Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of 11/24
Topic Started: Nov 21 2008, 08:10 PM (1,015 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

Looks interesting. Thanks for posting.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

Looks really good god i love Ari

ginababe
BANNED

Real actresses don't wear make up!!!! Good for you Ari! If it were anyone else like Chloe, playing that scene in the bedroom when she was discussing the awful twinges, you can bet your ass they would have been full on made up. But nope, not Ari! Way to keep it realistic!
Edited by ginababe, Nov 22 2008, 12:00 AM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I have to agree. Kudos to Ari for wearing no makeup. It makes her look like hell, as it should. Her performance looks amazing.

Kudos also to Days for not revealing in the promo whether she loses it or not, even though it should be obvious judging by her reaction and her look. The music was very emotional.

John Callahan looked awful in the promo though. Wow...

Look forward to this. Should be a good week.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Y'all notice some stuff! This just comes off as so real, and the no-makeup thing has alot to do with it.
I so don't want to watch her go through this, but it does make for a fantastic soap story, and couldn't be portrayed by a better actress. I am so proud of her for taking something that she has no clue what it is like and turning it into something so real.

annalee003
Member Avatar

I guess that's why I can't get into Kate's cancer storyline. She doesn't look sick at all with her full makeup and hair. When Philip said she looked awful I laughed. She looked the same as always.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Oh, this answers a lot of questions for me.

Poor Nicole. My heart really goes out for her. She is no better than Sami though if she leads EJ to believe everything is fine. Even if he knew the truth, I can imagine him still marrying Nicole. There appears to be a genuine love there between them.

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

Looking forward to the storyline. What an actress Ari has turned out to be. So proud of her.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

What's the point of her losing the baby? Am I suppose to really seriously care about Nicole?

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

I watched Monday's episode and the scenes with Nicole were hard to get through. Arianne did extremely well, especially during the second half of the episode, when Nicole was in the hospital.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Jiggs
Nov 22 2008, 05:34 PM
What's the point of her losing the baby? Am I suppose to really seriously care about Nicole?
Well some of us watch the show for more then just a couple and because of that we are able to care about many characters.

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

Jiggs
Nov 22 2008, 05:34 PM
Yeah, I care about Nicole a lot. As I think many of us do.

Nicole Walker

Monday's scenes were hard but Ari did great. Nicole said something that just really struck me and tears just rolled down cheeks. I'm so mad about this storyline and at the same time I love how Ari has really thrown herself into this tragic storyline for her character.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Aww poor Nicole

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This is one story i'm excited for, because it will give Ari a chance to shine..And finally something major is happening and we have an actual interesting storyline with big ramifications..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply