Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: a few upcoming tidbits; UPDATED!
Topic Started: Nov 17 2008, 05:00 PM (5,680 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Same here, PR. I think he is ok, but I don't really care if he sticks around or not. I would like to see him in scenes with someone other than Ali.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Angie79
Nov 18 2008, 02:10 AM
Same here, PR. I think he is ok, but I don't really care if he sticks around or not. I would like to see him in scenes with someone other than Ali.
Doesn't look like that's going to happen, unless you count his scenes with the Killer. :drunk:

ginababe
BANNED

the only people who are even remotely singing his praises are a few of the rags and we all now how biased they can be. He puts me to sleep personally...I find that pookie has more of a personality then Rafe!
Edited by ginababe, Nov 18 2008, 02:11 AM.

zyona

ginababe
Nov 18 2008, 02:08 AM
PhoenixRising05
Nov 18 2008, 02:07 AM
ginababe
Nov 18 2008, 02:06 AM
PhoenixRising05
Nov 18 2008, 02:01 AM
I think it was one of those short-term things and if he works out, they keep him.

We really did hear nothing of his contract and I just realized that now. That probably means he is short-term.

I think Ali wanted him more then the show anyway. Although, the show has been promoting him heavily and I have to think NBC likes him being there so I guess it would be shocking if he actually turns out to be short-term, especially since it was said in the mags the show wanted him for awhile. I just think Ali pushed the show ahead with going after him when maybe they were merely tossing around the idea.
why? he is so boring, it's like watching paint dry...
I think he is ok.

Is he needed? Hell no. But I don't mind him. I wouldn't miss him if he was gone though.
he is sooo not needed, if they are going to fire Dee and Drake and keep him, that is a total waste of space and money!
I agree i don't see his purpose on the show, I think him and Melanie should go.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Angie79
Nov 18 2008, 02:10 AM
I think he would be great with Ari. I really do.

I wonder what Galen is thinking. He has to be aware by now that he's basically only there because Ali pushed this story on the show. It's obvious to fans so it must be obvious to him.

ginababe
BANNED

I have never heard of ali pushing for this story, where was this posted?
Edited by ginababe, Nov 18 2008, 02:17 AM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

ginababe
Nov 18 2008, 02:15 AM
I have never heard of ali pushing for this story, where was this posted?
It wasn't. It's just something many of us suspect based on the fact that she pushed for her pregnancy to be written in and the fact that she won't be offscreen much as a result of this story because it makes it easier to pre-tape. It just seems like something that is on her more then the writer's.

ginababe
BANNED

^^^ well w/ the crap we've been getting w/ the WP story line, I'd rather Sami be offscreen.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

We agree there :laugh: .

As much as I've found myself enjoying Sami of late, the character could benefit from a rest.

ginababe
BANNED

ok now I really have to go to bed, night!!

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks for the scoop OBK ....

I read that Galen was given a long term contract - so I guess they plan to keep him!

not that long term contracts mean anything to Days ... but here's the current list

Kristian Alfonso (Hope): June 2009
Blake Berris (Nick): November 2009
Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe): November 2009
Darin Brooks (Max): June 2010
Molly Burnett (Melanie): July 2011
Shawn Christian (Daniel): March 2009
Bryan Dattilo (Lucas): February 2010
Mary Beth Evans (Kayla): June 2009
Galen Gering (Rafe): October 2012
Deidre Hall (Marlena): August 2009
Shelley Hennig (Stephanie): April 2010
Drake Hogestyn (John): January 2010
Jay Johnson (Philip): January 2009
Renee Jones (Lexie): June 2009
Lauren Koslow (Kate): January 2009
Eric Martsolf (Brady): November 2012
Joseph Mascolo (Stefano): August 2009
Peggy McCay (Caroline): July 2009
Rachel Melvin (Chelsea): May 2010
Stephen Nichols (Steve): June 2009
Thaao Penghlis (Tony): May 2010
Peter Reckell (Bo): August 2009
Frances Reid (Alice): Lifetime
James Reynolds (Abe): May 2009
Suzanne Rogers (Maggie): June 2009
James Scott (E.J.): May 2009
Alison Sweeney (Sami): September 2009
Josh Taylor (Roman): May 2009
Arianne Zucker (Nicole): March 2010
Edited by cjknick, Nov 18 2008, 07:27 AM.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

anything Nick related coming up?

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK, this is such a repeat sl of when Ej was born....Ej is now John and Nicole is clearly Kristen Blake. MEH! YOu can not outdo the original...that was pure.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Thanks for the updated scoop, OBK!!

I have to agree with Gina, although Rafe is easy on the eyes, his acting is not!!! ;) I would sure hate to know that tptb chose him to stay over Dee & Drake!! :shrug:

On the other hand, what I've seen of Brady (not watching very much right now, only bits and pieces) me likey!! :P

Alligato
Member Avatar

OBK - whatcha got on ATWT???

Thanks for all the spoils! Is this another opportunity for "the Killer" to meet up with someone with a gun and for him to get away again? Dude sure is lucky.

I think Rafe is okay, but I feel sorry that he is stuck in a going nowhere story with the whiny ass Sami. Brady is gorgeous, and thought he did a good job the past few days, and I do see that while he flirted alot more with Nicole than Chloe, since Chloe is happy and engaged, Brady will reenter to ruin another one of Lucas' romance. Poor guy just can't get a happy-ever-after either.

carlypvee

Thanks for posting OBK!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Charmqn
Nov 18 2008, 08:11 AM
anything Nick related coming up?
Nothing from what I have.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Alligato
Nov 18 2008, 09:04 AM
OBK - whatcha got on ATWT???

Thanks for all the spoils! Is this another opportunity for "the Killer" to meet up with someone with a gun and for him to get away again? Dude sure is lucky.

I think Rafe is okay, but I feel sorry that he is stuck in a going nowhere story with the whiny ass Sami. Brady is gorgeous, and thought he did a good job the past few days, and I do see that while he flirted alot more with Nicole than Chloe, since Chloe is happy and engaged, Brady will reenter to ruin another one of Lucas' romance. Poor guy just can't get a happy-ever-after either.
I'll post the ATWT scoop in the Spoilers for all other soaps forum, okay?

Mason
Member Avatar

Kill Rafe! And Melanie! And Stephanie!

zyona

Mason
Nov 18 2008, 01:45 PM
Kill Rafe! And Melanie! And Stephanie!
I agree, they can add Max if they need more dead people.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply