Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Blake Berris on the change in Nick; podcast
Topic Started: Nov 17 2008, 06:49 PM (703 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://flash.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/days/podcasts/days_berris2_podcast.mp3
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Thanks so much for Angie. It's nice to hear him.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

This is good, don't you think so Tripp? Perhaps the rumors are mistaken and our Blake is still taping.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

OneBadKitty
Nov 17 2008, 07:23 PM
This is good, don't you think so Tripp? Perhaps the rumors are mistaken and our Blake is still taping.
I hope so, OBK, but really Blake's answer was fairly vague so I'm sure he doesn't know yet either. In case anyone hasn't noticed, my birthday is this week. If I could find out for sure BB is not leaving, I certainly would be happy.

And then I feel bad because I know many people out there are losing their favorites and if he got to stay, it might be at the expense of their own. I just hope for them their favorites get to leave in a happy and positive manner.

However, on a hilarious note, anyone curious to know who he might have irritated on set while trying to keep his head focused on his character?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

LOL, maybe it was Molly? Most of his scenes are with her leading up to the arrest.

I really like Blake and I think he is quite a find. I hope he stays too and if I hear anything I will certainly let you know.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

This does sound positive.

I have no idea what is going on. Based on what is going around, it may very well be he will be off the canvas for awhile to recover or it could be permanently.

I hope he stays too. he's talented and the show needs familiarity.

I'm sure the person he is talking about is Molly Burnett. He's really only been working with her but it can be Suzanne Rogers too given the scenes they have had.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

The way he laughed it off, I'm sure it wasn't anything serious. I'd hate to think Blake is walking around on set jumping out at people yelling SURPRISE and leaving notes behind.

OTOH, that would actually be kind of hilarious if he was.
Edited by Tripp, Nov 17 2008, 07:38 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^If he was, hopefully someone has recorded it and will place it on Youtube. :laugh:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Nov 17 2008, 07:40 PM
^If he was, hopefully someone has recorded it and will place it on Youtube. :laugh:
Oh I hope so, it would be cute to watch. Blake is so adorable. :wub2:

Charmqn
Member Avatar

what did Blake said in the podcast, I couldn't hear it?

zyona

I like Blake, but I don't agree with him when he said that Molly is super super talented, because I don't think a lot of people will agree with him.

Shylock

She's definitely talented, but under this writing I can't blame people for thinking that.

She was pretty good around August-ish, when I assume that's when Ed Scott was writing IIRC. And she definitely had personality, presence and seemed natural rather than stiff on the set. They really, really, let the wrong person go in the Ed v. Dena War.

lene
Member Avatar

Molly is talanted, especially since she hasn't been there for that long. But i hate the amount of airtime she has.
love Blake. He's such a cutie. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply