Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nicole: The black(out) and the blues
Topic Started: Nov 20 2008, 08:50 AM (780 Views)
Jonatha

Source: SOW

Please link to DR:

After mustering bucketfuls of tears for Nicole's past miscarriage scenes, Arianne Zucker was all by her lonesome when the whole sound stage literally faded to black!

"Because I had to be very upset, I really went to my true self," shares Zucker. "I went to, 'Have I ever been in such pain? Have I ever had this fleeting, sobbing moment in my personal life?'" says Zucker, noting that her scene was the last one for the day. "At the end of it, they were holding the camera on me forever. I was sobbing completely, thinking, 'When are they going to turn the camera off?'"

At long last, they did. "I was done with that scene, but it takes a while to come out of that," reveals Zucker. "So I'm leaning over the bed crying, and they're like, 'That's a wrap. Thank you, everybody. Good night.' The lights went off and everyone dispersed, and I was still in bed sobbing, thinking, 'Where did everybody go?' They were all done for the day and wanted to go home."

Fortunately, someone came to Zucker's rescue. "Our stage manager, Fran, walked over put her hand on my back, and said, 'Honey, did everybody just leave you?'" recounts Zucker. "It was actually a very funny moment."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wow...how horrible. Glad someone came back for her, especially with how into her scenes she was. She was already a wreck and this didn't help.

These miscarriage scenes sound powerful as hell. Ari has really improved alot since her first run. She was good in her first run but now she's at another level. She seems to be more raw and natural. I can't wait for this. Sounds like she really lets loose. Ari will rock this, I'm sure.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I want to see this, but I don't want to see this.
Couldn't have been portrayed by a better actress though.

Thanks for sharing, Jonatha!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I don't know if I can take this on top of the whole Starr "losing" her baby scenario. I watched this, and if I watch this, and top it off with scenes of watching Zach's death, I'll be a wreck.Ari has come through in her acting so much. I hope she's priming her portfolio with this wonderful stuff, because when the inevitable happens, she'll be ready!

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks Jonatha ...

Having been thru a miscarriage with my first pregnancy and having read about this scene Ari may have nailed it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply