Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Blake, Molly, and Rachel interview; video
Topic Started: Nov 19 2008, 04:05 PM (1,233 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

So I get a Chick tease. Sigh. BB is so cute. And honestly RM is cute with him. Reminds me of the good ol' days before I heard all the gossip between RM and BB not getting along.

But really good interview for all three.
Edited by Tripp, Nov 19 2008, 04:21 PM.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I really hope Blake sticks with the show, as well as Molly Burnett and Rachel Melvin..Finally three younger actors that can actually act!!!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Tripp
Nov 19 2008, 04:16 PM
So I get a Chick tease. Sigh. BB is so cute. And honestly RM is cute with him. Reminds me of the good ol' days before I heard all the gossip between RM and BB not getting along.

But really good interview for all three.
I think they are cute together too. If the rumors are true about them not getting along they hide it pretty well.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

What do they talk about, can't see the video?

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Molly is so pretty and giddy, she just cracks me up. As if I didn't have enough reasons to love Blake, did he just give Koz a random shout out and kudos? The underrated stick together!!! RM seems so much more playful in this interview than the others I've seen her in. I had to rewind her little "Pop!" after talking about BB's eyes, LOL! This makes me miss Chick so bad.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I can't see the clip either.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I think these videos only work if you are in the US.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Basically MB's interview talks about how she isn't used to the attention at the event and how she wants Melanie to be stronger and not so whiny (or turn into a whiny character). She talks of trust issues Melanie will have with guys thanks to DarthNick.

Meanwhile RM and BB talked mainly of the storyline of Nick and how he is doing well being a psychopath. They don't get into their storylines much at all, just more observations like how surreal it is the fans coming out and they hope they were polite at the autograph signing. The ending is discussing fashion (I'm sure RM could have rambled on about that) but Blake basically was not interested in choosing what to wear.

It's hard to really summarize as both interviews were just all over the place. I did like BB and RM talking about LK (briefly) and how much fun Blake is having doing his part. It's nice the interview focused on him more then RM (which is what usually happened when they did Chick interviews, not that this was a chick interview).
Edited by Tripp, Nov 19 2008, 05:06 PM.

annalee003
Member Avatar

Charmqn
Nov 19 2008, 04:44 PM
What do they talk about, can't see the video?
Pretty much the same thing they always say. How much they enjoy working with each other.

I do love the comment about how Nick psycho storyline came from nowhere.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

I think those BB and RM not getting along were just rumors...I'm not saying everything is picture perfect, but they just seem like great friends...cool to see another Blake interview, with all these speculations about firings.

Dayzfan
Member Avatar

Nice to see them happy given whats going on with the show right now. I think tptb are keeping these 3.It seemsOnly vets are getting the axe

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Dayzfan
Nov 19 2008, 05:26 PM
Nice to see them happy given whats going on with the show right now. I think tptb are keeping these 3.It seemsOnly vets are getting the axe
Money wise it makes the most sense. Younger talent is much cheaper then the vets. But you can't be 100% sure what's driving their decisions.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

These 3 just have so much potential and i would love to see them interacting for the next 18 months..I'm even loving Stephanie and Phillip..Hopefully they can convince Jay to stay and then can Max...That would be a dream come true..

zyona

Well i think he secured his emmys winning performance with this story line.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

zyona
Nov 19 2008, 06:30 PM
Well i think he secured his emmys winning performance with this story line.
Sadly, I really doubt we'll ever see Days get another Emmy nomination again (the four from last year were IMO a fluke probably because ES was on board), but even if he did, it's highly improbable he would ever win, thanks to the block voting.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

I actually think Blake is going to stay...the younger crew like Blake, Molly, and Rachel are less expensive an are more willing to take a pay cut...but no one is safe.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I have read a few places that Blake is being let go, but I think it is just rumors at this point.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
Nov 19 2008, 10:38 PM
I have read a few places that Blake is being let go, but I think it is just rumors at this point.
I hope so. After watching today's show, it's killing me to think that this may be the last we see of the Nick character.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Good interview.

First off, how cute is Molly Burnett? Loved her and she seems so into the show and the fans. Just back off a bit on the airtime and she'll be fine. I just adore her. What a true find for Days.

RM and BB were ok. Blake had a bit of trouble getting a word in to start but they did seem to get along ok. Even if they weren't, I doubt they would want to make it known publicly However, they did seem chummy. I like how happy they are both are that he is psycho. LOL to the story about him outside Rachel's apartment and his saying he stalks women he likes. The fashion talk at the end was a bit weird. Poor Blake looked like he hated that talk.

They didn't see to know much about story but, given this was on November 1st, they probably wanted to keep the Nick stuff quiet. Molly danced around what was going on too. They kind of just mentioned Nick being psycho and left it at that. Rachel did seem put off by the question regarding stories. Chelsea is sort of in limbo right now so can't blame her. I didn't expect anything from Blake, given his story. He probably didn't want to spoil anything. It was funny how they were talking about the red carpet and Rachel being shocked that people cheered for them and Blake's like "Oh yeah, I missed it. I was stuck in traffic" LOL. That was a cute moment.

Hope to see more of these. They're fun.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply