Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: New scoopage for you!
Topic Started: Nov 20 2008, 08:12 PM (4,999 Views)
ginababe
BANNED

^^^^ OMG, I loved that robe!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cjknick
Member Avatar

Two of the OMG that I love to go back too is the scene in the abandoned house and EJ's wet light blue shirt is clinging to his OMG muscular chest, his hair is slicked back because of the rain and then the scene that is in my avitar when he is all sweaty from being trapped in the elevator..

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Paxton
Nov 20 2008, 10:01 PM
ginababe
Nov 20 2008, 09:53 PM
Paxoton, Which one was that, i don't remember it?
I believe he was wearing it during an argument with Sami, I think towards the end of their marriage--but don't quote me on that, because I don't really remember. The only thing I'm reasonably positive of is that he was wearing it while having a heated discussion with Sami, but what it was about, I can't recall. I know I'm not imagining thsi shirt because Tripp and I have discussed it in the past!
That we have. (I'm sure it might surprise many of you to know I'm capable of talking about other characters then Nick). I believe it was form fitting to.

I also loved that striped shirt he has. I like it when they dress him casual.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

ginababe
Nov 20 2008, 10:03 PM
^^^^ OMG, I loved that robe!!
What did it look like?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Don't be afraid to post. Just wade through the drooling women here, LOL.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

I am glad their is a Nick sighting...I'm guessing Melanie visits cause Nick told Maggie that Melanie can stay at their home. I hope we get to see a trial and such

Happy about the Chex being just friendly, and Phillip/Stephanie getting closer...I definitely believe Melanie will just be an annoying roadblock for Phillip/Stephanie.
Edited by Charmqn, Nov 20 2008, 10:21 PM.

Emma Frost
Member Avatar

OBK, I've said it before, but let me say it again - YOU ROCK!!! :rockon:

I'm definitely looking forward to some EJ hotness, even if that other one is in the scene with him. I can't imagine Nicole letting EJ touch her while sporting a insta-baby bump, so that is some relief.
Edited by Emma Frost, Nov 20 2008, 10:24 PM.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Charmqn
Nov 20 2008, 10:20 PM
I am glad their is a Nick sighting...I'm guessing Melanie visits cause Nick told Maggie that Melanie can stay at their home. I hope we get to see a trial and such

Happy about the Chex being just friendly, and Phillip/Stephanie getting closer...I definitely believe Melanie will just be an annoying roadblock for Phillip/Stephanie.
Melanie will just be annoying, period.

But yeah, Phillip and Stephanie! I am TOTALLY on board with that!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Holy Cow! Must chime in with some JS drool.
My fave look on EJ is the white shirt open with a black blazer a la Tango dancing look. I loved the casual red shirt that he wore when he grabbed Sami and begged her to admit that she liked him (hated that fight though)...
...but really, him in all black like in the past few days has had me breathless. The man just rocks all black!
OBK - if this robe look has you falling out of your chair, I will be waiting to see him with baited breath...which will be like any other day! LOL!!

Thanks for the scoop!
Love that Phillip/Stephanie are getting close!
Love DiChristmas!
Can't wait to see what Max/Mel have to say.
And reeaallyy pissed that Nicole is still wearing that damn pillow! Of course EJ and Nicole are just talking...probably because if he is doing anything else, she is found out!! Please end this ridiculous crap of a fake pregnancy!

Thanks so much for sharing OBK! You rock, woman!

cjknick
Member Avatar

OBK when do you think we will see the robe scene???

Charmqn
Member Avatar

Maybe Blake is not leaving...I hope we get more upcoming Nick sightings.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

cjknick
Nov 20 2008, 10:38 PM
OBK when do you think we will see the robe scene???
If I did the timeline right, I believe it airs the week of December 22, but it may be the week before. This is kind of a clusterfuck to figure out, LOL.

ginababe
BANNED

OBK, it was all black, w/ black boxers..YUM

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

ginababe
Nov 20 2008, 10:51 PM
OBK, it was all black, w/ black boxers..YUM
Different robe this time. Pretty robe. Delicious robe. Delicious person wearing robe.

Oh MY!!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Charmqn
Nov 20 2008, 10:39 PM
Maybe Blake is not leaving...I hope we get more upcoming Nick sightings.
That's what I'm praying for!

Cookala

Paxton
Nov 20 2008, 10:01 PM
ginababe
Nov 20 2008, 09:53 PM
Paxoton, Which one was that, i don't remember it?
I believe he was wearing it during an argument with Sami, I think towards the end of their marriage--but don't quote me on that, because I don't really remember. The only thing I'm reasonably positive of is that he was wearing it while having a heated discussion with Sami, but what it was about, I can't recall. I know I'm not imagining thsi shirt because Tripp and I have discussed it in the past!
Oh...I bet it's the shirt he was wearing on June 30th when he admitted that he lied about the immigration issue. It was long sleeved and fitted - it looked maroon to me. Samantha was wearing a cute sundress. He said something hurtful to her and she slammed her wedding ring into his chest.

That was HOT!!!

I wish I had some screen caps to share but I only saved the vid.

FanODays

Philip and Stephanie........okay........she's a bit young for him but the pairing has potential. However if they broke up Stax because of people's reactions then they really missed the point if they are going back to Max and Chelsea because its still Uncle Max and his neice.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I have to agree with Pax, EJ in that red shirt when he & Sami fight.......... :embarrassed: HOT!!!! His whole look that day, the hair, ,the shirt, ............ok I just fell out of my chair!!! :laugh:

I will be looking for the upcoming scene because honestly, JS in a burlap sack would look HOT!! :tounge:

(Pax, I'm not liking his longer hair as much either :wink: )

Thanks for the heads up OBK, hope your ok from the fall!! :wink: JS gets to even the best of us sometimes!! :tounge:

coryoplayer

Thanks for the scoops OBK!!!!

You've got me all a twitter waiting for this new scene with James/EJ in a silk robe!!!! :hail: :omg:

I'm like you, James just makes my heart melt!!!! :whooohooo:

GO GO GO EJAMI!!!!!!
Cory

scarlett1977

OneBadKitty
Nov 20 2008, 09:30 PM
cjknick
Nov 20 2008, 09:19 PM
Thanks for posting OBK!

How about Sami and Rafe anything on them!
Yes, there are Sami and Rafe scenes coming up. I don't think Sami is still at the convent at this point.

And to all you Ejami fans over at FL: Ejole are talking, not doing anything else (as far as I know) but I'm telling you, just fix your eyes on James and you'll be fine, LOL. He's definitely worth a look.
Thank you so much OBK!!! Your scoops are greatly appreciated. :hail:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply