Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: New scoopage for you!
Topic Started: Nov 20 2008, 08:12 PM (4,820 Views)
ginababe
BANNED

FL is Forbidden Love: The EJami Board
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MaterialGurl
Member Avatar

Thanks ginababe ;) Your banner is awesome, love James Franco too :smile:
Edited by MaterialGurl, Nov 20 2008, 09:40 PM.

ginababe
BANNED

you're welcome, and thank you :)

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

"Looking mighty fine" is an understatement!

He's wearing a YUMMY robe (silk, I believe! Ooh la la!!) and OH MY GOD, I FEEL FAINT, EXCUSE ME A SECOND... I've been watching this guy for how long now? And when I saw this I was like.... HELLLLOOOOOO BABY!

*fans self*

ginababe
BANNED

OBK, WAIT! HOLD THE PHONE!! It's just now occuring to you he's faint-a-liscious????

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

ginababe
Nov 20 2008, 09:41 PM
OBK, WAIT! HOLD THE PHONE!! It's just now occuring to you he's faint-a-liscious????
Smelling salts, smelling salts! Clean up on aisle 3!

There's something about a man wearing a robe with a British accent and a 5 o'clock shadow... YOW.

And yes, I guess the hotness of James just hit me because I just fell out my chair, LOL.

ginababe
BANNED

^^ Join the club my friend, and you have me excited to see this uber-hotness in action!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

OneBadKitty
Nov 20 2008, 09:39 PM

He's wearing a YUMMY robe (silk, I believe! Ooh la la!!) and OH MY GOD, I FEEL FAINT, EXCUSE ME A SECOND... I've been watching this guy for how long now? And when I saw this I was like.... HELLLLOOOOOO BABY!

*fans self*
Huh. The idea of EJ in a silk robe doesn't actually do anything for me. Particularly if he still hasn't cut his hair, which is really bugging the daylights out of me. I still wish wardrobe would re-locate that dark red shirt he wore a few months back. And, cut his hair. I can't stress that enough.

Also, more vixenish Melanie: :puke:

Thanks for posting!

ginababe
BANNED

^^ I agree about him needing to cut his hair, but how can you not be turned on w/ the silk robe?

Paxton
Member Avatar

ginababe
Nov 20 2008, 09:48 PM
^^ I agree about him needing to cut his hair, but how can you not be turned on w/ the silk robe?
I'm just not. I like a rougher look.

ginababe
BANNED

^^ Ok, I can see that, so did you like his all black outfit he was wearing er..not wearing.. the other day?

Paxton
Member Avatar

ginababe
Nov 20 2008, 09:50 PM
^^ Ok, I can see that, so did you like his all black outfit he was wearing er..not wearing.. the other day?
Yes, the black outfit worked fine for me! :) My favorite look ever for him though was the aforementioned dark red shirt--that color was perfect for him, IMO.

SFHDoc
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Nov 20 2008, 09:30 PM
cjknick
Nov 20 2008, 09:19 PM
Thanks for posting OBK!

How about Sami and Rafe anything on them!
Yes, there are Sami and Rafe scenes coming up. I don't think Sami is still at the convent at this point.

And to all you Ejami fans over at FL: Ejole are talking, not doing anything else (as far as I know) but I'm telling you, just fix your eyes on James and you'll be fine, LOL. He's definitely worth a look.
Sweet!!! Thanks so much OBK....There are a lot of EJAMIs that are plenty pissed right now. However, I will enjoy the view!!!! :popcorn:

ginababe
BANNED

Paxoton, Which one was that, i don't remember it?
Edited by ginababe, Nov 20 2008, 09:54 PM.

SFHDoc
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty

*fans self*
YOWSA, that's wonderful! I have MISSED his robe....He looks divine in a black silk robe....Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Paxton
Nov 20 2008, 09:49 PM
ginababe
Nov 20 2008, 09:48 PM
I'm just not. I like a rougher look.
5 o'clock shadow??

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

SFHDoc
Nov 20 2008, 09:55 PM
OneBadKitty

*fans self*
YOWSA, that's wonderful! I have MISSED his robe....He looks divine in a black silk robe....Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow:
Diffent robe this time!

ginababe
BANNED

OBK, when should we expect this eppy to air? So I can stalk up on the paper towels for all my drool now?

Paxton
Member Avatar

ginababe
Nov 20 2008, 09:53 PM
Paxoton, Which one was that, i don't remember it?
I believe he was wearing it during an argument with Sami, I think towards the end of their marriage--but don't quote me on that, because I don't really remember. The only thing I'm reasonably positive of is that he was wearing it while having a heated discussion with Sami, but what it was about, I can't recall. I know I'm not imagining thsi shirt because Tripp and I have discussed it in the past!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I'll try to pin it down for you but as I have mentioned before, the airdates and such are hard to figure out.

And which robe was it that EJ wore when he flashed Sami? Cuz this robe is PRETTY!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply