Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of 11/24; merged threads
Topic Started: Nov 9 2008, 11:10 PM (2,868 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Rhiannon
Nov 18 2008, 12:18 AM
Angie79
Nov 17 2008, 11:12 PM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Tuesday
Nicole goes into early labor; Nick asks Maggie to allow Melanie to stay at her house;
I thought this already happened....... :unsure:

Thanks for the spoilers Angie.....
I think this time it's because he's in jail and he wants to make sure she has a place to live.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Nov 18 2008, 02:02 AM
Yeah, I'm confused...Nick already asked Maggie...
Maybe it's stay at her house after he's arrested?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

OMG, three great minds with the very same thought and all posting at the same time! :drunk:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^ I know! :laugh: .

Our timing is impeccable.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
Nov 17 2008, 11:12 PM

Chelsea and Melanie battle it out in the Brady pub, and Philip waits until the last minute to break it up.
Why do I have a bad bad feeling they are going to be fighting over Max's attention while poor Nick sits in jail alone?

ginababe
BANNED

Doesn't Nicole know that lying about it and then carrying on w/ this facade is only going to make it worse for her??? Oh wait, this DOOL, the land where logic doesn't exist...Oh well, works for my agenda ;)

six
Member Avatar

Thanks, Angie.

cjknick
Member Avatar

I don't get the fact that Brady is going along with Nicole's lies....Why would Brady go along with Nicole's lying about the baby?

Mason
Member Avatar

cjknick
Nov 18 2008, 11:33 AM
I don't get the fact that Brady is going along with Nicole's lies....Why would Brady go along with Nicole's lying about the baby?
He wouldn't - if he were acting in character. Hell, he probably wouldn't even be friendly with her.

Just another instance in a long line of many of Higley changing a character to fit a plot.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Because the Dimera's are evil and spiteful and miserable creatures (just ask Sami)...oh wait, Brady IS a Dimera!

I wish Ej would have said something along the lines of "Don't judge me by my name, the same could be said for you" after Brady went off on him for being a Dimera yesterday.
And I also thought it was funny that Brady was lecturing Nicole about things that EJ did to manipulate Sami...where Nicole did about the same as EJ last time she and Brady hung out.
Brady better stop the judging thing...not very good at it.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, November 24th
Brady rushes Nicole to the nearest clinic; Marlena stops John from shooting her attacker; Kate is released from the hospital.

Tuesday, November 25th
Nicole goes into preterm labor; Nick asks Maggie to let Melanie stay at her house; John agrees to one meeting with a psychiatrist; Melanie applies for a job as an administrative assistant.

Wednesday, November 26th
Sami escapes and goes to a nearby convent; Rafe spies on E.J. as he is talking with Hope; Melanie and Chelsea get into a fight at the Brady pub; Mel steals a man's wallet.

Thursday, November 27th
No show

Friday, November 28th
Nicole can't bring herself to tell E.J. the truth; Philip saves Melanie; Lucas, Chloe and Chelsea throw Kate a surprise party; Daniel gets somber news.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

thanks angie

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Thanks, Angie.

Looks like a good week. i hope we get at least a Thanksgiving mention like we did Halloween.

ges
Member Avatar

I just fell asleep.
Thanks for posting.
Maybe next month Theo will eat brocolli.

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Nov 17 2008, 11:22 PM
I wonder if we get Thanksgiving this year.
:drunk: : They can stuff Corday as turkey of the year. :frustration:

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Why is there no show on Thursday?

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Sindacco
Nov 19 2008, 05:12 PM
Why is there no show on Thursday?
Thanksgiving.

Lorijean0

Angie79
Nov 9 2008, 11:10 PM
From an anonymous source. Thanks again!

Spoilers for the week of November 24th:

---While at the lodge waiting for EJ, Nicole was hit with terrible cramps. She called Brady and he rushed her to the nearest clinic. Her blood pressure spiked; she was in pre-term labor. She lost her baby and Brady had to break the terrible news to her. When she was back in Salem, she couldn't bring herself to tell EJ. She could only tell him that the baby had been in danger, but was fine. It's only a matter of time before EJ figures out the truth......

---Rafe brought Hilda in to watch Sami and he left to spy on EJ. He learned that EJ would do anything for his kids and realized why Sami had to keep her child away from the DiMeras. Meanwhile, Hilda had taken some cold medicine and passed out. Sami escaped and checked out a nearby convent. She met Sister Teresa and told the nun her name was Colleen. Sister Teresa offered to help her.

---Chelsea and Maggie both visited Nick at the police station. He continued to defend Melanie while Chelsea blamed the other girl for what had happened to him. Nick asked Maggie to let Melanie stay with her. She reluctantly agreed. Meanwhile, Melanie had applied for an administrative assistant job online but learned that Philip was her interviewer. He refused to hire her.

---Chelsea finally had it out with Melanie. Philip had to break up their fight. Chelsea ran to Max, who promised he'd always be there for her. Melanie, however, stayed at the Pub, where she sweet talked an older man then stole his wallet. He caught her in the alley and Philip had to save her again. Seeing how bad off she really was, Philip finally offered her a job.

---Kate was released from the hospital and given an impromptu surprise party. Daniel was called away, however, and got some bad news. Did they start the party too soon?

---Someone was still feeling uncertain about his relationship. After they ran into Brady at the pub, Lucas could not hide his jealousy from Chloe. She reassured him that he was her future; Brady was her past.
I wish they would quit shoving Chloe and Lucas down ppls throat. Those two are far from being anything of any benefit, lol They have no chemistry and he's too short for her. She needs to move on with Dr.Dan and let Lucas' go. JMO
I cant wait to see what is up Rafe's sleeve with all of the "fact searching" hes doin one Ej, but I'm excited to find out. I really like Rafe and I believe that he's gonna be Sami's new interest.

annalee003
Member Avatar

Philip saves Melanie again?

naley12
Member Avatar

annalee003
Nov 25 2008, 07:21 PM
Philip saves Melanie again?
what?? I have not watched.. he saves her why not Just let her hit her head on a rock like willow.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply