Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: December spoilers!; week of 12/8 & 12/15 *UPDATED 12/4*
Topic Started: Nov 21 2008, 07:52 PM (18,646 Views)
marisol40

^^ Now Now, that Kate is one hot ass granny. We should all look that good at that age.

So let's see, after Dan there will only be 3 single men left in Salem that Chloe hasn't slept with this year. Max, Roman and my favorite, Brady. Oh now I get it, that's how Higley plans on reuniting Broe. Brady is going to be the last stop on the Chloe does Salem tour.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peaches179

This thread is Hilarious! :roflol:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

zyona
Nov 21 2008, 09:43 PM
Tripp
Nov 21 2008, 09:32 PM
Max and a toy dog? Is that supposed to be sweet to me? And the last thing the autism story needs is for Max to be a part of it. Maybe Max will teach him math.

I really am furious on the Dan/Chloe thing. Dan should NOT be getting turned on examining a patient; there is something wrong with that guy.

I'm not thrilled with Nick still all about Melanie but I suppose as long as he is still on the show. God forbid we should see him getting treatment since he's been the reason have watched the damn Trent storyline.

So is Melanie having "feelings" for Philip now? I really don't want to know. Her actions cause the first Stephanie/Philip kiss which hopefully will go over well.
Why? All can i say they both are hot, and i don't blame him to be turned on by Chloe, instead of Grandma. I guess Pay back is a bitch, What Kate did to Chelsea was foul, now what goes around comes back around.
I hardly consider LK a "grandma" in that category. But my earlier point is that if they want to try Dan to Chloe, why are they still letting it be via the patient route? That makes his fourth one he's been attracted to counting his wife. And given the seriousness of the situation...
Edited by Tripp, Nov 21 2008, 09:59 PM.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Angie ....

I just wish Soap writer's could find something orignal to write. All of this stuff has been done, redone and overdone. Daniel and Chloe I saw that a mile away. Lucas gets cheated on again SHOCKER not! Rafe and Sami Ugh! Who CARES! Nicole is turning soooooooo bad, buying babies, blackmail and almost drugging Brady - That is Bad Ass - plus now Nicole has a $1 million dollars staring her in the face. So December is pretty much all about Nicole - Yawn!

ericfan400

marisol40
Nov 21 2008, 09:49 PM
^^ Now Now, that Kate is one hot ass granny. We should all look that good at that age.

So let's see, after Dan there will only be 3 single men left in Salem that Chloe hasn't slept with this year. Max, Roman and my favorite, Brady. Oh now I get it, that's how Higley plans on reuniting Broe. Brady is going to be the last stop on the Chloe does Salem tour.
I can't watch this show anymore. This stuff about Chloe and Dan really make me sick to the stomach literal

zyona

Tripp
Nov 21 2008, 09:57 PM
zyona
Nov 21 2008, 09:43 PM
Tripp
Nov 21 2008, 09:32 PM
Max and a toy dog? Is that supposed to be sweet to me? And the last thing the autism story needs is for Max to be a part of it. Maybe Max will teach him math.

I really am furious on the Dan/Chloe thing. Dan should NOT be getting turned on examining a patient; there is something wrong with that guy.

I'm not thrilled with Nick still all about Melanie but I suppose as long as he is still on the show. God forbid we should see him getting treatment since he's been the reason have watched the damn Trent storyline.

So is Melanie having "feelings" for Philip now? I really don't want to know. Her actions cause the first Stephanie/Philip kiss which hopefully will go over well.
Why? All can i say they both are hot, and i don't blame him to be turned on by Chloe, instead of Grandma. I guess Pay back is a bitch, What Kate did to Chelsea was foul, now what goes around comes back around.
I hardly consider LK a "grandma" in that category. But my earlier point is that if they want to try Dan to Chloe, why are they still letting it be via the patient route? That makes his fourth one he's been attracted to counting his wife.
I agree with you on the patient route, but am still holding on for the reunion of Daniel and Chelsea i guess.

ericfan400

They are making this show very disturbing (sorry if I spelled it wrong). Every time i watch this show I want to throw up

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Chloe and Daniel?

Posted Image

ericfan400

OneBadKitty
Nov 21 2008, 10:08 PM
Chloe and Daniel?

Posted Image
that a good one.

:lol: :roflol:

This how I feel

:wtf: :drunk: :puke:
Edited by ericfan400, Nov 21 2008, 10:12 PM.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

ericfan400
Nov 21 2008, 10:11 PM
OneBadKitty
Nov 21 2008, 10:08 PM
Chloe and Daniel?

Posted Image
that a good one.

:lol: :roflol:

This how I feel

:wtf: :drunk: :puke:
LMAO!

I loved that emoticon too. I'm still laughing at it.

marisol40

I understand what you are saying Tripp, it certainly is in very poor taste to try and pair (eww) these two while Chloe is his patient. But then again Higley is all about pushing the envelope. Didn't she have Philip fantasizing about Lil Jailbait?

I feel you Ericfan, it's a bitter pill to swallow for us Broe fans to see Chloe spread around Salem like Cheeze Wiz on a Ritz cracker. I was so excited when I heard that Brady was coming back and I kept hoping for a Broe reunion, but alas I should have known. Higley hasn't gotten one right yet.

Brady and Chloe showed such promise in their very brief scene last week, but now we have to contend with Brady being knee deep up Nicole's ass and Chloe playing hide the thermometer with Dr. Necrophilia.

Alligato
Member Avatar

:funny:
still laughing at last line!

renaissancegirl

...why are Bope in 12/8 week spoilers, with a ridiculous sounding "beginning of a storyline" and then not on at all the following week??

OH NOT AGAIN! Daniel needs to pack his spray-on tan and leave! The only women he won't have slept with by the time he dies will be the babies. Who knows, Higley might even SORAS them for such a purpose. God, I don't see how she can write female characters as so weak willed, jumping into every bed with every guy, is she not a working woman? it's like Meyer all over again!

WTF indeed!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Loved the Cheeze Whiz line. I HAD to make it my siggy!

ericfan400

marisol40
Nov 21 2008, 10:18 PM
I understand what you are saying Tripp, it certainly is in very poor taste to try and pair (eww) these two while Chloe is his patient. But then again Higley is all about pushing the envelope. Didn't she have Philip fantasizing about Lil Jailbait?

I feel you Ericfan, it's a bitter pill to swallow for us Broe fans to see Chloe spread around Salem like Cheeze Wiz on a Ritz cracker. I was so excited when I heard that Brady was coming back and I kept hoping for a Broe reunion, but alas I should have known. Higley hasn't gotten one right yet.

Brady and Chloe showed such promise in their very brief scene last week, but now we have to contend with Brady being knee deep up Nicole's ass and Chloe playing hide the thermometer with Dr. Necrophilia.
Those are some good lines there marisol. Especially the last one.

:hail: :hail:

Charmqn
Member Avatar

Tripp, I don't think Melanie has real feelings for Phillip per say, but she just wants to be an annoying girl and try to break the growing connectiong between Phillip and Stephanie, since Steph and Melanie hate each other.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

cjknick
Nov 21 2008, 09:57 PM
So December is pretty much all about Nicole - Yawn!
All about Nicole ^o) ? There were several paragraphs of spoilers outlining storylines for other characters besides Nicole.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

renaissancegirl
Nov 21 2008, 10:25 PM
...why are Bope in 12/8 week spoilers, with a ridiculous sounding "beginning of a storyline" and then not on at all the following week??

I wondered the same thing!! I don't have a good feeling about Bo and Hope's "story." Maybe if someone other than Dena was writing it! :unsure:

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Why would Trent give Max a toy dog? I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be something bad. Poor Theo :(

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I'm beginning to think Theo would be better off if his parents didn't freak out over every move he made. He's autistic, not made of glass.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply