Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:JKJ interview; video
Topic Started: Nov 20 2008, 07:57 PM (549 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Thanks for posting! Cute interview. Bet he didn't foresee when he made that offhand remark so long ago that his "love interests" would include a teenager. I was interested at how vague he was about story, particularly romance--just kind of shrugged it off. But he certainly was adorable.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wow...he was hilariously pleasant. Were they serving drinks because he did seem a bit tipsy? Nothing wrong with that though. I had to laugh at how flirty he was. He did say he was jealous of Darin and all the girls so it is ironic that he ended up in a similar predicament.

He was quite vague about story but he was probably told to be. That and he is negotiating a deal with the show so he probably wanted to be careful given that.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

PhoenixRising05
Nov 20 2008, 08:31 PM

He was quite vague about story but he was probably told to be. That and he is negotiating a deal with the show so he probably wanted to be careful given that.
IMO, he was not just vague, but also rather noticeably unenthusiastic. He was having a great time with the interviewer until the subject of story came up. Now, was he feigning disinterest to strengthen his negotiating position (i.e., they're going to have to work hard/give me better story to keep me), or was he already thinking he was not coming back, or something else entirely? Obviously, I can't read his mind, but it did seem clear to me that he didn't really have anything positive at the tip of his tongue to say about his storylines.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

Paxton
Nov 20 2008, 08:34 PM
PhoenixRising05
Nov 20 2008, 08:31 PM

IMO, he was not just vague, but also rather noticeably unenthusiastic. He was having a great time with the interviewer until the subject of story came up. Now, was he feigning disinterest to strengthen his negotiating position (i.e., they're going to have to work hard/give me better story to keep me), or was he already thinking he was not coming back, or something else entirely? Obviously, I can't read his mind, but it did seem clear to me that he didn't really have anything positive at the tip of his tongue to say about his storylines.
would you be positive if they put you in a storyline with melanie? and have your character go back and forth with all these dropped storylines?..I think its a mixture of both.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply