Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: December spoilers!; week of 12/8 & 12/15 *UPDATED 12/4*
Topic Started: Nov 21 2008, 07:52 PM (18,813 Views)
Alligato
Member Avatar

Wow, if Stefano is counselling EJ to marry Nicole, then my guess of him taking her baby is waaay off. I can't believe the fake pregnancy is still going on in two weeks!
I swear I have no clue with what is going to happen in that story...other than with what Sami is doing, EJami is dead.

Your spoils were right on, Angie! Thanks for sharing!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Alligato
Dec 3 2008, 11:01 AM
Wow, if Stefano is counselling EJ to marry Nicole, then my guess of him taking her baby is waaay off. I can't believe the fake pregnancy is still going on in two weeks!
I swear I have no clue with what is going to happen in that story...other than with what Sami is doing, EJami is dead.

Your spoils were right on, Angie! Thanks for sharing!
Or Stefano could be fucking with Nicole's mind. Even though I don't necessarily think the Stefano stuff is more than a red herring, I don't think Stefano hiring his own doctor or telling EJ to marry Nicole (or whatever) can't co-exist with a nefarious Dr. Rolf-ian plot to harvest a DiMera heir from an allegedly unsuitable (read: non-Brady) mother. He could be putting pressure on her to make her crack and admit she lost the baby. He assumes if she does that EJ will leave her and at some point in the future he will reveal to EJ the baby is alive and Nicole will be gone at that point.

Not saying that's how it WILL happen by any stretch, but I could see it.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I buy Stefano wanting EJ to marry Nicole. Stefano actually likes Nicole, unlike Sami. And since she's "pregnant" with the next DiMera heir, he's going to be even more eager to get EJ and Nicole together officially.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

DrewHamilton
Dec 3 2008, 03:02 PM
I buy Stefano wanting EJ to marry Nicole. Stefano actually likes Nicole, unlike Sami. And since she's "pregnant" with the next DiMera heir, he's going to be even more eager to get EJ and Nicole together officially.
Stefano seemed to like Nicole initially, but recently, right before he whisked EJ off on that business trip, he was warning him that Nicole wasn't good enough for him, basically. He had those papers drawn up because he wanted to be sure he always had visitation rights, which EJ rejected. He also was asking EJ about his feelings for Sami. It was quite clear to me that while Stefano is happy to have another heir, his obsession, he is not enamored of Nicole.

Deleted User
Deleted User

luvpumpkns
Nov 28 2008, 11:27 PM
brimike
Nov 28 2008, 11:16 PM
Tripp
Nov 28 2008, 10:02 PM
Jinxie
Nov 28 2008, 09:53 PM
brimike
Nov 28 2008, 12:36 AM
Angie79
Nov 27 2008, 11:08 PM
Thursday, December 11th
Chloe's bone marrow transplant is nearly put on hold due to her rising blood pressure; Marlena is shocked to learn she will share her office waiting area with Dr. Charlotte Taylor.
This Kate/Chloe thing is starting to sound like Bo/Chelsea, and that wasn't even a year ago.

Never mind the leukemia factor, which is stupid anyway - but this is more of "Will she make it in time to be the donor?" dreck that they played with Chelsea and Bo.

No thanks...
ICAM!

Its a total re-write of what happened with Chelsea and Bo. The story was much better at that point because those two were father-daughter. I still can't comprehend why Chloe would even bother to wanna help Kate. She's not exactly fond of her, aside from this possible being her daughter-inlaw thing.
Plus Chelsea and Bo's relationship had the history of Zack's death to make her more determined (though I think they really screwed up the story when they had Chelsea inexplicably get drunk while waiting to find out if she was a organ match).

But what is there to patch up with Chloe and Kate? They aren't even using it to strengthen Chloe/Lucas but to push Chloe more in Dan's orbit (which now that I think of it, that IS AN EXACT COPY of the pancreas story).
I hadn't even taken it that far, Tripp... but you're SO RIGHT. Wow, it's the SAME story if Chloe and Dan fall for each other.
for me this just about destroys the character of daniel. all i know of him thus far is that he's only attracted to sick people. ick. i can only assume his flip-flopping is due to chem-testing, but the character is being destroyed in the process.

the nicole stuff is just infuriating. were i writing, i would have had her tell the truth about her miscarrage and let her and ej grieve together. since it's pretty obvious that sami is giving her kid up for adoption, nicole and ej could have just unkowingly adopted it after she gives birth, which would have led to all kinds of angst when sami has to figure out what to do to protect her baby--a kidnapping maybe? now it looks like nicole is going to try to adopt a kid and pass it off as her own? come on now. new ej is dumb but he ain't that dumb. sami's baby is three months older than nicole's, and i find it hard to believe that ej would agree to be convienently absent during the birth of nicole's baby. anyway, there are a hundred different and better ways this story could have gone than pulling the old 'four month long' secret.
Quote:

sami's baby is three months older than nicole's

In reality yes, but on the show , NO.. They are about a week or so apart at the most, remember the Elevator sex took place soon after Sami rejected EJ after being discovered in EJ's bed by Lucas, He (Lucas) was still under house arrest.
EJ turned to Nicole, Lucas turned to Chloe.
So by Salem's calander they are, or *Were* due around the same time.

I also hate the recycled Susan/Kristen story, and would have preferred Nicole being honest with EJ, because I believe EJ would have stood by her.. Marry her? I don know, maybe not.. but definately would have grieved with her and stood by her.. And after frankly felt they had a better chance then Ejami... I could see her keeping from him the knowledge that she could not carry a baby to term, because other options do exist.. surrogates would be an option for them.

Its beyond clear, and has been for some time that Dena Higbarf is incapable of writing anything of any real interest or excitement.
Quote Post Goto Top

hajones1

i wsh who theperson who write days and night would stop make lies up billie willnot come back right now lr say she wouldnot billie everyka say no

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, December 8th
Brady finds drugs in the park; Sami makes a Christmas wish; Rafe almost discovers Nicole's secret; some business associates try to double-cross Stefano and E.J.

Tuesday, December 9th
Brady discovers that Nicole is planning to adopt a baby and never tell E.J. about her miscarriage; Lucas and Chloe spend quality time at the pier; Rafe and Sami bond while trimming the Christmas tree.

Wednesday, December 10th
E.J. says goodbye to Sami; Nicole tells Brady the truth; E.J. tells Nicole that he loves her; Chloe and Daniel have an electric moment.

Thursday, December 11th
Chloe and Lucas share an intimate moment; Marlena discovers that she's now sharing her office waiting area with Dr. Charlotte Taylor; Melanie has a difficult first day at Titan.

Friday, December 12th
Tony discovers that E.J. is being groomed to take over the family; Philip asks Stephanie out; the killer sees Rafe out shopping; Bo falls off a ladder.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers Angie!

Why is it that the couple the fewest people care about - Chloe and Lucas - get all the romantic moments?

I'm looking forward to Stephanie and Phillip though. One of the few bright spots right now.

jules

Good questions. Some of those spoilers almost make me a little sick to my stomach lol. Chloe/Lucas are the worst couple of the year. Dan/Chloe is just ewww. I guess this is the new Days...Sami, Nicole, Brady, EJ, Steph, Phil. Rafe, and Melanie.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

hajones1
Dec 4 2008, 04:17 PM
i wsh who theperson who write days and night would stop make lies up billie willnot come back right now lr say she wouldnot billie everyka say no
Those are for a fan fiction. They are not spoilers. Spoilers are in the appropriate threads with the appropriate labels, not in a poster's signature. Hope that makes things clearer for you.

Thanks, Angie. The spoilers sound good. I like the sound of the Dimera stuff with Tony, EJ, and Stefano.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Dec 4 2008, 04:43 PM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

thanks Angie! I look forward to this week!!!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I would like to see a little more variety..these spoilers are too much Nicole, Sami, Lucas, and Chloe...Can we please get a story for Bo, Hope, Steve, and Kayla..Get Stefano more involved in the EJ and Nicole story...And start showing the autism story again...Also with John and Marlena leaving soon, i hope January is a heavily featured month for them..

ges
Member Avatar

Stephano and Alice? I'd pay to see that.

Bo falls off a ladder. Has it really come to this?

How about Abe soils himself in Walmart. Jesus Christ.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I find it ironic that Brady cares so much about what Nicole is doing. I'd expect him to be all over Chloe's actions like that.

DoolDiva
Member Avatar

What an interesting storyline for once. There is so much suspense building up with Sami and Rafe "bonding" and EJ finding out (?) that Nicole isn't preggers anymore and poor Brady being caught in the middle. There are many things that could go right or wrong and make everyone happy in there own way.
Most of the other storylines are a borefest and don't bother me either way but.......this Dan guy is a fucking one man creep show and it's sickening, even for a soapier then soapy soap. He needs a cold shower or shock treatment on his berries.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Daniel just needs to be gone, or they need to address this whole pseudo-necrophilia Munchausen thing he's got going on here. If they would just delve into that instead of having fans figure it out instead of not addressing that Daniel is a few eggs short of a dozen, then Daniel might hold some more intrigue. A good psychological storyline. They SO failed with the Nick storyline and really getting into the causes for Nick's condition. Gadzooks. I've been watching too many psychological storylines on One Life, where there are background reasons and tie-ins given to Jessica's and Todd's psychoses.

phloeishot
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Dec 5 2008, 09:00 PM
I find it ironic that Brady cares so much about what Nicole is doing. I'd expect him to be all over Chloe's actions like that.
Well if Philip can kiss Chloe and admit to both Morgan and Chelsea that he's in love with her and then do nothing about it then why would you expect Brady to have any feelings for Chloe either? I love that Philip is going to ask out Stephanie after never telling Chloe that he loves her when he's told everyone else. :eyeroll:
Edited by phloeishot, Dec 6 2008, 10:59 AM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

phloeishot
Dec 6 2008, 10:59 AM
Jinxie
Well if Philip can kiss Chloe and admit to both Morgan and Chelsea that he's in love with her and then do nothing about it then why would you expect Brady to have any feelings for Chloe either? I love that Philip is going to ask out Stephanie after never telling Chloe that he loves her when he's told everyone else. :eyeroll:
None of these relationship stories are making any sense, and the motives behind them are very poorly explained.

jane1978

ladyofthelake
Dec 6 2008, 11:00 AM
phloeishot
Jinxie
None of these relationship stories are making any sense, and the motives behind them are very poorly explained.
Well, I choose to ignore everything what happened during the Higley/Scott/Higley/Tomlin/Whittesel mess. Sometimes I doubt even the writers knew what made it on screen and there was so many changes and direction switches its better to not analyse it.

All I want is some firm direction from now on, so the show can finally stabilise in 2009. Im willing to accept character departures and history rewrites like the monday with naive EJ as long as it means some base for a story is established and that story is actually told thoroughly, not canceled in the middle or suddenly forgotten, crippled or changed because budget, set limititations, EPs bad hair day, etc.

Im not huge fan of the Kate/Dan/Lucas/Chloe story, but atleast its finally going somewhere and the final when everything is exposed could be a good soap. And I really like the spoilers for Steph/Phillip/Mel and Nicol/EJ/Brady and Im happy JKJ resigned because it means atleast those two stories can go on without another major changes.

Im not focusing on anything involving the vets, Stefano, Tony, or any other older or expensive character, because Im pretty sure whatever theyve had planned for them (if anything) is rewritten just now.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

jane1978
Dec 6 2008, 11:55 AM
ladyofthelake
Dec 6 2008, 11:00 AM
phloeishot
Jinxie
Well, I choose to ignore everything what happened during the Higley/Scott/Higley/Tomlin/Whittesel mess. Sometimes I doubt even the writers knew what made it on screen and there was so many changes and direction switches its better to not analyse it.

All I want is some firm direction from now on, so the show can finally stabilise in 2009. Im willing to accept character departures and history rewrites like the monday with naive EJ as long as it means some base for a story is established and that story is actually told thoroughly, not canceled in the middle or suddenly forgotten, crippled or changed because budget, set limititations, EPs bad hair day, etc.

Im not huge fan of the Kate/Dan/Lucas/Chloe story, but atleast its finally going somewhere and the final when everything is exposed could be a good soap. And I really like the spoilers for Steph/Phillip/Mel and Nicol/EJ/Brady and Im happy JKJ resigned because it means atleast those two stories can go on without another major changes.

Im not focusing on anything involving the vets, Stefano, Tony, or any other older or expensive character, because Im pretty sure whatever theyve had planned for them (if anything) is rewritten just now.

Excellent point. For MONTHS, things have had no direction, and we're all getting whiplash!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply