Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: New scoopage for you!
Topic Started: Nov 20 2008, 08:12 PM (4,939 Views)
scarlett1977

Paxton
Nov 20 2008, 10:01 PM
ginababe
Nov 20 2008, 09:53 PM
Paxoton, Which one was that, i don't remember it?
I believe he was wearing it during an argument with Sami, I think towards the end of their marriage--but don't quote me on that, because I don't really remember. The only thing I'm reasonably positive of is that he was wearing it while having a heated discussion with Sami, but what it was about, I can't recall. I know I'm not imagining thsi shirt because Tripp and I have discussed it in the past!
Oh do I remember that shirt. The burgundy red shirt that hugs. The one he was wearing when he admitted he set the immigration thing up and she gave him the ring back.

Dear god I love that shirt. :wub2:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dayzfan
Member Avatar

You will be surprised when you see John Callahan

Sounds like hes fat and has facial hair. Reminds me of the first time I saw the modern day scientist from Gilligans Island.Didn't hardly recognize him.He was in a commercial

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

No facial hair but Callahan has put on some weight. He's still very good looking though!

A little more on Victor:

-Victor also has scenes with Phillip and darn it, Melanie has to nose her way into the Victor/Caroline scenes.

I like Molly and I think she is adorable, but let's ease up on all this Melanie, okay Days?

ericfan400

Everything about Chloe

Mason
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Nov 21 2008, 01:10 PM
Victor also has scenes with Phillip and darn it, Melanie has to nose her way into the Victor/Caroline scenes.
Ha, why am I not surprised?

So much for The Melanie Show ending with the Trent murder storyline.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

OneBadKitty
No facial hair but Callahan has put on some weight. He's still very good looking though!

A little more on Victor:

-Victor also has scenes with Phillip and darn it, Melanie has to nose her way into the Victor/Caroline scenes.

I like Molly and I think she is adorable, but let's ease up on all this Melanie, okay Days?
That should be good.

I know I'm in the minority but I don't mind alot of Melanie. She's interesting to watch IMO and I doubt she will be on as much as she has been this month.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

Why is Melanie in Victor/Caroline scenes? why? Put her on the backburner...god

Mason
Member Avatar

Charmqn
Nov 21 2008, 01:38 PM
Higley won't be satisfied until she's stuck her little pet into everything on this show.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason
Nov 21 2008, 02:12 PM
Charmqn
Higley won't be satisfied until she's stuck her little pet into everything on this show.
Actually, her airtime did not explode until Tomlin and Whitesell came on so I don't think she's Higley's pet. I think she likes her but I don't think would she be getting this much airtime if she was the only one writing or in control.

Mason
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Nov 21 2008, 02:15 PM
Mason
Nov 21 2008, 02:12 PM
Charmqn
Actually, her airtime did not explode until Tomlin and Whitesell came on so I don't think she's Higley's pet. I think she likes her but I don't think would she be getting this much airtime if she was the only one writing or in control.
But wasn't it when Tomlin/Whitesell came in that Higley finally got to write what she wanted? Isn't that what you've been saying?

Charmqn
Member Avatar

What would Melanie have to say to Victor/Caroline anyway? seriously, what?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Charmqn
Nov 21 2008, 02:40 PM
You know how motherly Caroline can be, especially since Melanie is Max's sister.

And the new golden girl has to be heavily featured, I guess you didn't get the memo? :lol:

fancyface78
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty

A little more on Victor:

I saw him in the preview for Monday's episode and I sooo almost didn't recognize him!!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

OneBadKitty
Nov 21 2008, 02:50 PM
Charmqn
You know how motherly Caroline can be, especially since Melanie is Max's sister.

And the new golden girl has to be heavily featured, I guess you didn't get the memo? :lol:
I can't think of a single compelling explanation why Melanie should share scenes with Victor and Caroline. I guess my dream of reduced airtime for Melanie with the Trent murder storyline concluding is not going to come to fruition.

OBK, I forgot to ask you earlier, but when you referred to "vixenish" Melanie . . . please tell me that has nothing to do with Philip? Thanks in advance!

Little Rock

First time here but glad I found ya'll! :)

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Paxton
Nov 21 2008, 02:59 PM
OneBadKitty
Nov 21 2008, 02:50 PM
Charmqn

I can't think of a single compelling explanation why Melanie should share scenes with Victor and Caroline. I guess my dream of reduced airtime for Melanie with the Trent murder storyline concluding is not going to come to fruition.

OBK, I forgot to ask you earlier, but when you referred to "vixenish" Melanie . . . please tell me that has nothing to do with Philip? Thanks in advance!
I don't think so. It looks like the show is going with Phillip and Stephanie. :biggrin:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Thanks! No news of Philip/Melanie is good news!

Charmqn
Member Avatar

May be I am alone, anyone else seeing TPTB trying to make Phillip and Stephanie like Jack & Jennifer. Young ingenue trying to make a name for herself and working close with the boss.

Thank god they are going forward with Phillip/Stephanie..I love this new Stephanie, she's independent and not clingy when she was with Max. Plus they could get Victor/Steve/Kayla involved more.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty

A little more on Victor:

Thanks, just a question. Will Victor and Philip have scenes alone or will Melanie be in those too?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Nov 21 2008, 01:34 PM
I know I'm in the minority but I don't mind alot of Melanie. She's interesting to watch IMO and I doubt she will be on as much as she has been this month.
Gotta love your optimism. You've been doubting that she'll be on much in the months to come a few months ago. :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply