Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: New scoopage for you!
Topic Started: Nov 20 2008, 08:12 PM (4,937 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Nov 21 2008, 04:11 PM
OneBadKitty
Nov 21 2008, 01:10 PM
No facial hair but Callahan has put on some weight. He's still very good looking though!

A little more on Victor:

-Victor also has scenes with Phillip and darn it, Melanie has to nose her way into the Victor/Caroline scenes.

I like Molly and I think she is adorable, but let's ease up on all this Melanie, okay Days?
Thanks, just a question. Will Victor and Philip have scenes alone or will Melanie be in those too?
As far as I know, it's just Phil and the V-man!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Charmqn
Member Avatar

thank god...Melanie needs to stay far away from Phillip.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

OneBadKitty
Nov 21 2008, 04:15 PM
Sindacco
OneBadKitty
No facial hair but Callahan has put on some weight. He's still very good looking though!

A little more on Victor:

-Victor also has scenes with Phillip and darn it, Melanie has to nose her way into the Victor/Caroline scenes.

I like Molly and I think she is adorable, but let's ease up on all this Melanie, okay Days?
Thanks, just a question. Will Victor and Philip have scenes alone or will Melanie be in those too?
Also good news!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I wuv Victor! Him so snuggly-wuggly!

Okay, I'll shut up now, LOL.

esp13
Member Avatar

Paxton
Nov 21 2008, 04:21 PM
OneBadKitty
Nov 21 2008, 04:15 PM
Sindacco
OneBadKitty

A little more on Victor:

Also good news!
Yes it is good news. The fewer sentences I read that contain both Philip and Melanie, the happier I am.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

Reading both these spoilers and the one angie just posted...looks like Melanie is the bad girl trying to get in between Stephanie and Phillip, but it won't work.
Edited by Charmqn, Nov 21 2008, 08:23 PM.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Charmqn
Nov 21 2008, 08:21 PM
Reading both these spoilers and the one angie just posted...looks like Melanie is the bad girl trying to get in between Stephanie and Phillip, but it won't work.
Yeah, Phillip ain't interested in the Brat. :lol:

Charmqn
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Nov 21 2008, 08:24 PM
Charmqn
Nov 21 2008, 08:21 PM
Yeah, Phillip ain't interested in the Brat. :lol:
Thank god!

I think that TPTB are trying to write Phillip/Stephanie as the next Jack/Jen...the young ingenue and her boss get close and fall in love.

Macca

Sign me up for some hot-looking EJ scenes.... *sigh* can't wait!!! Thanks for the scoops :D

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Quote:

I know I'm in the minority but I don't mind alot of Melanie. She's interesting to watch IMO and I doubt she will be on as much as she has been this month.
I think she was on a lot because of the Trent murder storyline.

We may be in the minority (I have a soft spot for the underdog) but you're not alone. I like Melanie. I think she's fun to watch, spirited, hard on the outside and tender on the inside.

I also think Melanie and Phil already have chemistry and Phil seems to think there's more to her than meets the eye.

Unfortunately in Salem, if you're not related to half the town, you're pretty much persona non grata. :(

And one thing Dena does love it's the totally predictible which is Phil & Stephanie.
Edited by SpriteEyes, Nov 23 2008, 11:47 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply