Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of 11/24; merged threads
Topic Started: Nov 9 2008, 11:10 PM (2,865 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

From an anonymous source. Thanks again!

Spoilers for the week of November 24th:

---While at the lodge waiting for EJ, Nicole was hit with terrible cramps. She called Brady and he rushed her to the nearest clinic. Her blood pressure spiked; she was in pre-term labor. She lost her baby and Brady had to break the terrible news to her. When she was back in Salem, she couldn't bring herself to tell EJ. She could only tell him that the baby had been in danger, but was fine. It's only a matter of time before EJ figures out the truth......

---Rafe brought Hilda in to watch Sami and he left to spy on EJ. He learned that EJ would do anything for his kids and realized why Sami had to keep her child away from the DiMeras. Meanwhile, Hilda had taken some cold medicine and passed out. Sami escaped and checked out a nearby convent. She met Sister Teresa and told the nun her name was Colleen. Sister Teresa offered to help her.

---Chelsea and Maggie both visited Nick at the police station. He continued to defend Melanie while Chelsea blamed the other girl for what had happened to him. Nick asked Maggie to let Melanie stay with her. She reluctantly agreed. Meanwhile, Melanie had applied for an administrative assistant job online but learned that Philip was her interviewer. He refused to hire her.

---Chelsea finally had it out with Melanie. Philip had to break up their fight. Chelsea ran to Max, who promised he'd always be there for her. Melanie, however, stayed at the Pub, where she sweet talked an older man then stole his wallet. He caught her in the alley and Philip had to save her again. Seeing how bad off she really was, Philip finally offered her a job.

---Kate was released from the hospital and given an impromptu surprise party. Daniel was called away, however, and got some bad news. Did they start the party too soon?

---Someone was still feeling uncertain about his relationship. After they ran into Brady at the pub, Lucas could not hide his jealousy from Chloe. She reassured him that he was her future; Brady was her past.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Ugggghhh....

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Quote:

---While at the lodge waiting for EJ, Nicole was hit with terrible cramps. She called Brady and he rushed her to the nearest clinic. Her blood pressure spiked; she was in pre-term labor. She lost her baby and Brady had to break the terrible news to her. When she was back in Salem, she couldn't bring herself to tell EJ. She could only tell him that the baby had been in danger, but was fine. It's only a matter of time before EJ figures out the truth......

:shrug:

In spoilers I have after this (that have also already been taped), Nicole is still pregnant! :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Let me double check....

mesagirl
Member Avatar

Wow, I can't believe they are going there with Nicole. Oh well... one more reason to dislike Days. :x

I hope you find news to the contrary OBK. I am gonna be really irked if they have her lose the baby. Thanks for checking it out!
Edited by mesagirl, Nov 9 2008, 11:14 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

This source has been 100% right on so far, so I think it is safe to say that she DOES lose the baby.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Angie79
Nov 9 2008, 11:14 PM
This source has been 100% right on so far, so I think it is safe to say that she DOES lose the baby.
My source has been right too!

Guess what? I think we're BOTH right!

She is definitely still "pregnant." She has scenes with EJ and with Brady and the baby bump IS there. I think since she doesn't tell EJ that she lost the baby that she may be sporting a pillow under that blouse!!

Deleted User
Deleted User

OneBadKitty
Nov 9 2008, 11:13 PM
Quote:

:shrug:

In spoilers I have after this (that have also already been taped), Nicole is still pregnant! :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Let me double check....
I guess Nicole is going the faking route.
Quote Post Goto Top

brimike

I'm so over dead babies on daytime.

ETA: And the live ones that replace them.
Edited by brimike, Nov 9 2008, 11:21 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

brimike
Nov 9 2008, 11:20 PM

I'm over babies period. Babies should be banned from all soaps for at least a five years.
Quote Post Goto Top

brimike

Amello
Nov 9 2008, 11:22 PM
brimike
Nov 9 2008, 11:20 PM

I'm over babies period. Babies should be banned from all soaps for at least a five years.
You'd think adults are incapable of interesting stories without them.
Edited by brimike, Nov 9 2008, 11:25 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

She loses the baby (YAY!) but keeps the truth from EJ? Why? Is she gonna steal Sami's baby and pass it off as her own or something stupid?

I have a feeling that she's about to stumble upon Kristen's old pregnancy pillow and try it on for herself...

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Thanks for the spoilers Angie.

Why does Max have to be "there for Chelsea?" And I hate the phelanie stuff with a passion. Let Max take care of his sister and let Chelsea go back to work to her job and her sick grandmother.

I'd really like to hear more on Nick's future. They need to be talking to him about his behavior and not let him obsess over Melanie!

I knew Nicole would lose the baby.
Edited by Tripp, Nov 9 2008, 11:28 PM.

brimike

Kenny
Nov 9 2008, 11:23 PM
She loses the baby (YAY!) but keeps the truth from EJ? Why? Is she gonna steal Sami's baby and pass it off as her own or something stupid?

I have a feeling that she's about to stumble upon Kristen's old pregnancy pillow and try it on for herself...
I thought the same thing, Kenny.

It's just been done way too much lately. Babe and Miranda, Tess and the Marcie/Starr baby, Gwen and Johnny... it's just so tired.

Deleted User
Deleted User

You think they're going to have Nicole go batshit?
Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

brimike
Nov 9 2008, 11:27 PM
Kenny
Nov 9 2008, 11:23 PM

I thought the same thing, Kenny.

It's just been done way too much lately. Babe and Miranda, Tess and the Marcie/Starr baby, Gwen and Johnny... it's just so tired.
I agree.

Baby stories are so last decade.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Angie! I don't get it! The spoilers you have air before the ones I have! I'm so confuzzled, LOL.

Could she be faking her pregnancy until she gets up the nerve to tell EJ or he finds out on his own? :shrug: I think Brady does confront her about it.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I think we all knew one of the expecting mothers was going to lose her baby. I do like the twist of Nicole hiding the fact that she lost the baby and continue to pertend she's pregnant though. I think that's a definite Whitesell influence. Camp, extreme!

Now I wonder if Sami's baby will come into play. She's going to this convent, and what if she joins the convent as a nun and gives up the baby because she wants the baby to have a better life. I can see that baby somehow getting to Nicole and raised as a DiMera anyway, and then, it is later revealed that the baby is EJ and Sami's and not EJ and Nicole's, and EJ and Sami are reunited with their baby really being alive.

That's just my guess.

I'm so over Philip and Melanie.

I don't mind Max and Chelsea at all. I liked them together.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sami escaped and checked out a nearby convent. She met Sister Teresa and told the nun her name was Colleen.

Oh, you've got to be kidding me. Am I supposed to believe that all nuns know each other? Do they have a secret handshake too? WHY are the reminding us of that bullshit?

Philip being around Melanie and Melanie being around Philip makes me dislike them both. So, that's just peachy.

I've never been so happy to read about a miscarriage. This will be good, and I'm actually not going to fight the "Nicole is now a bona fide crazy bitch" direction this story is taking. At least it's interesting and a change of pace....sort of.

Kate actually gets a party? Like...a real one? I've got to say, that's one thing I desperately miss on this show. Parties, weddings, and all that fun stuff were everyone dresses up and shit actually happens.

Kenny
Member Avatar

fenderbabe
Nov 9 2008, 11:46 PM
Kate actually gets a party? Like...a real one? I've got to say, that's one thing I desperately miss on this show. Parties, weddings, and all that fun stuff were everyone dresses up and shit actually happens.
I don't like parties unless they involve ball gowns and snazzy up-do's.

Kate's party will probably be some lame shit-o party at the Pub, LoL.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kenny
Nov 9 2008, 11:51 PM
fenderbabe
Nov 9 2008, 11:46 PM
I don't like parties unless they involve ball gowns and snazzy up-do's.

Kate's party will probably be some lame shit-o party at the Pub, LoL.
Or more likely by the Kiriakis pool.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply