no. But I don't mind him. I wouldn't miss him if he was gone though.
he is sooo not needed, if they are going to fire Dee and Drake and keep him, that is a total waste of space and money!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply