Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Loss & Found; Nicole/Sami article from SOD
Topic Started: Nov 19 2008, 10:27 PM (2,623 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Article summary:

Nicole is at the lodge with stomach cramps. She can't get in touch with EJ because he is headed to Argentina with Stefano, so she calls Brady. His is the first number that she finds in her purse. Brady comes to the cabin to see what is wrong with her.

Brady finds her hemorrhaging so he takes her to the nearby clinic where she is tended by Dr. Baker (John Callahan). She is crying, in pain, and passes out. Nicole implores the doctor to save her unborn daughter. Nicole is kind of delusional and thinks the baby will be fine. Until, the pain hits. Nicole miscarries the baby. AZ says they left the camera on and she just sobbed. After Nicole passes out she has a dream that they are handing her her little girl. The doctor suggests that Brady be the one to tell Nicole that she lost the baby. So, he has to come in and tell her. James Scott says the everyone needs to watch the scenes. He saw part of it and said Ari was phenomenal and some of the best work he has seen on the show.

EJ calls her but she lets the phone ring; she doesn't know what to tell him. Brady takes her back to the mansion and tries to console her, but she wants to be alone. She wants to figure out what to tell EJ. She thinks if she tells him that she lost the baby that he will leave her. She thinks he is only with her because of the baby and that they don't actually have a relationship. JS thinks that EJ would stand by her. He says it is a serious relationship and has as much standing as any relationship with Sami ever had.

When EJ comes home, Nicole keeps quiet. She doesn't have the nerve to tell him and is waiting for the right moment. She tells him she had a little scare, but everything is fine. But, EJ doesn't let it rest and calls the doctor at the clinic. He is concerned about her safety and the safety of their child. This is the most important relationship he has had since Sami, and he believes it can be more important by circumstance since he and Sami never really had a chance. Sami is the girl that he forced himself on and impregnated and it defined their relationship. He still has some feelings for Samantha, but he has to decide if he is ready for the next big commitment; which is to tell Nicole that he loves her and marry her.

Sami is dealing with some baby drama of her own; as in what she is going to do with the baby she is carrying. She is trying to figure out a way to protect this baby from living the life of the DiMera's. She sneaks out of the safe house to a nearby church. Rafe had told her that it used to be an orphanage when he was a kid. She goes there to see what is possible and what is out there, she doesn't really know what the endgame of this is. Once there, she encounters a nun and Sami tells her that her name is Colleen. She does that because there is a killer after her and her real name is probably out there. She asks them if they take kids now. She hatches a plan at the church, but it is pretty vague at this point. She knows she needs help. Ali is enthusiastic about what lies ahead. She says it is a good story setup and intriguing to read in the scripts.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ginababe
BANNED

Thank you for posting Angie!!
I give up, I don't know what to think anymore, I'm just going to watch DAYS one episode at a time, I think that's the best way to do it, because hoping for anything good in the future is a lost cause, so I'm just going to detach myself once and for all, that way I won't be disappointed. As an EJFF, I think I'll just watch for him.. I had hopes for EJami, but it doesn't sound like either one of the actors are interested in the pairing anymore, and for me, that makes it hard to like the pairing. I still do love EJami, but I hate what Dena has done w/ them! Thank you Dena for ruining what could have been really great!

Gina

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting.
While my preference would have been for Ejole's baby to be born, these upcoming scenes do sound great and I love JS' comments. My heart is breaking for Nicole already.

EJole
Member Avatar
BANNED

THANK YOU ARI U ROCK!! <33333333333

Alligato
Member Avatar

Wow!
I am pretty bummed about Nicole losing the baby as she was so enthusiastic about it, but I know that Ari will do it justice and I am sure she will have me crying along with her. Sigh. I find it heartbreaking and sickening that they are killing off a baby this far along in the pregnancy. Oh well...as long as it fits with Dena's agenda. Just a soap, right?

First time I ever heard JS come off as over the EJami pairing, and intrigued to hear that EJ loves Nicole and wants to marry her. Too bad Nicole is sabotaging herself. I really want the fake pregnancy to end though...so I hope it moves on fast. EJ is too smart to not realize the reality.

I just will never buy that Sami is so disgusted with EJ and his abililty to protect the baby that she is willing to never tell him about the child. I hope she does give it up for adoption and it gets to Nicole. THAT would be an interesting story.

Thanks so much for sharing, Angie!!!

mesagirl
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

Wow I actually really like what I read there! I may continue to watch Days afterall! I knew Ari would rock those scenes. It's going to be heartbreaking to watch though. Love love love what JS says and what EJ will do.

Dare I actually get my hope back up in regards to EJole?? I want to so badly! :cheer:

Nicole Walker

That article sounds good but i'm still not happy.

FanODays

Wow, I might just have to watch so that I can see some real emotions.

JS's comments are interesting and just go to show what he's been illuding to for months, that he's not a fan of EJami and like me, he can't get past the fact that EJ raped Sami. This is one of the reasons I wonder if JS will be gone shortly because Corday may view these comments as not being a good spoke in the wheel.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Well, good for JS on finally choosing a side and being adamant about it. I think he's just happy that his character has direction and isn't flip-flopping. I don't blame him for feeling how he does. Sami/EJ just seems to be an albatross for this show and I think, in many ways, it's best to move on from it. They have great chemistry but I think they will always be so polarizing that it may not be for the best to continue on with them. Nicole/EJ have great chemistry and James probably likes the fact that he's getting a chance to play out a romance like this and to play out some real, emotional stuff. They botched Ejami IMO the night you know what happened. Nicole/EJ are fresh and I think James is excited for this baby story because it provides a challenge and a hurdle to his and Nicole's relationship. I don't think he will get in trouble for his comments. He's on everyday and is the show's current leading man. I don't see him going nowhere, especially since it really does seem to be about the writing for him, as he said.

Ari is going to rock this. She really is. I'm dreading it but, my God, this sounds like it will be heartbreaking. I'm just happy she is getting this material to show her talent. Same with James. I feel like James' talent was being wasted because the show felt it HAD to go with Ejami. if they end up still doing so, that's fine but I think giving it a rest and EJ moving on, either permanently or for a little while, is a very good thing for his character.

Can't wait for this. Sounds like a great end to sweeps.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Veerrrryyyy interestink! LOL

Ponz
Member Avatar

Wow, James pimps the hell out of Ejole. Love it. :biggrin:

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting ...

I had to read thru it a few times because I don't get where James sides one way or the other. He seems to be rather neutral to me. JS thinks that EJ would stand by her and not reject her because she lost the baby. I think EJ would too since they are writing right now that Sami and EJ are over. EJ is not the bastard that everyone makes him out to be. I think however that Nicole will grow closer to Brady and as much as I hate it I think we are headed for another dreaded triangle.

Sami giving up the baby and possibly leaving it at an orphanage is bothering me more. That is terrible and so not like Sami. At this point I hope that Nicole and EJ do adopt that baby. Sami severely disappoints me!

Granted I am really not happy with the turn of events - but I will continue to watch Days has more stories than this one.
Edited by cjknick, Nov 20 2008, 10:19 AM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Not that this has any merit, but watching today's show and seeing how Stefano isn't happy with Nicole being the mother of a Dimera (which is reversal from earlier in the month) and how he says that EJ isn't thinking straight...plus taking him away at such a crucial moment on "business" after giving Nicole some "tea"...and having Nicole "pass out" and dreaming that she has a baby girl and then not remembering the miscarriage...
...hmmm.

If Days were on for many moons, I would predict that baby Ejole would turn up years down the line.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Alligato
Nov 20 2008, 01:55 PM
Not that this has any merit, but watching today's show and seeing how Stefano isn't happy with Nicole being the mother of a Dimera (which is reversal from earlier in the month) and how he says that EJ isn't thinking straight...plus taking him away at such a crucial moment on "business" after giving Nicole some "tea"...and having Nicole "pass out" and dreaming that she has a baby girl and then not remembering the miscarriage...
...hmmm.

If Days were on for many moons, I would predict that baby Ejole would turn up years down the line.
I guess they're keeping their options open. :D

carlypvee

Thanks for psoting Angie. Kind of disheartening for me as an Ejami fan.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Nov 20 2008, 09:29 AM
Well, good for JS on finally choosing a side and being adamant about it. I think he's just happy that his character has direction and isn't flip-flopping. I don't blame him for feeling how he does. Sami/EJ just seems to be an albatross for this show and I think, in many ways, it's best to move on from it. They have great chemistry but I think they will always be so polarizing that it may not be for the best to continue on with them. Nicole/EJ have great chemistry and James probably likes the fact that he's getting a chance to play out a romance like this and to play out some real, emotional stuff. They botched Ejami IMO the night you know what happened. Nicole/EJ are fresh and I think James is excited for this baby story because it provides a challenge and a hurdle to his and Nicole's relationship. I don't think he will get in trouble for his comments. He's on everyday and is the show's current leading man. I don't see him going nowhere, especially since it really does seem to be about the writing for him, as he said.

Ari is going to rock this. She really is. I'm dreading it but, my God, this sounds like it will be heartbreaking. I'm just happy she is getting this material to show her talent. Same with James. I feel like James' talent was being wasted because the show felt it HAD to go with Ejami. if they end up still doing so, that's fine but I think giving it a rest and EJ moving on, either permanently or for a little while, is a very good thing for his character.

Can't wait for this. Sounds like a great end to sweeps.
I agree with your thoughts here.

I personally have never seen any chemistry between EJ and Sami, except at the very beginning, but it was lost for me as soon as EJ started terrorizing Sami. Since then the only chemistry I have seen is one of power and fear.

Anyway, I think the end of the flip flopping will better the show by leaps and bounds. It will be nice to be able to root for one couple and hopefully their struggles will now come from outside influences instead of the constant triangle crap that we've been force fed for so long.

shiningstar

I'm so over James and EJ. *Yawn* I think EJ should be written off (he's not worthy of being a DiMera anyway) and Sami can go run off with the milk man for all I care. Dena has ruined both these characters.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply