Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: New scoopage for you!
Topic Started: Nov 20 2008, 08:12 PM (4,884 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

If anyone is still watching...

-You will be a little surprised when you see John Callahan. I almost didn't recognize him. :ermmmm:

-Phillip and Stephanie grow closer!

-Victor sighting!!! In scenes with Caroline.

-Stefano sighting!!! He shares scenes with EJ.

-Nick sighting!! Melanie goes to visit him.

-There are a few Chex scenes and one or two Stax scenes. If you are a Stax fan, I'd say your couple is done.

-The Dimera Mansion is all ready for the holidays!

-More vixenish Melanie, of course. :sleep:

And now for the superficial, aka "Damn, he is fine!" portion of the scoop:

There is an Ejole scene coming up that you James Scott fans MUST watch.... so you can simply drink in the gorgeousness that is him. He's not wearing a suit for a change, not shirtless either, but still VERY delicious looking, drool, drool.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

OneBadKitty
Nov 20 2008, 08:12 PM
You will be a little surprised when you see John Callahan. I almost didn't recognize him. :ermmmm:
Translation: He's gotten fatter than a walrus.

Quote:

More vixenish Melanie, of course. :sleep:

Of course. Because we certainly haven't had enough of that.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

OneBadKitty
Nov 20 2008, 08:12 PM
If anyone is still watching...

-You will be a little surprised when you see John Callahan. I almost didn't recognize him. :ermmmm:

-Phillip and Stephanie grow closer!

-Victor sighting!!! In scenes with Caroline.

-Stefano sighting!!! He shares scenes with EJ.

-Nick sighting!! Melanie goes to visit him.

-There are a few Chex scenes and one or two Stax scenes. If you are a Stax fan, I'd say your couple is done.

-The Dimera Mansion is all ready for the holidays!

-More vixenish Melanie, of course. :sleep:

And now for the superficial, aka "Damn, he is fine!" portion of the scoop:

There is an Ejole scene coming up that you James Scott fans MUST watch.... so you can simply drink in the gorgeousness that is him. He's not wearing a suit for a change, not shirtless either, but still VERY delicious looking, drool, drool.
Finally! I've been waiting for years for a DiChristmas eppy. Thanks so much.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for the scoops OBK! :smile:

It'll be nice to see Victor again. Phillip and Stephanie have me interested as well.

Thanks for the heads up on the James Scott hotness alert. I'll have my eyes peeled for that. :tounge:

Can you tell if Nicole is still sporting a pillow?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

mbdimera
Nov 20 2008, 08:20 PM
Thanks for the scoops OBK! :smile:

It'll be nice to see Victor again. Phillip and Stephanie have me interested as well.

Thanks for the heads up on the James Scott hotness alert. I'll have my eyes peeled for that. :tounge:

Can you tell if Nicole is still sporting a pillow?
She sure is!

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Dare I hope Nick isn't done?

Happy about Stax being done but so don't want Chex. (Especially if Nick is gone for good, Chex over Chick? Yea, right.)

Can't wait to see DiChristmas.
Edited by Tripp, Nov 20 2008, 08:25 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wow..these sound pretty good.

Not surprised about Callahan. How long has he been off TV?

Victor, Caroline, Nick, the Dimera's in holiday mode, Stax seemingly over...please let it stick. Philip and Stephanie are one of my favorite things about the show right now.

Thanks so much, OBK. Looks like December will be good as usual.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

BTW, I saw on FL that Terry took some of my scoops and mixed them in with his own. :angry: :frustration:

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

I'm glad Stax is seemingly dead and there's more Chex coming up. OBK, do you know if the Chex interactions are romantic or friendly?
I'll be keeping a lookout for the EJ scene. Does he look even more delicious than when he wore that blue shirt in the Java Cafe this summer?

mbdimera
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Nov 20 2008, 08:48 PM
BTW, I saw on FL that Terry took some of my scoops and mixed them in with his own. :angry: :frustration:
He's poaching your scoops. :laugh:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

DolceDiMera
Nov 20 2008, 08:49 PM
I'm glad Stax is seemingly dead and there's more Chex coming up. OBK, do you know if the Chex interactions are romantic or friendly?
I'll be keeping a lookout for the EJ scene. Does he look even more delicious than when he wore that blue shirt in the Java Cafe this summer?
Chex interaction looks to be friendly.

Does James look even more delish than when he was wearing that blue shirt?

OH YEAH! :omg:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

mbdimera
Nov 20 2008, 08:53 PM
OneBadKitty
Nov 20 2008, 08:48 PM
He's poaching your scoops. :laugh:
That ticks me off big time.

Thankfully the FL members seem to know which ones are mine. :hail:
Edited by OneBadKitty, Nov 20 2008, 08:57 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

OneBadKitty
Nov 20 2008, 08:56 PM
DolceDiMera
Thank goodness. I'd be fine with Chelsea/Max interacting as friends only. This show needs more male/female friendships and Chelsea/Max work out much better that way.

But then this is Higley and she seems incapable of having opposite sexes interact and leaving it platonic.

I wonder why Melanie goes to visit Nick.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Tripp
Nov 20 2008, 09:01 PM
OneBadKitty
Nov 20 2008, 08:56 PM
DolceDiMera
Thank goodness. I'd be fine with Chelsea/Max interacting as friends only. This show needs more male/female friendships and Chelsea/Max work out much better that way.

But then this is Higley and she seems incapable of having opposite sexes interact and leaving it platonic.

I wonder why Melanie goes to visit Nick.
Well he's still a prisoner, I can tell you that much.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Tripp
Nov 20 2008, 09:01 PM

That's an awful superstition. I hate it. Its so common for people to believe that guys and girls just can't be friends. You're right. DAYS is a fine example of that. Chelsea and Max definitely work way better as friends.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting, OBK!! :)

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting OBK!

How about Sami and Rafe anything on them!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

cjknick
Nov 20 2008, 09:19 PM
Thanks for posting OBK!

How about Sami and Rafe anything on them!
Yes, there are Sami and Rafe scenes coming up. I don't think Sami is still at the convent at this point.

And to all you Ejami fans over at FL: Ejole are talking, not doing anything else (as far as I know) but I'm telling you, just fix your eyes on James and you'll be fine, LOL. He's definitely worth a look.

ginababe
BANNED

OBK, can you give us some idea by what you mean by "looking mighty fine"??? Because he looks mighty fine everyday ;)

MaterialGurl
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK :wave: Your the best, hope you don't mind me asking what is FL? And I would assume you mean Terry aka Melanie's wacked out #1 fan?
Edited by MaterialGurl, Nov 20 2008, 09:34 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply