Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of 11/24; merged threads
Topic Started: Nov 9 2008, 11:10 PM (2,927 Views)
EJole
Member Avatar
BANNED

THIS SUCKS!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I just hate, hate, hate that Nicole loses her baby. What rotten writing for this very gorgeous to look at, interesting character. She should have a great future with challenges worthy of her. Grrrrrrrrrrr, I hate your writiing Dena.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

After reading the first post, I think we have been played. This is just a fans fantasy.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DaysFanJean
Nov 13 2008, 04:14 PM
After reading the first post, I think we have been played. This is just a fans fantasy.
Do you mean the spoilers I posted? They aren't made up or fan fiction.

cassie1013

^ What????

I'm so confused. So is this thing about Nicole losing her baby bullshit?

Kenny
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Nov 13 2008, 06:28 PM
^ What????

I'm so confused. So is this thing about Nicole losing her baby bullshit?
No. It's not made up.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

DaysFanJean
Nov 13 2008, 04:11 PM
I just hate, hate, hate that Nicole loses her baby. What rotten writing for this very gorgeous to look at, interesting character. She should have a great future with challenges worthy of her. Grrrrrrrrrrr, I hate your writiing Dena.
Last week you were raving about Dena's writing, I am glad you are seeing the light! Dudley Higgs is a hack, bitch can't write a real, thought out story. Its a travesty she gets paid for what she does.

annalee003
Member Avatar

ejsbabymomma
Nov 12 2008, 09:26 PM
I do hope Nicole sticks around, however I like the idea of her losing the baby and coming back around to the Nicole I love to watch. Ari is a great actress I just hope they use in a great storyline. Nicole needs a man of her own maybe Rafe would be a good choice. :D
I'm hoping they would go with Brady this go around.

hajones1

to person who put dan against mike he not even there so .

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

So far this actor is not even close to Brady. I'm not feeling anything from him and would hate that the hot relationship between EJ and Nicole would turn to sawdust due to the unbelievable stupidity of tptb.

About Dena's storytelling, if I like it, it's good, if I disagree, it's rotten. Guess I'm a normal fan.
Edited by DaysFanJean, Nov 15 2008, 09:17 PM.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

DaysFanJean
Nov 15 2008, 09:16 PM
So far this actor is not even close to Brady. I'm not feeling anything from him and would hate that the hot relationship between EJ and Nicole would turn to sawdust due to the unbelievable stupidity of tptb.
Really? I think he fits the role so much better. I think he fits into the family very nicely due to physical appearance, and had more chemistry with Chloe. Then again, I only saw a few minutes!

ejsbabymomma
Member Avatar

annalee003
Nov 14 2008, 12:13 AM
ejsbabymomma
Nov 12 2008, 09:26 PM
I do hope Nicole sticks around, however I like the idea of her losing the baby and coming back around to the Nicole I love to watch. Ari is a great actress I just hope they use in a great storyline. Nicole needs a man of her own maybe Rafe would be a good choice. :D
I'm hoping they would go with Brady this go around.
I am with you I am hoping for a Brady& Nicole reunion. on a side note it will be fun to watch how this will effect the new found friendship between Nicole and Chloe. Especially since both could be dating each others ex-husbands LOL!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Nicole is rushed to the nearest clinic after suffering from stomach pains; Marlena prevents John from shooting her attacker and the killer escapes; Kate is released from the hospital.

Tuesday
Nicole goes into early labor; Nick asks Maggie to allow Melanie to stay at her house; Melanie applies for an office job online.

Wednesday
Rafe spies on EJ; Chelsea and Melanie battle it out in the Brady pub, and Philip waits until the last minute to break it up.

Thursday
No show

Friday
Nicole can't bring herself to tell EJ the truth about the miscarriage; Philip decides to offer Melanie the job.

Daily spoilers

Monday, November 24th
Brady rushes Nicole to the nearest clinic; Marlena stops John from shooting her attacker; Kate is released from the hospital.

Tuesday, November 25th
Nicole goes into preterm labor; Nick asks Maggie to let Melanie stay at her house; John agrees to one meeting with a psychiatrist; Melanie applies for a job as an administrative assistant.

Wednesday, November 26th
Sami escapes and goes to a nearby convent; Rafe spies on E.J. as he is talking with Hope; Melanie and Chelsea get into a fight at the Brady pub; Mel steals a man's wallet.

Thursday, November 27th
No show

Friday, November 28th
Nicole can't bring herself to tell E.J. the truth; Philip saves Melanie; Lucas, Chloe and Chelsea throw Kate a surprise party; Daniel gets somber news.

Edited by Angie79, Nov 18 2008, 03:53 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I wonder if we get Thanksgiving this year.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

I see Melanie is still going to be on everyday, I think Molly may lead in episodes for the month of November. As much as I like Molly, her character needs a fucking break.

ElvisDiMera
Member Avatar

Kirk
Nov 17 2008, 11:25 PM
I see Melanie is still going to be on everyday, I think Molly may lead in episodes for the month of November. As much as I like Molly, her character needs a fucking break.
Dena sure likes to shove her characters down people's throats. She breaks every soap rule in the book and yet she still has a job.

It's sickening. I hate Corday for hiring her and refusing to fire her when the show is on the line. He'll fire Deidre fucking Hall but not Dena fucking Hackley!! Something is just wrong with that.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Angie79
Nov 17 2008, 11:12 PM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Tuesday
Nicole goes into early labor; Nick asks Maggie to allow Melanie to stay at her house;
I thought this already happened....... :unsure:

Thanks for the spoilers Angie.....

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Nov 17 2008, 11:22 PM
I wonder if we get Thanksgiving this year.
Good question.

Last year they celebrated with the wedding.

They did mention Halloween in passing so I think we will at least get a reference but nothing in spoilers so far seems to mention anything. I hope we do get at least a mention.

These sound ok though. Glad there is some story movement. It doesn't seem like Melanie is on everyday but she is on most of the week. I hope she gets a break come December. It's beyond needed.

cassie1013

Yeah, I'm confused...Nick already asked Maggie...

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Maybe he is asking to let Melanie stay there while he is in jail?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply