Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: December spoilers!; week of 12/8 & 12/15 *UPDATED 12/4*
Topic Started: Nov 21 2008, 07:52 PM (18,665 Views)
☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

brimike
Nov 28 2008, 12:36 AM
Angie79
Nov 27 2008, 11:08 PM
Thursday, December 11th
Chloe's bone marrow transplant is nearly put on hold due to her rising blood pressure; Marlena is shocked to learn she will share her office waiting area with Dr. Charlotte Taylor.
This Kate/Chloe thing is starting to sound like Bo/Chelsea, and that wasn't even a year ago.

Never mind the leukemia factor, which is stupid anyway - but this is more of "Will she make it in time to be the donor?" dreck that they played with Chelsea and Bo.

No thanks...
ICAM!

Its a total re-write of what happened with Chelsea and Bo. The story was much better at that point because those two were father-daughter. I still can't comprehend why Chloe would even bother to wanna help Kate. She's not exactly fond of her, aside from this possible being her daughter-inlaw thing.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Jinxie
Nov 28 2008, 09:53 PM
brimike
Angie79
Thursday, December 11th
Chloe's bone marrow transplant is nearly put on hold due to her rising blood pressure; Marlena is shocked to learn she will share her office waiting area with Dr. Charlotte Taylor.
This Kate/Chloe thing is starting to sound like Bo/Chelsea, and that wasn't even a year ago.

Never mind the leukemia factor, which is stupid anyway - but this is more of "Will she make it in time to be the donor?" dreck that they played with Chelsea and Bo.

No thanks...
ICAM!

Its a total re-write of what happened with Chelsea and Bo. The story was much better at that point because those two were father-daughter. I still can't comprehend why Chloe would even bother to wanna help Kate. She's not exactly fond of her, aside from this possible being her daughter-inlaw thing.
Plus Chelsea and Bo's relationship had the history of Zack's death to make her more determined (though I think they really screwed up the story when they had Chelsea inexplicably get drunk while waiting to find out if she was a organ match).

But what is there to patch up with Chloe and Kate? They aren't even using it to strengthen Chloe/Lucas but to push Chloe more in Dan's orbit (which now that I think of it, that IS AN EXACT COPY of the pancreas story).

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday, December 12th
Tony confronts Stefano about a business deal between Tony and EJ; Melanie catches Philip and Stephanie about to kiss.

brimike

Tripp
Nov 28 2008, 10:02 PM
Jinxie
brimike
Angie79
Thursday, December 11th

No thanks...
ICAM!

Plus Chelsea and Bo's relationship had the history of Zack's death to make her more determined (though I think they really screwed up the story when they had Chelsea inexplicably get drunk while waiting to find out if she was a organ match).

But what is there to patch up with Chloe and Kate? They aren't even using it to strengthen Chloe/Lucas but to push Chloe more in Dan's orbit (which now that I think of it, that IS AN EXACT COPY of the pancreas story).
I hadn't even taken it that far, Tripp... but you're SO RIGHT. Wow, it's the SAME story if Chloe and Dan fall for each other.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Nov 28 2008, 11:11 PM
Friday, December 12th
Tony confronts Stefano about a business deal between Tony and EJ; Melanie catches Philip and Stephanie about to kiss.
I'm so excited to have Melanie involved in Philip's and Stephanie's story. So fresh, so critical to the plot! [/sarcasm] At least the business deal thing sounds potentially interesting.

Tripp, of course you're right. In order for a woman to get involved with Dr. Dan she must first become ill/require medical assistance, and in this case it's so transparent that the only reason Chloe is part of this story is to get her into SurfDoc's romantic orbit. Bleah. Although Date bore me, at least Daniel got involved with Kate BEFORE she got sick, so at least that's a refreshing twist on his usual MO.

Mason
Member Avatar

Please let the DiMera family feud story be picked up again, so there will be SOMETHING on this show worth tuning in for!

LovingDays

Omg i love it cant wait to see the dimeras omg im so fan of phillip & Stephanie

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

brimike
Nov 28 2008, 11:16 PM
Tripp
Nov 28 2008, 10:02 PM
Jinxie
brimike
Angie79
Thursday, December 11th

No thanks...
ICAM!

I hadn't even taken it that far, Tripp... but you're SO RIGHT. Wow, it's the SAME story if Chloe and Dan fall for each other.
for me this just about destroys the character of daniel. all i know of him thus far is that he's only attracted to sick people. ick. i can only assume his flip-flopping is due to chem-testing, but the character is being destroyed in the process.

the nicole stuff is just infuriating. were i writing, i would have had her tell the truth about her miscarrage and let her and ej grieve together. since it's pretty obvious that sami is giving her kid up for adoption, nicole and ej could have just unkowingly adopted it after she gives birth, which would have led to all kinds of angst when sami has to figure out what to do to protect her baby--a kidnapping maybe? now it looks like nicole is going to try to adopt a kid and pass it off as her own? come on now. new ej is dumb but he ain't that dumb. sami's baby is three months older than nicole's, and i find it hard to believe that ej would agree to be convienently absent during the birth of nicole's baby. anyway, there are a hundred different and better ways this story could have gone than pulling the old 'four month long' secret.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Mason
Nov 28 2008, 11:21 PM
Please let the DiMera family feud story be picked up again, so there will be SOMETHING on this show worth tuning in for!
Keep dreaming. Thaao was really excited about the DiMera business storyline and was so behind it. If they were doing that story, he would be raving about it like he was in the summer/fall.

Mason
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Nov 29 2008, 12:14 AM
Mason
Keep dreaming. Thaao was really excited about the DiMera business storyline and was so behind it. If they were doing that story, he would be raving about it like he was in the summer/fall.
Believe me, I've stopped getting my hopes up about anything on this show.

ges
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Nov 29 2008, 12:14 AM
Mason
so true.

EJole
Member Avatar
BANNED

I can't believe they're actually fucking EJole up! DISASTER..

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wow...Tony, Stefano, and EJ!

It's been awhile. Can't wait for that.

Kenny
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Dec 1 2008, 01:34 AM
Wow...Tony, Stefano, and EJ!

It's been awhile. Can't wait for that.
Not that it's going anywhere...

As usual, it'll be another dead end story tease.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^Maybe not in regards to Stefano and EJ but Tony for sure.

I'm still looking forward to it though.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

miou07
Nov 27 2008, 12:26 PM
mesagirl
Nov 27 2008, 12:14 PM
^^

Nicole is getting thown under the bus in terms of the continuing propping of EJ and Sami. If EJ rejects Nicole, but yet forgives Sami, ending Nicole's dreams of a happily ever after, then yes, Nicole is definitely going to be thrown under the bus. :puke:
What propping of EJ and Sami? I haven't seen an EJ and Sami scene on the show. EJ rarely mentions her -- actually seems less than disinterested in where Sami is or if she exists anymore. I don't see how EJ and Nicole's storyline has a thing to with Sami and EJ. There's nothing in the writing to indicate that in the foreseeable future that there is an EJ and Sami storyline. The SOD article pretty much spelled that out.

If Dena's writing is any indicator, which is what I base my opinion on, EJ will find out about Nicole's deception and forgive her with no question. She has lied to him a few times and what I remember is him finding her lying "adorable."

On the other hand, Sami can do no right in EJ's eyes. When he finds out about Sami's deception, he will despise her for life.
I am talking about an IF.... IF EJ rejects Nicole, but is able to forgive Sami, then yes Nicole will be thown under the bus. I am not talking about whether EJ and Sami have any scenes together right now. I am speaking to the future. Sorry if that wasn't made clear before.

I don't trust anything in terms of EJami. As much as I want to be able to relax and celebrate the ending of EJami, I can't yet. Until we see EJ's reaction to learning about Sami's lies and deceit in terms of their unborn, I am not so sure we can put the final nail in the coffin. I really hope it happens, but with all the bizarre writing regarding those two, who knows what will happen. :shrug:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

* Nicole drugs Brady’s drink.

* Bo falls off a ladder and hits his head.

* Stefano (Joseph Mascolo, pictured) counsels EJ to make things official with Nicole.

* Melanie tells Max about seeing Philip and Stephanie almost kissing.

Thursday – John runs into Dr. Taylor at the park and professes his trust in her.

Friday – The killer finds Rafe and stabs him.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Angie79
Dec 3 2008, 01:05 AM
Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

* Nicole drugs Brady’s drink.

* Bo falls off a ladder and hits his head.

* Stefano (Joseph Mascolo, pictured) counsels EJ to make things official with Nicole.

* Melanie tells Max about seeing Philip and Stephanie almost kissing.

Thursday – John runs into Dr. Taylor at the park and professes his trust in her.

Friday – The killer finds Rafe and stabs him.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/
Thanks Angie!

I hope the killer stabs Rafe in the eye, back, neck, all 5 toes and fingers, nose, left ear, right butt cheek, mouth, chest and all over his back. I would almost pay to see him suffer.

Mason
Member Avatar

Oh, good. Now Stefano's a relationship counselor! :eyeroll:

angmc
Member Avatar

mesagirl
Dec 2 2008, 11:58 PM
miou07
Nov 27 2008, 12:26 PM
mesagirl
Nov 27 2008, 12:14 PM
^^

Nicole is getting thown under the bus in terms of the continuing propping of EJ and Sami. If EJ rejects Nicole, but yet forgives Sami, ending Nicole's dreams of a happily ever after, then yes, Nicole is definitely going to be thrown under the bus. :puke:
What propping of EJ and Sami? I haven't seen an EJ and Sami scene on the show. EJ rarely mentions her -- actually seems less than disinterested in where Sami is or if she exists anymore. I don't see how EJ and Nicole's storyline has a thing to with Sami and EJ. There's nothing in the writing to indicate that in the foreseeable future that there is an EJ and Sami storyline. The SOD article pretty much spelled that out.

If Dena's writing is any indicator, which is what I base my opinion on, EJ will find out about Nicole's deception and forgive her with no question. She has lied to him a few times and what I remember is him finding her lying "adorable."

On the other hand, Sami can do no right in EJ's eyes. When he finds out about Sami's deception, he will despise her for life.
I am talking about an IF.... IF EJ rejects Nicole, but is able to forgive Sami, then yes Nicole will be thown under the bus. I am not talking about whether EJ and Sami have any scenes together right now. I am speaking to the future. Sorry if that wasn't made clear before.

I don't trust anything in terms of EJami. As much as I want to be able to relax and celebrate the ending of EJami, I can't yet. Until we see EJ's reaction to learning about Sami's lies and deceit in terms of their unborn, I am not so sure we can put the final nail in the coffin. I really hope it happens, but with all the bizarre writing regarding those two, who knows what will happen. :shrug:
EJami isn't dead. Nicole and Brady are the next couple...But Dena is in the process of killing EJ and Sami IMO. So whether you're an EJami, a Lumi, an E-whatever fan, you can take these characters and shove them where the sun don't shine because they all suck because Dena sucks :puke:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply